A proper assessment of the four core tribes

DeletedUser120220

Obviously you’re stupid or illiterate. I wasn’t doing this to brag I was doing to make a point that maybe balex should not have been trying to bash us on the externals as they did for days before we had even attacked.

Stop bragging bro

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
c848385415ea25c5760a4e986e5a3c9e.png

Guess its time for this to pop off. Good luck.

DeletedUser81551

As i said eariler you only attack weak players to show your self How skill you are, why you dont declare the war on burn oh right you are too scared, you only want free wins without doing any kind of hard working .

What kind of dumbass are you? Why should visine declare on Burn when Balex are the real threat right now? Lol

And balex aren't weak. They easily had plenty troops to successfully defend any op. But they didn't cus they suck.

But yeah you definitely sound like Balian. Are you multi accounting on forum boi? Time to report yo ass.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Visine
Side 2:
Tribes: BALEX

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 31
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 664,888
Side 2: 243,901
Difference: 420,987

chart

I was wondering why the Balex hype-men vanished. But I guess above shows why...

japeetje

Reaction score
Balian hasn't vanished. Far from. He's planning his very next move. Always thinking way ahead of his fellow comrades and solely talking when it has personal benefits. His words and actions have split numerous tribes in the past, and he'll continue his ruthless path of tearing apart his own tribe.

Balian for master commander 2018?

Rimulous

MEA is not doing so well against WUS over the past week. Does anyone expect them to turn it around?

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 458
Side 2: 370
Difference: 88

chart

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 3
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,919,040
Side 2: 1,827,898
Difference: 1,091,142

chart

Side 1: 830,353
Side 2: 20,880
Difference: 809,473

chart

DeletedUser122575

Side 1:
Tribes: Visine
Side 2:
Tribes: BALEX

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 31
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 664,888
Side 2: 243,901
Difference: 420,987

chart

I was wondering why the Balex hype-men vanished. But I guess above shows why...

You're a very curious boy. Weird! But OK.
We did not disappear, there we are, we're playing ... relaxed to the last spear.

The vikings have been burnt to our reverberation, with the Visine it makes no sense to start something like this.
The double the strength of us Viking we fucked. Visine are almost four times the size of us, we will be hard (edit: to play with/) on them. But it's such a game.

old Balkan folk adage: "the power does not pray to God" - or something like that.

#dojditemladicimadavaspunimoglavicima

cheersssss

Last edited:

DeletedUser122575

will be hard to play for us... google translate stinks. luck does not have anything there. something like yours mass-mail

:p