Best tribes

DeletedUser121331

Kinda sounds like regular logic to me.

Is that the graphic you send your tribemates before or after you invite them, just to noble them shortly after?

DeletedUser81551

Pro player logic: I 've been playing this game for many years, so I am a good player.

Ofcourse, you don't know me since you are not from this server lol

A bunch of turds from Greece coming here and doing all sort of dirty stuff to get the lead and brag about it cus .gr server is too strict :D

Eosphorus

46826191_508048219695102_8241267205585502208_n.jpg
Before talking you should have acts justifying your words. Nibiru has been at rank 1 since the first week, and will be till the end. None obligates players to come to us, so there is no point in judging us on what we do to them. That's all. If you think you can do it better, get in and show us.

Oh, and btw, thats us in the greek server. Send us a message if you want.

http://gr.twstats.com/gr56/index.php?page=tribe&id=54

DeletedUser81551

You trick ppl into joining your tribe and then backstab them to gain their villages and you say you will be rank 1 till the end :D

Thats a very good and admirable way of being rank 1 xD

.gr PRO!!! players FTW!

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

You checked 'Ali Shah' on twstats? This isnt even my account lol. I just use it cus of some reasons that I dont feel necessary to share.

I suppose you have never come across a term called 'alias'? xD

Noob Boi

Eosphorus

You checked 'Ali Shah' on twstats? This isnt even my account lol. I just use it cus of some reasons that I dont feel necessary to share.

I suppose you have never come across a term called 'alias'? xD

Noob Boi

Accusing us for illegal stuff we do, while posting on a multiple account on forum. xD. Guess that's legal...

DeletedUser81551

Sure it is *facepalm*

Almost everyone in here have different account name for forums. You don't even know the rules of this game yet you call yourselves 'PRO!' players xD

DeletedUser81551

I just saw, in 50% of your forum posts you keep asking others 'who is back?' pmsl

Child are you so excited about your return in the game that all you can blabber is who is back? Lel

DeletedUser119234

YO anir chill bro :)

this tribe called
Shots!

cant even make a properly op they launched 8 trains on me and they took nothing they didnt even launched any antisnipes or at least split trains damit :D

LordsOfTek

YO anir chill bro :)

this tribe called
Shots!

cant even make a properly op they launched 8 trains on me and they took nothing they didnt even launched any antisnipes or at least split trains damit :D

Congrats buddy! Sad your tribemate got wiped tho.. But guessing the amount of stabs coming from "this tribe called Nibiru", y'all probably dont even give a shit

DeletedUser122016

Ahhh you 're talking about -Lugus. Well he didn't have enough time to play either way . We have to live with it .

Yall probably can noble only a man who is offline :p

LordsOfTek

Goes both ways, seeing all your failed attacks. Funny that you're looking for excuses tho, kinda cute.

DeletedUser81551

Ahhh you 're talking about -Lugus. Well he didn't have enough time to play either way . We have to live with it .

Yall probably can noble only a man who is offline :p

This is pretty much what everyone says when they get REKT xD

"Oh i was busy in RL", "I was offline", "my wife was pregnant", "I was pregnant", "my boss fired me", "my wife cheated on me" and the BEST ONE, "I was in Hospital"

^ Few more excuses for ya'll.

kbai

DeletedUser122016

This is pretty much what everyone says when they get REKT xD

"Oh i was busy in RL", "I was offline", "my wife was pregnant", "I was pregnant", "my boss fired me", "my wife cheated on me" and the BEST ONE, "I was in Hospital"

^ Few more excuses for ya'll.

kbai

I'm not giving excuses for him . He got rimmed :p . May he rest in peace now.

Let's see what your excuses are going to be . Probably something like : " Nibiru attacked us in a war game" . "They backstabbed us , that's why we lost" .

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
None obligates players to come to us, so there is no point in judging us on what we do to them.
I will always continue to look down and fight against the unethical treatment and betrayal of tribe members, mostly newer or inexperienced, for experienced and skilled players benefit to get a fast lane to a quick growth and free win.
The issue is not that it gives a free win in a certain world.
The issue is that the backstabbing and betrayal makes these individuals, new or not, unsure and hesitant to get into the game or continue playing it.
It contributes heavily to the already rapid decay of players in the tribal wars community. So the real issue is not "oh no I can't win this world" but more "oh no soon there won't be enough players playing TW so Innogames will shut the game down forever.

Keeping the game alive is more important than a single individual world win, in my opinion. But I know that there will always be egoistic forces that think the opposite. Which is why I fight versus HS/1812/FFL and will continue to fight against Nibiru.
Sure we might have, to quote the lovely Ginge, 100% chance to lose (thanks for the faith ginge), but I will continue to fight for a community worth keeping for as long as it is possible.

rant over

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also the amount of trash talk in this thread, damn.

Is entire GR server this toxic or just a bad representation?