• Enubz

• entire world mass deletes at the same time

• Cody is a idiot

• Litd

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good, that prevents the world from being so easy that it's boring.

Similar to what happened with the original MAD/Hammer frontline only in reverse. Several players upon being launched at quit immediately on your side. Now it's happened to us several times. Whichever side it happens to, it sucks on both sides. When it's your tribe member you want them to fight as much as possible and get disappointed when that doesn't happen. When it's your war target, it's too easy when someone just up and quits and it spoils the possible fight and makes things far less exciting.

Then we go after war targets. What's so hard about that?

How can you simultaneously say the world is too easy and then recruit all of Drunk. Looking forward to the traitors getting rimmed.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Didn't say the world was easy. I said fighting back prevents the world from becoming too easy.

Not all of LITD is inactive. A few are still attempting to fight back. I found it odd that the person I targeted today had villages with full resources, didn't dodge troops out, didn't pp walls. Odd because this person has been actively attacking myself and other Four players for the past several weeks. Even scouted one of their villages in between the time of this account attacking and it was at full resources then too. Also it comes at a time when a different account was busy attempting to - and failing - to noble Trent. Mighty suspicious how one account was busy and the other one mysteriously wasn't today.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How very interesting. An LITD account attacking someone a few days ago and is a front line account has absolutely zero external support and miraculously isn't active while I'm attacking it. Gee, I wonder why? I guess it's not so easy for them to focus on more than one account at a time, or maybe 2, or even 3! LOL!

DeletedUser122015

LITD hitting harder in the last 2 days then MAD all month.

SSCgWbe.png

2cxqedpmxq221.jpg

=edit=
You went 2 months without nobling an enemy village, and have only just started chewing through inactive LITD - no wonder it’s easy Bro!
.Smiler is an amazing player, don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey LITD, what's the matter? Can you only handle one or two dead accounts at a time to attack us? Such a shame that you rats can't handle your pathetic failed attacks against the Four leader while we are simultaneously eating your dead accounts (and in some cases your multi accounts) that you used to frequently attack us. Such a shame that you can't handle all those accounts at once. You know what you should do? Press delete now and get the hell out of this world so that we can focus on actual legitimate players instead of rats like you.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hammer claiming they don't need to cheat to win then decide to add people to shared connections when they don't share a connection.

For shame, for shame.