A proper assessment of the four core tribes

DeletedUser122712

Some time OD ranking is an illusion if the player or tribe is nobling internals, so most of OD ranking for slaying offensive troops at base or no defensive at all,

DeletedUser121485

Like I said you will all try and squeak yourselves around this one and talk up a storm to try and justify yourselves , but you all know it true and to top it off your all play style is since you don't have the guts to take on a tribe your size you will gangbang the one already fighting , because you all can't fight someone your size , so keep runnig your traps.

It's all about picking your battles.
This game isn't about killing the most units or having the most wars to show off.

Hitler was also way too aggressive and impulsive fighting at multiple fronts and not giving a shit about environmental influences and look at where it brought him.

So yea, you can call out people for "hugging" it out, but it just shows they aren't savages and actually think steps ahead.
I'd say that's a better tactic than just running around yelling and shoving your axe in everyone that steps in your way.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Like I said you will all try and squeak yourselves around this one and talk up a storm to try and justify yourselves , but you all know it true and to top it off your all play style is since you don't have the guts to take on a tribe your size you will gangbang the one already fighting , because you all can't fight someone your size , so keep runnig your traps.

What about 97 where Creati was approximately half the size of IL and their allies/bashers at one stage of the world and yet we still won?

I mean come on cleaning up your backline before committing to large-scale lategame wars is 101 of TW. Every successful tribe does it to a larger/smaller degree. Just because the tribes you're in usually either recruits or allies sub-par rim tribes and then ends up with mediocre players when crunch time hits doesnt mean everyone else has to do it.

Lets face it Balian the reason you keep playing and losing is because you're a loser and good players dont want to associate with you.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What about 97 where Creati was approximately half the size of IL and their allies/bashers at one stage of the world and yet we still won?

I mean come on cleaning up your backline before committing to large-scale lategame wars is 101 of TW. Every successful tribe does it to a larger/smaller degree. Just because the tribes you're in usually either recruits or allies sub-par rim tribes and then ends up with mediocre players when crunch time hits doesnt mean everyone else has to do it.

Lets face it Balian the reason you keep playing and losing is because you're a loser and good players dont want to associate with you.

So your saying players in the tribe I am in are not good ?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's all about picking your battles.
This game isn't about killing the most units or having the most wars to show off.

Hitler was also way too aggressive and impulsive fighting at multiple fronts and not giving a shit about environmental influences and look at where it brought him.

So yea, you can call out people for "hugging" it out, but it just shows they aren't savages and actually think steps ahead.
I'd say that's a better tactic than just running around yelling and shoving your axe in everyone that steps in your way.

What you say here is true , but your talking about the real world and I'm talking about a game , it still doesn't change what I am say .

I am simply saying that Visine and Burn are huggers and have no guts if either of them win it will be because they will go for a easy win instead of making the world a real battle and actually fighting for it like I seen them do in several worlds already.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you want... Like... Visine to declare on Burn... Like aswell was warring Nerds/Balex/Goblins...

or should they do like you guys? Recruit Nerds & Goblin, then war Burn?

DeletedUser81551

I am simply saying that Visine and Burn are huggers and have no guts if either of them win it will be because they will go for a easy win instead of making the world a real battle and actually fighting for it like I seen them do in several worlds already.

c2eac71ea7ef7d32b57988cb79c96382.png
----> Visine

814d4dabe521940f80ca397fc6a0e671.png
----> Burn

6608afaac1bb5b6838dc2cc8bf8b4efe.png
----> WUS

Not to mention the fact WUS keeps 2 tribes filled with 30 accounts each.

I don't intend to insult my friends in WUS with this post but how are visine huggers and WUS are not?

I can understand you are tired af losing to the visine group world after world after world. Doesnt mean you will bad mouth them cus of your own incompetency.

And please don't make mockery out of yourself by posting early game stats and claiming WUS are better tribe lol

Nublet Balian
c2eac71ea7ef7d32b57988cb79c96382

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
c2eac71ea7ef7d32b57988cb79c96382.png
----> Visine

814d4dabe521940f80ca397fc6a0e671.png
----> Burn

6608afaac1bb5b6838dc2cc8bf8b4efe.png
----> WUS

Not to mention the fact WUS keeps 2 tribes filled with 30 accounts each.

I don't intend to insult my friends in WUS with this post but how are visine huggers and WUS are not?

I can understand you are tired af losing to the visine group world after world after world. Doesnt mean you will bad mouth them cus of your own incompetency.

And please don't make mockery out of yourself by posting early game stats and claiming WUS are better tribe lol

Nublet Balian
c2eac71ea7ef7d32b57988cb79c96382

We have more tribe changes because we're doing more fighting, players are merging , some are quitting.what we supposed to do leave our roster empty ? Of course Visine doesn't have a lot of changes they all play together world after world .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you want... Like... Visine to declare on Burn... Like aswell was warring Nerds/Balex/Goblins...

or should they do like you guys? Recruit Nerds & Goblin, then war Burn?

I thought we were just accused of being savages ?

DeletedUser81551

We have more tribe changes because we're doing more fighting, players are merging , some are quitting.what we supposed to do leave our roster empty ? Of course Visine doesn't have a lot of changes they all play together world after world .

Nope..you have more tribe changes cus your tribe is good at merging/recruiting/hugging. Idk what tribe changes has got to do with how much your tribe is fighting? unless your players are quitting cus they cant handle the heat?

Even some of your players have said in past their they are upset cus their food have been recruited by their tribe.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Regardless of what you all say ,but the hugging of Burn and Visine is laughing joke of the world , I got nothing else to say because all of you are just trying to find a way to justify it.

DeletedUser122866

MEA and Wus they are fighting for ages

what Visine & burn do since this world started ? Literally nothing

they only attack weak players to show them self in the forum how strong they are

and of course wierd flex but ok & trex will backstab Wus to join Burn they are waiting the best moment to eat Wus

poor Wus wont be existed that long :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
So your saying players in the tribe I am in are not good ?

Fantastic cherry pick there. I point out we've beaten tribes twice our size before with no merges or deals or anything and you conveniently ignore it.

You're a potato

DeletedUser116490

MEA and Wus they are fighting for ages

what Visine & burn do since this world started ? Literally nothing

they only attack weak players to show them self in the forum how strong they are

and of course wierd flex but ok & trex will backstab Wus to join Burn they are waiting the best moment to eat Wus

poor Wus wont be existed that long :(

I pity also on WUS. More or less 1 month, Trex and Flex will show their true colors.

ODIN, you better think faster.

DeletedUser120518

You just called everyone in Nerds a weak player, big yikes.
Surely you've never played against them or you'd not say this.

Also Balian, you might wanna ask your duke what you can and can't say before you burn bridges he's trying to build.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Regardless of what you all say ,but the hugging of Burn and Visine is laughing joke of the world , I got nothing else to say because all of you are just trying to find a way to justify it.

The more i read this thread of your tears and just badmouthing everyone, the big joke of the sever seems to be you friend... you say one thing about the other tribes that are bad then your own tribe is the master of doing just that "bad" thing, my conclusion is that you are either ignorant/stupid/narcissistic or a troll :) don't care what of them you are grow up kiddo and try to be positive!

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
The more i read this thread of your tears and just badmouthing everyone, the big joke of the sever seems to be you friend... you say one thing about the other tribes that are bad then your own tribe is the master of doing just that "bad" thing, my conclusion is that you are either ignorant/stupid/narcissistic or a troll :) don't care what of them you are grow up kiddo and try to be positive!

Man i wish he was a troll.

Sadly the other descriptions apply better for him lol