Let the race begin

Iku Turso

Reaction score
Almost 2,5k already. That's pretty impressive. I thought I played pretty optimally so far but guess not.

Emerald

I'm only at 321 points - I must be on the other side of the optimum scale :oops:

SoveRReigN

How do people buy out these resources so fast bugs me. I mean the moment they show up they are purely gone second after. Either way pp scavs scare you you can beat them up if you team up.

Emerald

I wonder if they have someone employed to sit in front of the exchange screen ready to pounce. Any time I look the exchange is empty or something low like 4 clay available. Even the low numbers get snapped up.

SoveRReigN

Coller has already 2.502 villa i bet the bastard us using some sort of a bot buying out all resources for premium. I can't imagine him growing that fast and the world just started. At that rate anything he has to build cost good amount resources and surly a lot more he can farm.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bots are slow man,

you sit like a maniac and press f5 4 times a second for 24h a day, and thats how you get the ress :)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Bots are slow man,

you sit like a maniac and press f5 4 times a second for 24h a day, and thats how you get the ress :)

Pretty much this, no need to be salty guys its not going to matter too much in the long haul who got the first village or not.

Anyone can win a world starting a month or two late, there are so many factors in play that its often irrelevant how much pp or time people spend in the first week

mch123

Just so people are aware, your PP exchange only updates every 10 seconds and therefore you usually don't see the resources entering the market at the momnet that someone sells them. You can be as much as 10 seconds later than someone else and therefore don't get to type and hit enter fast enough.

It's not necessarily just bots but people who know this and know how to get the information quicker that get more of the resources.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
2900 points for coller , Bob the builder is closing in. We expect academies today

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually here to sell a lot for pp so I'm not here for the "first village" run. No ress bought after pits 25 because I think it's an bad investment. My own start is pretty much just 4 greenbook paladin, black flag, scavenge and 20% off pits between level 17-28. Almost everybody could do that with a proper build order. Collar, the Norwegian fellow, is doing the same thing but is also fast on the pp market.giving him some extra pit levels, he is going to actually play the world so there is no need for an "investment plan" for his pp.

Nothing more than that, welcome to the new meta pit/scav hybrid start

Emerald

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

I ignored pits to concentrate on lc/sp for farming/scavenging.

At what point did you build lc?

How long do you sit refreshing the screen on the exchange page to buy resources? I lasted a minute (TWSS) before giving up -- not got the patience for that strategy.

DeletedUser120364

I bet this coller guy will already have 20+ villas by the time i built my academy... if i have the chance to though. :(

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

I ignored pits to concentrate on lc/sp for farming/scavenging.

At what point did you build lc?

How long do you sit refreshing the screen on the exchange page to buy resources? I lasted a minute (TWSS) before giving up -- not got the patience for that strategy.

People don't really build lcs in the start anymore (or at least not the majority of the good players), since rushing sp/scavenging are in most cases superior to micro farming with lcs nowadays since there aren't many barbs around.

Here's a guide on the basics of scavenging if you haven't already read it:
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....uide-the-future-of-early-game-farming.280700/