A proper assessment of the four core tribes

Saturdays

You mean the tribe I am in ? I'm a soldier I do what I'm told by the duke , baron and counsel which I am no part of .

I had to make an account just to reply to this. Having followed your posts throughout this world with a sense of dread that such a hypocritical troglodyte actually exists treads this earth, this post is just staggering in showing the deep insecurities you must be combating and the actual lack of personal morality you must hold. If you’re going to accuse someone of something then stand by your position and don’t just stick your head in the sand as soon it gets reverted back to you. Your argument reads very similar to the soldiers that fought under a certain fascist demagogue from WW2.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
You mean the tribe I am in ? I'm a soldier I do what I'm told by the duke , baron and counsel which I am no part of .

I would like an apology for all the insults you have given my way. I have never been a member of any councils so please make amends for all the times you have accused me of being a backstabber when i had no part of it

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Here's my last word in these externals , no matter what I what say you will all just try and find a way to make me look bad because you all don't have anything better to do , but troll and act like children . The externals are for immature grown ups , so enjoy saying whatever you want about me that you fancy because I won't be reading it , just like i do in the world chats . I'm not going to stoop down to your all levels.

jaxx haxx

Here's my last word in these externals , no matter what I what say you will all just try and find a way to make me look bad because you all don't have anything better to do , but troll and act like children . The externals are for immature grown ups , so enjoy saying whatever you want about me that you fancy because I won't be reading it , just like i do in the world chats . I'm not going to stoop down to your all levels.
You're like a broken record mate... how many times have we had a 'last word' or a 'quit' from the infamous Balian.

Its alright babe, I still love you xoxo

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Weird flex but okay?

valeri112

I quit 104 after olve kicked my ass -_- can someone give me any update what is going on there :D

Rimulous

I quit 104 after olve kicked my ass -_- can someone give me any update what is going on there :D
Balex attacked Visine and now Visine is wrecking them. MEA and WUS were at war and WUS was definitely winning. WUS moves Weird Flex and Trex into IWM because they thought they might be spies. WUS and MEA went from warring to Tribal Hugs so they could gang up and take out Trex and Flex, which formed Toxic. More WUS members are bailing on WUS to join Toxic. Burn is just cleaning up their Continents. Hellosica nobled a million barbs so they could move up north to MEA after Tudadar took all their southern villages.

valeri112

So nothing strange there was like a thousand posts that this will happen :D

DeletedUser122575

Balex attacked Visine and now Visine is wrecking them. MEA and WUS were at war and WUS was definitely winning. WUS moves Weird Flex and Trex into IWM because they thought they might be spies. WUS and MEA went from warring to Tribal Hugs so they could gang up and take out Trex and Flex, which formed Toxic. More WUS members are bailing on WUS to join Toxic. Burn is just cleaning up their Continents. Hellosica nobled a million barbs so they could move up north to MEA after Tudadar took all their southern villages.

Visine attacked Balex and now Visine is wrecking them. thats true. we are from balkan, litlle bit rusty but not stupid to go on 4 times larger tribe first. And you are not first who told that, i wonder who first gets that info out...

Last edited:

Rimulous

Visine attacked Balex and now Visine is wrecking them. thats true. we are from balkan, litlle bit rusty but not stupid to go on 4 times larger tribe first. And you are not first who told that, i wonder who first gets that info out...

I remember that at first that Balex was up in the stats, so I assumed that they started the war. My bad

DeletedUser122674

Join my Beanie Squad. Release the Succ plushie for I am coming.