Best tribes

DeletedUser121331

My God you're all annoying. Stay boosting more than Brian O'Conner in Fast & Furious 1. #Rip

DeletedUser122016

It's really common for people who are noobs to not understand at all this game , so if someone gives a maximum performance they believe it's "illogical "

You and all of you with this kind of concept in mind should learn that , the fact that you are unable to do something doesn't make it impossible.

I'm really sorry if that offends you but it's the truth . As for the compass on w100 only those who played would know what happened , but diplomacy is a huge factor of this game so I really can't say anything .

No hate just facts . Play a nice game , I hope we all enjoy it .

The boosting isn't necessarily just directed at you. You were gangbanged early on, but how were you able to gather so much D when you had 0 tribemates around you at the time lol. It's just obvious.

Moreover as you can see from my stats.I got 0 internals and you still blame me for something like that . I think you are just bringing out hate against our account with no reason since I really don't even know who you are nor I care to learn .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121331

The point you are trying to make actually kinda backfires on you. We are all very experienced players, hence why we are playing on "high performance". So we know very very well what it takes to get certain things done and to get where you are. Which is why we can all tell that what you guys are achieving isn't through conventional methods lol, dumbass.

DeletedUser122016

Well you are not experienced enough mate :p . I'm not trying to be sarcastic but it's the truth .

Moreover it's another thing to call somebody a noob at a game and it's another thing to call me a dumbass .
I will understand your hate you've got against me. I think it could be frustrating seeing someone better than you.

Anyway it's the last time I'm writing on external foroum because you guys speak with no proofs and just stating general idiotic things because you can't comprehend the game correctly. Will probably write something if and when yall see the compass.

Good luck , have fun , prove your value ingame and I will give you a respect ( I seriously doubt that though)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122016

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we can't comprehend your sheer godliness! At least we are finally getting somewhere now. Happy my response was the final straw and you're hanging up your external warrior axe.

well I don't think that my English is so poor ,but you didn't comprehend my post too :p . I said that you don't understand how the game works not my godliness(really what kind of irony is this ? maturity level - 0 :p. )

Anyway just wanted to clear this out since it was so difficult for you to understand . Will go back to hanging my external warrior axe now .

DeletedUser121331

well I don't think that my English is so poor ,but you didn't comprehend my post too :p . I said that you don't understand how the game works not my godliness(really what kind of irony is this ? maturity level - 0 :p. )

Anyway just wanted to clear this out since it was so difficult for you to understand . Will go back to hanging my external warrior axe now .

I give up.

DeletedUser81551

Well you are not experienced enough mate :p . I'm not trying to be sarcastic but it's the truth .

Moreover it's another thing to call somebody a noob at a game and it's another thing to call me a dumbass .
I will understand your hate you've got against me. I think it could be frustrating seeing someone better than you.

Anyway it's the last time I'm writing on external foroum because you guys speak with no proofs and just stating general idiotic things because you can't comprehend the game correctly. Will probably write something if and when yall see the compass.

Good luck , have fun , prove your value ingame and I will give you a respect ( I seriously doubt that though)

All I can see is a series of blablabla from someone whose highest amount of villages is 200 in his own shitty national server and was in a garbage tribe in w100 where he mostly nobled internals and eventually was rimmed.

If you are a 'good' player then id rather shoot myself before I see the worst.

Sub Idem Sol lol. Names are nastier than the players themselves.

DeletedUser123073

Net is far inferior than the greek server, in terms of the level of the 2 servers. This can be confirmed by W86 (http://www.twstats.com/en86/index.php) , where we won the world as a greek tribe very easily and rapidly. Even though you are all terrible players, you have the honor to be tutored by the best tw players on the planet. Just like the Ancient Greeks taught you culture, democracy and sciences, we will now teach you how to play tribal wars.

Di Jun

LordsOfTek

Net is far inferior than the greek server, in terms of the level of the 2 servers. This can be confirmed by W86 (http://www.twstats.com/en86/index.php) , where we won the world as a greek tribe very easily and rapidly. Even though you are all terrible players, you have the honor to be tutored by the best tw players on the planet. Just like the Ancient Greeks taught you culture, democracy and sciences, we will now teach you how to play tribal wars.

Di Jun

Hahahahaha this guy. You're funny tho, I'll give you that

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Di Jun w86 was a trash world there was no solid tribe to fight MORS in 1 war, pipe it down nOOb. Some of MORS best players were recruited and not even Greek just thought I'd point that out because you guys recruited off your enemy before declaring on them every time :D w86 was by far one of the least skilled worlds in .net and everyone who denies hasn't played .net long and it shows.

--G--

@Di Jun w86 was a trash world there was no solid tribe to fight MORS in 1 war, pipe it down nOOb. Some of MORS best players were recruited and not even Greek just thought I'd point that out because you guys recruited off your enemy before declaring on them every time :D w86 was by far one of the least skilled worlds in .net and everyone who denies hasn't played .net long and it shows.
Ur dad is here

DeletedUser81551

Di Jun

Lol you should join circus. You know how to make ppl laugh ill give you that :D

Plenty in Mors were net server players. And the matter of fact is Mors duke Pavle was also from net server lol.

As I said, if you guys are among the 'good' players then id hate to see the worst players.

So Circus it is bro. The Great Greek Circus FTW.

--G--

You've been rimmed in every world I've played in so far that you've been in lol HP is the first you actually had a good start due to boosting and other methods your tribe has done :D
Wait I was winning 95 until I quit and gifted my villas to devil bunny. I was in PI unlike some others :p
Plus i am actually gonna win 103 too.
But I lost 100 yea