• Enubz

• entire world mass deletes at the same time

• Cody is a idiot

• Litd

Results are only viewable after voting.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are working on it, things aren't as easy as they were a few months ago after all.

But things like this always help :)

not sure but im fairly confident you cant discuss bans or show stuff like that in the pubz.

you seem pretty excited though that someone outside of four caught a ban :D

DeletedUser122015

not sure but im fairly confident you cant discuss bans or show stuff like that in the pubz.

you seem pretty excited though that someone outside of four caught a ban :D
Nah, LITD have copped more bans then anyone in the world put together. Before I stopped, I reported them a ridiculous amount of times for account sharing. I think the tribe is run by 10 people total. Either perm sits or something more serious behind the scenes. Not to mention 90% of them barely speak a lick of English.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hammer front changed a bit again. Funny how that only happens in favor of them when the rats feast on dead/inactive accounts. At least Enubz has world winning potential. Perhaps in a different world Enubz would win, just a shame for them that we are here preventing that. I think that fight is going to be a bit more fun than the extermination of the LITD rats that is going on now. LITD are broken and crawling back into their rat holes.

DeletedUser122015

Yo eNubz can you stop supporting LITD please. Their 6 members are trying their best to maintain the accounts but even Milkclubza is quitting.

It'd speed things up, really.

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hammer front changed a bit again. Funny how that only happens in favor of them when the rats feast on dead/inactive accounts. At least Enubz has world winning potential. Perhaps in a different world Enubz would win, just a shame for them that we are here preventing that. I think that fight is going to be a bit more fun than the extermination of the LITD rats that is going on now. LITD are broken and crawling back into their rat holes.

https://gyazo.com/9ffcbc35b119a8eff1bfd71980d61486

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

My comment is referring to something different than internal conquers and we all know it. Besides, you're not one of those I'm talking about. Yes I mailed you and laughed at your poor attacking but you quit being lazy after that and improved. But maybe you should focus more on the game than my internal conquers (which are far less than yours by the way ;)) After all, this happened.

https://gyazo.com/2e799d8ddb9aecfe70ebbb3b9ce7e0bf

https://gyazo.com/c8c0fe87d05e418552fa265ec37c92fd

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My comment is referring to something different than internal conquers and we all know it. Besides, you're not one of those I'm talking about. Yes I mailed you and laughed at your poor attacking but you quit being lazy after that and improved. But maybe you should focus more on the game than my internal conquers (which are far less than yours by the way ;)) After all, this happened.

https://gyazo.com/2e799d8ddb9aecfe70ebbb3b9ce7e0bf

https://gyazo.com/c8c0fe87d05e418552fa265ec37c92fd

Did you see the ODD rankings latley ? Beat took more nukes in 3 days than you have this entire world. losses happen, We at Hammer know this, we take losses and we keep fighting.

You guys take losses and your players either get kicked or internaled.

your 4 or 5 guys can only carry your inactives for so long, we dont mind being hammered with nukes and losing vills, we continue to play, we are used to it ;)

But lets see who gets kicked from four next, you guys keeping fat off internals, but what happens when those run out?

OperationAjax

hahaha I will at least say that you hammer guys would be more fun at parties than the four guys

OperationAjax

brick dude and random man would be so jelly that they'd probably post a scathing critique about why alcohol is bad and why we're the real losers for poisoning ourselves

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did you see the ODD rankings latley ? Beat took more nukes in 3 days than you have this entire world. losses happen, We at Hammer know this, we take losses and we keep fighting.

Good, that prevents the world from being so easy that it's boring.

Similar to what happened with the original MAD/Hammer frontline only in reverse. Several players upon being launched at quit immediately on your side. Now it's happened to us several times. Whichever side it happens to, it sucks on both sides. When it's your tribe member you want them to fight as much as possible and get disappointed when that doesn't happen. When it's your war target, it's too easy when someone just up and quits and it spoils the possible fight and makes things far less exciting.

you guys keeping fat off internals, but what happens when those run out?

Then we go after war targets. What's so hard about that?

DeletedUser122015

brick dude and random man would be so jelly that they'd probably post a scathing critique about why alcohol is bad and why we're the real losers for poisoning ourselves
You talking smack about my drinking problem? I'll have you know that as a proud Australian, I'll drink your entire tribe under the table.

I think you should really, really, REALLY re-think what you post "on-behalf of your tribe" cause that's a complete flip from 3 months ago when you guys were on our case for losing frontline villages, and then we pushed you halfway back into K55.

your 4 or 5 guys can only carry your inactives for so long, we dont mind being hammered with nukes and losing vills, we continue to play, we are used to it ;)
I'm bored, let's go:

Arkiangel - not defended, kicked when Op'd.
kas123 - not defended, internal'd and kicked after Op.
Sidrial - Lex went ham on this man. After tricking people into becoming his bashers then hitting them while they were clearing for him, he got hit for a single day and was GONE.
dogol - Was op'd. He retaliated but lasted 3 days before you lot internalled him.
Avey - He lost 5 villages in 2 days to Four and magically got internalled while he was "figting"
POLYMATH ABE - Back and forth for a bit, got op'd by 5 players, Hammer magically covering losses ;)
joed125 - hit for 2 days, magically started to get internalled :O
Beastfromeast - First player to last almost all through an op before internals to cover losses. Sure it was like 9 villages, but still counts I guess. Well fought, too.
cash Z - Started to lose villages and you lot POUNCED on that man. More internalled then actually lost to Four.
Kamikazee - Started getting attacked by ONE PLAYER, swift kick in the teeth and pounced on them internals.
broxi1 - Started bleeding villages and the main man himself comes in for the internal. A little over 24 hours you let this one have.
bacquito - looks to me he gifted villages to rikter, or at least rikter took them with little effort, because there's other caps there. Hammer aint having none of that and put a stop to it and jumped on the internal.
??????? - This dude lasted 3 weeks before throwing in the towel. Bravo. Ya'll still jumped him for them recovery caps.
snowflake - rikter tore this account up while "under fire" from you lot over the course of a month. On his third wave ya'll just internalled him.
Marshyyy - after 3 days of being op'd you lot internalled him. Looked promising, but hey... It's TW.

You can't even sit there and say "oh they were quitting" or "they were inactive". On TWStats they were happily gaining ODA and villages right up until they were op'd, except for Beast who actually fought back over the whole period he was fighting.

To top it off, your tribe has a HIGHER INTERNAL PERCENTAGE then our tribe. What the hell are you lot on about? I keep saying you're a pack of hypocrites but like... It's getting really, really, REALLY bad now. Stats don't lie, Cody. It's looking worse and worse for you lot. You can keep going on and on and on and on, but the fact remains that even with the caps you got from banned or inactive players, you still don't match the losses at ALL anymore.

HNajDvZ.png

But lets see who gets kicked from four next, you guys keeping fat off internals, but what happens when those run out?
We'll push you further into K55 and rim your sorry excuse of a tribe.

I wonder what happens first: Another ban tactic from "the big bad Hammer" or another beatdown.