A Tragic Loss in the TW Community

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Guys, will all due respect and all but.. do really let him rest in peace. I didn't know him, but imho too much mourning isn't good either, no matter how young someone died.

DeletedUser

gonna name a vill after him - and for once, it won't be a vill with a stupid name

prayers sent => landing time = immediate

rivet city

Did not have the pleasure of playing with him.

RIP,sorry i never got to meet you.

DeletedUser7375

Words can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. I"m absolutely sick over this. Jeremy was one of the best tribe members I had on W21 and was the epitome of 24/7. We talked all the time and even became friends on facebook. I tried to help him the best I could with his parents who were concerned about the time he spent on TW and with dealing with basic school stuff. Being a parent myself I'm absolutely devastated...

R.I.P Jeremy

Start a Tribe in the afterlife bud, I'll be there soon enough.

DeletedUser

Such things happen. I myself was very close to the end of 2011, in a car crash. Nice if you have friends who will remember. A deep respect for the topic initiator.

spud 101

Hello all,

Ill speak on behalf of the three of us (Ryan Hitchcock) (Jamie Simpson ) (Mark littlewood)

using Jamie account as mine got closed.

it's been about a decade since you have been gone NeverSleeps but you will always live on and never be forgotten!

Your humor and your personality over Skype was what you expect from a good friend.

We played hundreds of speeds under various of names and servers and I'm sure if you was still alive today we would be doing it still!

A few of you who knew him personally would know you lost a fantastic player and a very cool guy.

I well and truly miss you dude.

You will never be gone in my eyes.

RIP DUDE