Creati: Civil War - Students vs Masters

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Kinda rude to bully nerds. And whomever timed a nuke after my support to Samuels village after it got capped. WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS NO INVITE TO WUS FOR YOU!

giphy.gif

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Vulture arriving-

1-1

83f8bb5a5d3cac040e93e2323f74a323.png

17b25ad7636fc1128c79168775324723.png

This does not mean you are better than us, this means you were smart enough to hit us when we was still building to become significant.

On the same footing it would have been a different story.

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Vulture arriving-

1-1

83f8bb5a5d3cac040e93e2323f74a323.png

17b25ad7636fc1128c79168775324723.png

This does not mean you are better than us, this means you were smart enough to hit us when we was still building to become significant.

On the same footing it would have been a different story.

why you think things would change with bigger accounts, you don't even dodge and just sit on stacks in the frontline that the others could be using lol. Also don't claim our stats, just because osva railed Jacob doesn't mean you did :O

Last edited:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
why you think things would change with bigger accounts, you don't even dodge and just sit on stacks in the frontline that the others could be using lol. Also don't claim my stats, just because osva railed Jacob doesn't mean you did :O

Only people on 97 who can take credit in my demise was dread doctors and osva accounts and I know both those accounts had mutual respect with me because we fought each other long and hard and honorable mention to toka for being a wall for so long.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Crying foul when Visine hits Nerds, but all's fair when even a 30k+ points account on the rim gets sabotaged? Oh the hypocrisy is real.

3 instances when I started over 2 months late on Lucaya. Had a 2-3k player near me stacked the moment my nobles were launched. Attributed it to bad luck and moved on.

Then, had a 60k player from -A- tribe send all his nukes at me after his tribe got disbanded the day before the new year eve attack break. Again, I thought I was just unlucky.

Final awakening came when I was about to cap 2-3 villages in a day after the new year eve attack break ended. Lo and behold, 10k players get stacked and right after, samuel account nobles them all. That's when I realised, it probably was more than simply bad luck and it became apparent when samuel account sent a message to gloat at me for "morale bashing for him".

All's fair in love and war they say; I'm not complaining mind you, I'm just saying that you shouldn't be either Jen. Besides, the only player who put up any sort of fight is war-peace, that's more or less about it. Paul and I take credit for being the only players to cap villages off him thus far as well. :)

Toodles!

Last edited:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot getting rimmed once makes you bad.

Can I get an “old school player btww” in the chat for these washed up nerds.

I’m down for a tiebreaker on a world of your choosing. You know where to find me loves.

It's probably very cool at least once you're on the winning side, and now you do not know how to express yourself.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Anyone calling foul of us hitting Nerds is ignorant to the fact that they wanted this war since day one. Nerds supported against Visine then begged for diplo after seeing what was coming for them. You can only blame yourselves for being so small, no one made you start the world late.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Crying foul when Visine hits Nerds, but all's fair when even a 30k+ points account on the rim gets sabotaged? Oh the hypocrisy is real.

3 instances when I started over 2 months late on Lucaya. Had a 2-3k player near me stacked the moment my nobles were launched. Attributed it to bad luck and moved on.

Then, had a 60k player from -A- tribe send all his nukes at me after his tribe got disbanded the day before the new year eve attack break. Again, I thought I was just unlucky.

Final awakening came when I was about to cap 2-3 villages in a day after the new year eve attack break ended. Lo and behold, 10k players get stacked and right after, samuel account nobles them all. That's when I realised, it probably was more than simply bad luck and it became apparent when samuel account sent a message to gloat at me for "morale bashing for him".

All's fair in love and war they say; I'm not complaining mind you, I'm just saying that you shouldn't be either Jen. Besides, the only player who put up any sort of fight is war-peace, that's more or less about it. Paul and I take credit for being the only players to cap villages off him thus far as well. :)

Toodles!

just to save you from any tears, my mail wasn't me gloating if you read it. It was just a joke and you blocked me right away lol.
I saw the wall levels drop on the guy you attacked who was also a claim i had in mind to take before one of the breaks in order to strengthen my position in that area. so it was simply just bad luck for you. I did the same to Jacob and he did the same to nerds once.

In regards to da war :)

War overall was quite uneven because of the late start we had, not gonna lie. Village counts this early truly makes difference but visine also got alot of great players so I'm not sure if we would've won even if we had the same size (so don't quote me and put words into my mouth, ty. I'm just saying it would've been a more fair and even war).
I was stupid enough and never got proper coverage til it was too late and I already had lost a ton of troops and villages so my performance this world was below rock bottom and it kinda sucks both for me but especially for the tribe that I let down in that aspect.

Now that I'm ded I wish my friends in Visine the best of luck. :D