Attention Attention!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh how cute, you still didn't get the obvious point. When an ally is being attacked relentlessly and you are not THAT WOULD BE THE WAY TO GET ODS!!

Players like you who don't have a damn clue are why this is all happening. I'm going to enjoy seeing your tribe burn to the ground, and I'll likely watch your ODS stay about the same as you're too much of a coward to send your defense away from home.

DeletedUser122042

A good effort from you to try get a reaction, but alas I can clearly see you are blinkered in your views and quite angry for someone getting an easy ride to a world win........

Now, where are them LITD inactives that are easier to attack?????

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Angry? No, not at all, I'm practically falling out of my chair laughing at how much of a clueless player you are. Doesn't matter how you react to me, I'm still going to laugh at you for being completely clueless.

DeletedUser122042

I’m glad we both have the same effect on each other son :)

And I definitely am clueless, especially considering I’d rather war and fight than merge for an easy win and achievement on my poor profile lol - maybe I’ve lost touch with how Tw is these days

You’re still failing to see the point staring you in the face - wherever my support was, Four lacked the capability to hit it, because we had smashed the frontline from midway in K35, and the 45/46 border, so my failings as a supporter may be so, but my attacking power alongside my pals was there for all to see, hence my positive conquer record against Four, and this also coming against some of the better players I’ve played against in some time(Trickster, Jammer, Mezonis, JanJanz)

Please don’t hit your head falling off your chair Lad - wouldn’t want you injuring yourself and having more excuses to not hit active accounts lol

DeletedUser122015

Before I get in and point out how ignorant you actually are, you've missed the point by a mile. You, and your tribe, fail to support anyone. Let me make it even more clear:

Even when you were supporting Notechange and other LITD members (satit as well ;) ) your support was late, and in the wrong areas. Your tribe sucks at supporting.

I personally have worked down LITD villages and stolen villages that your tribal support was 12 hours out from. Don't start this crap. You'll lose, just as much as you've lost the world.

And I definitely am clueless, especially considering I’d rather war and fight than merge for an easy win and achievement on my poor profile lol - maybe I’ve lost touch with how Tw is these days
eNubz and EO merged. You merged to survive. You do not get the right to argue with others when you merged as a tribe yourselves. Hypocrisy can criple a country

You’re still failing to see the point staring you in the face - wherever my support was, Four lacked the capability to hit it, because we had smashed the frontline from midway in K35, and the 45/46 border, so my failings as a supporter may be so, but my attacking power alongside my pals was there for all to see, hence my positive conquer record against Four, and this also coming against some of the better players I’ve played against in some time(Trickster, Jammer, Mezonis, JanJanz)
Move to the frontlines then, not select villages your tribe are hammering together. You as a solo player have no real skill, and the major issue is you're hiding behind your tribe and still talking smack.

Clearly good friends with T Bone because that's all he's done this whole world.

Please don’t hit your head falling off your chair Lad - wouldn’t want you injuring yourself and having more excuses to not hit active accounts lol
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. It might leave the Four branding on your left cheek.

DeletedUser122042

Here we go, another pumped up merge to win player - you even had to merge accounts to get a rank you crave, bet you can’t wait for the world winner achievement on your friends profile lol

Anyway, when EO and Enubz merges, neither tribe were being battered - we merged to create a larger force, and the stats show we were correct to do that, as we have smashed Fours frontline with us ever since - not even you or your fanboy mate MRG can deny or refute that, although with the pair of your obnoxiousness, I’m sure you will haha

Now, to get to the point of my account - I started off with 4 villages in K45 and am now ranked top 10, I’ve done this through nailing every player I/we targetted on our frontline. Trickster got smashed out of our area, Jammer quit after our hits, Mezonis was pushed out of our area, and the dirty little cheat account also got taken out ;) - so when it comes to my account, I’ve forced the issue and made myself frontline, and hey, I never had to merge my account with anyone lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser79639

I really love how you are flaming us because your tribe never had the balls to attack us, let alone the coordination. Say what you will but Four were done ages ago, because noobs wanted to retire. Why come to me weeks ago and ask for the merge if it was not on the table.....?

You just know Hammer would be pissed and took it to them. Me having low ODS does not mean anything other than the places my support was sitting, did not get attacked....

I am all for you guys stating facts, but lets make sure we get both sides...

TO GET ODS, YOU NEED A TRIBE TO ATTACK YOU - FOUR WERE TOO SCARED AND CRUMBLING IN THE AREAS WE WERE ATTACKING THEM = FOUR ARE CRAP HENCE THEY FELL TO THEIR KNEES AFTER LOSING 1 PLAYER EVEN THOUGH THEY RECRUITED CONSTANTLY.

As for EO merge, are you serious? At the time, AFTER the merge and AFTER one week of growth, these were the standings...

1 Four 100.331.363 44 2.280.258 10395 9.652
2 eNUBz 37.602.774 42 895.304 4582 8.207
3 Hammer 37.296.629 34 1.096.960 4270 8.735

Now (Mezonis and PbnJ left, also you decided to attack players who have been your allies without any grace so we are losing villages a bit like what happened when Rikter attacked Majestee, but I guess this is different though obviously)

Yet this is where we are at...

1 Hammer 119.418.016 42 2.843.286 12358 9.663
2 Four 70.258.765 44 1.596.790 7198 9.761
3 eNUBz 62.342.868 42 1.484.354 6866 9.080 (would have been 70 million)

In that time Four just kept recruiting, Hammer stagnated until we ALL TOGETHER started making a push.

I do not deny that Hammer have done amazing against Four and really good players slogged long and hard, I also do not doubt that there are still decent people in Hammer. However, no matter how this decision was buttered up or how you justify your actions or even try to sway morale of my friends... We are the only tribe who were strong and not falling apart in the face of a massive uphill struggle and we were prepared to fight with our allies for as long as it would have taken to beat Four.

Doesn't matter when an agreement was made, it was made... No agreement was ever made for you to approach the Koreans and get them to join you whilst offering them a position of leadership within your tribe was there? Nah of course not... In fact.... You didn't even tell me, noobs did lol

So you say all you like, you were always going to do this.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LRSES seems to think that I only go after inactives. Not at all.

Cody and I had a fun recap war going earlier on.

https://gyazo.com/edccd243c5e85a09c89e4a1c3fff09ab

The Kissyouhazza account decided to attack me and attack me poorly. I attacked him back with force shortly after other players destroyed part of that account because they found it supporting other LITD accounts. I was a bit late to the party due to nuke travel times.

The Gsven account also was one of those who decided to attack me and attack me poorly. He even attempted recaps when I ate Kissyouhazza villages. I attacked him with force. He made a few recaps and was pping walls.

https://gyazo.com/94dbc3aa437bd74d99f8abf07eb3e3d5

The Man utd account was another attacker who attacked very poorly. He also jumped on a player who left TFBS and joined four with the rest of LITD. In fact he was the reason I wasn't able to keep some Gsven villages as my defenses were occupied at the time. I launched on him and the little coward hit delete shortly after I launched, as he went barb shortly after. In fact I called him out on it on 105, where he's 100% active there.

https://gyazo.com/98990ee7f5ee8094d7c8a7acf0615d1b

How many active players have you gone after LRSES? Hm? Looks to me like you love all those barbs, internals, an inactive Animal member, and jumped on Jammer0 after he quit lmfao.

DeletedUser122042

Wow, you should get that rubbish published :)

Again, as for me, Trickster was highly active when I smashed him from north east K45 - then the tribe wide op came in and fired him out to the other side of the continent
Jammer was active when I hit - another one who didn’t get the help from his tribe that he needed, so quit - I see you benefitted extremely well out of that, as did your fellow tribemates
JanJanz again another active player more recently, although I will accept his activity wasn’t cracking, but still he was active to some degree
And also Mez was active at the time I took villages ;)

And yea, I went on a mass barb spree at the start of the year(although, you have indulged far more than I have in the barb stakes) plus some internals along the way - but when it comes to internals, Just short of half your account is made up of internals lol
And LITD is no more than internalling either, so a large proportion of your account is easy takes - Therefore I am statistically correct to claim you have grown off easy takes

Now, the next time you take 7 hours to respond, please make it a worthwhile read and not a bore fest, because there is a distinct lack of action in your 102 life, no matter how you try dress it up haha

Last edited:

DeletedUser45512

Any reason none of your tribe have an ODA score higher then my ODS? You must of really hit some hard frontlines. LRES you have just under 10mil ODA these villages you are so proud of taking clearly werent easy to take.

Hammer has taken the brunt of Fours attacks since this war started. Your 2 tribes are ranked 7th and 8th for tribal ODD. Did you ever once send support to Hammer frontlines from your safe villages? I have no knowledge of that ever happening. I am sure you can pull up an obscure report from 3 months ago to prove me wrong though. The rank 2 tribe having no one in the top 25 for ODS is embarrassing to see.

DeletedUser122042

I don’t dictate what defense my enemies have lol
If Four didn’t see it fit to support there frontlines against us, is that my fault, I can only get ODA if the players I target get support or self stack - and if taking villages from Trickster, Janz, Mezonis, Jammer was easy, then again that’s not my fault, I can only send nukes and nobles and leave the rest to the defender haha

Because while we were gaining ground in a Rune continent, Four were focussing on eating dead accounts in the north west haha

At no point did I see Hammer asking for support, but then at no point to my knowledge did we offer it I’ll agree on that - but I firmly believe even if we had stacked hammer, this whole scenario would have still happened the way it has, then we’d have lots of ODS, but be in the same position

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

DeletedUser122042

There will be no excuses - it’d be great to see you chaps pluck up the courage and gather the capabilities to actually launch an op against us - all it has taken is you all snuggling upto the Hammer boys to gain the impetus to potentially launch an op

Although looking at the maps, there are a lot of inactive accounts still to be eaten - so I don’t expect you all to come away from what you do best just yet ;)

DeletedUser122015

There will be no excuses - it’d be great to see you chaps pluck up the courage and gather the capabilities to actually launch an op against us - all it has taken is you all snuggling upto the Hammer boys to gain the impetus to potentially launch an op

Although looking at the maps, there are a lot of inactive accounts still to be eaten - so I don’t expect you all to come away from what you do best just yet ;)
Let's make it abundantly clear you can't bait into one comment whilst creating an excuse for another.

"We're not getting attacked!"
"You don't have the balls to launch an op!"
"You're eating inactives in the north west!"

Priorities. Mez claimed in the skype chat that he never got support, but what he won't say is that his account had 24/7 sits while he didn't log in for more then 5 days. He also didn't bother to say that in a single sitting, with no pp to wall spam key villages, or move pally's around on the frontline (because Mezo disabled it before logging off for 2 more days), one single sitter from the Korean group sniped more then 40 trains in 3 hours. When Mezo logged in, he sent any and all support back and even said he expected to be attacked in the near future and we even were going to give him that grace period.

LELb3jM.png

Then, after he leaves and the merge happens because captain underpants begins to talk some mad smack to everyone because he's safespotting behind his tribe and launched one op on an active account, and sent another bunch of nukes at JanJanz (We also have the mails from there too, TBone), Mezo left in frustration because, and guess what... TBone's promise of support had no merit behind it, we launched on Mezo when he left eNubz. Not before, but after.

Your little leader is a big mouth, and talks the most smack out of the entire world. Offering a NAP for "5 players" (not realizing merge talks before this), but then comes on here and claims he was offered a merge. Like, you really don't get it, do you? He has thrown everyone but himself under the bus. He sat here talking smack before December about Four recruitment methods, but does this crap and recruits Mezo, and then says to an "Enemy tribe who offered HIM a merge" to "give him 5 players". Nah, that's not how the world works mate. Let me make it very clear, and I'll more then happily post the message on here:

TBone was willing to disband Nubz before the EO merge for a spot in Four with some support.

From attempting to get recruited, to recruiting enemy players, to bashing enemies for recruiting enemy players, to claiming he was offered a merge...

How much of a compulsive liar can one man be...?

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
open quotes, bold responses from me

Oh look Merge wars wins again.

None of you actually fought to win the world and you try to insinuate that we brought this on ourselves yet Hammer would not be around to win the world if it was not for eNUBz. Your victory is owed to this tribe and it will be forever noted and archived on this forum and in our minds regardless of what you fools might think. You all hated on Four for the very same actions you have just undertaken.

For the record, Enubs helped apply pressure to Four. but thats about it. you have never faced ops, and never owned a k with runes worth fighting you for, so while 2 grown men fight a child is nipping at one of the mens legs, you had heart and you did fight, but lets not pretend you guys endured any substantial ops, Plus lets remember enubs also gave four a 2 or 3 week NAP when they knew there allys (hammer) were getting hammered by four. this means 100% of fire power raining down on us, while you "took care of internal issues" and merged with EO

must be nice to have the ability to just take a break when its beccoming too much for you...

Just so you can all stop your crap and accusations regarding Mezonis....

Here is your leader telling us we can invite Mezonis way before we did so.......

392155edad2134dde783b65d50382139
392155edad2134dde783b65d50382139.png

Ok so now to this. when was this chat you might ask? tbone would love you to think this was right before the recruitment of mez... WRONG, this was over a month ago lol mez was at full strength and we hadnt invested our nukes our time and effort into this account at this time.

if he could have convinced one of the top players in the world to swap sides and fight with us, i was open to the idea, but when a player is broken, and now our main frontline for many of my players, the story is very different. and all of our concil told tbone NO

infact i told tbone if you recruit him, it would force several of my best players to quit. he promised he wouldnt do it without my permission.

next day look who joined enubs... and as i warned, several of my better players informed me they would be quitting and good luck on the world ect.

so tbone feels.... recruiting a player from the enemy tribe, is worth forcing multiple hammer members to quit the game after fighting for nearly a year.

but we are the bad guys?

Here are our respective stats against Mezonis

Side 1:
Tribes: eNUBz
Side 2:
Players: Mezonis

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 24
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Hammer
Side 2:
Players: Mezonis

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 81
Difference: 16

chart

And here is your leader showing his integrity after we just told him about our conversation with noobs on ice2.0 asking us to accept a merger of 25 members of Four. We refused as this is tribal wars and not hugs!

f7fba7a7022714427a55d0bf7f9c9032.png

f7fba7a7022714427a55d0bf7f9c9032

And yet

f791bb1d48c2758ec0a258ec15224623.png

https://gyazo.com/f791bb1d48c2758ec0a258ec15224623

this is easy, you betrayed us, you recruited a player we said no too, and i was gonna lose good hard working players so you could save a broken account? nah i think not.

Also we can now see you guys have offered trent multiple offers for merges, but they didnt agree..

Finally I bring you all to the war stats, for a tribe only really in the game in its capacity since 15th December and only fighting for 3 months, we rock and the rest truly do suck. Numbers do not lie, yes you win the world. But your win is hollow and every single one of you guys who have anything about you, know this was not the way a skilled tribe would choose to end a world.

ff4ccc27b4b8d0006a1232e4e64bcab5.png

https://gyazo.com/ff4ccc27b4b8d0006a1232e4e64bcab5

Exuse me? again, have you ever been on the reviving end of a op? ofcourse your stats look good, you never had to defend against unslaughts of nukes and thats easy to tell by your lack of ODD and ODS, even when you had a 3 weeks NAP with four (cowardly) no support was sent to us, never once did you ask if you could help with sits, never

can you say the same for us? i know personally iv sat multiple accounts to try to help you guys.

Damn we even got over half your ODA in that time and yet you guys been around since when?

f062995f4ab757c69bfcd1d27c2b8f35.png

https://gyazo.com/f062995f4ab757c69bfcd1d27c2b8f35

and we started when?

c43ee4a2be5c40a253d04232c09b8cc1.png

https://gyazo.com/c43ee4a2be5c40a253d04232c09b8cc1

Oh 2 months after you guys?

you have half the oda? oh my thats supposed to be impressive? you have no need to build def, and you have no stacks to hit. show me some reports of the stacks you guys hit. because i can say they are a fraction of what we faced. the amount of def used to defend us and the amount of nukes used to hit us is over 100 times what you were up against, so stop acting like some sort of hero.

I think we all know that everyone who chooses to believe that Hammer or Four deserve their win in the fashion it has come about are as delusional as noobs on ice2.0

You all took the easy way out and try to butter it up like you earned it. Hitting that recruit button and ending the world in a couple of hours is a cheap move, but if anyone is ever interested, they will be able to look over this forum at your world win and see what happened. Better yet, we all know, including you guys! :D

im not gonna bother being a little prick and posting your desperate plea to recruit mez, because how your personal life is being effected, and its the only way you can continue to play blah blah blah, but wether you admit it or not, you betrayed us, you knowingly recruited a dying player when you knew for a fact that we didnt approve of it, and we would lose some of our core players due to it. you sir made your bed, and now you must sleep in it.

I know I leave this world having nobled more of Four than anyone else by quite some margin

ab958adef36dc59d433cef5b0b85f900.png

https://gyazo.com/ab958adef36dc59d433cef5b0b85f900

Even satit nobled more of Four than anyone in Hammer :D

name 1 account you guys nobled that had stacks? your caps only prove my point that you were fighting a tribe who didnt give a flying fudge about you guys, you were taking vills from banned accounts, or a frontline that basically didnt matter, if four took out mad/hammer, game over,
they understood that, hence them pushing us non stop. and imagine the op we could have ran if we were given 2 or 3 weeks break in a nap.

you think you did so much work but you sat back and got stressed out to the max about sending attacks. you would never be able to handle the beating we did. people crumbling around us, we struggled to pick up the pieces. and we didnt quit, we didnt offer a merge, or entertain the idea once before this bullshit from you guys.

GG to those who actually fought, had a real good time fighting Four and no hard feelings to any of you. Those allies from Hammer though, you gotta watch em cos they're the real snakes of 102

again, the reason four and hammer agreed to this, is because WE are the ones who put in the work, we are the ones who grinded and faught, hammer never did 1 thing against enubs before YOU betrayed us. say what you want, and think what you will. but you cast the first stone. now your glass house is shattered.

Thank you also to those members of LITD, KUSH and DRUNK who were not sneaky rats and stood by your allies regardless.

kush were our allys, and we will always respect them, and about drunk... really? you want me to post some pictures of you talking about them ? LMOA your lucky im not into public shaming,

I played this world for you <3

2 factually incorrect statements from the leader of the merge brigade

Number 1
“WE broke him” (meaning Mez)

Enubz conquers - 143
Hammer conquers - 37

So I think not.

WE ment in both of our tribes. thats what the word WE means dipshit what did your stacks vrs mez look like? ours were massive, again because our tribe is the front that mattered. not you nubs

Number 2
“Your entire council agrees”

Extremely Factually incorrect. I’ve never traded verbals with you before, therefore you cannot possibly know my thoughts on this matter - and if you had asked me my thoughts, you’d know that even now, I fully support the decision that was made.

Now let’s wait until Monday, for the leader of the loophole brigade to let us know his thoughts.

it was said by many in the shared forum, " why did we recruit mez?" also im not into public shaming, but if i need to i can post skype msgs from your council telling me they understand our decision, and begged tbones not to make such a stupid decision.

But let’s all remember, it’s a game, so let’s not get too serious - worse case scenario is we start a new world Wednesday for a brand new edition of “merge to win” wars

ALL in ALL four were my worst enemy, they played greasy, they used tactics i despised. but they fought hard, the ops they ran were massive, and even with all the trash talk, and the fact we had such deep rooted hatred, we choose to end with them. ?why??

because tbones just pulled the same shit, but not only against his enemy, he did it to his ally. and thats the shit i dont like.

you wanna block our guys?

you wanna make my players quit so you can get a chubb of recruiting a account in crumbles?

then enjoy watching from the outside when this world closed.

you talk about wanting to end the game with no war, and tell me nice things in pm, then i log in here and see this shit talking, and public bashing of me and my guys? you can thank that for the incoming attacks.

i hope you enjoy watching your players suffer due to your bad decisions, as all of this is on you tbone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122015

Thank you also to those members of LITD, KUSH and DRUNK who were not sneaky rats and stood by your allies regardless.
kush were our allys, and we will always respect them, and about drunk... really? you want me to post some pictures of you talking about them ? LMOA your lucky im not into public shaming,

Oh but I am.

Your little leader is a big mouth, and talks the most smack out of the entire world. Offering a NAP for "5 players" (not realizing merge talks before this), but then comes on here and claims he was offered a merge. Like, you really don't get it, do you? He has thrown everyone but himself under the bus. He sat here talking smack before December about Four recruitment methods, but does this crap and recruits Mezo, and then says to an "Enemy tribe who offered HIM a merge" to "give him 5 players". Nah, that's not how the world works mate.

Proof:

APFU8Ru.png

Delete yourself TBone.

Last edited by a moderator: