Yo

Probably Deleting

Reaction score

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Balian, if your tribe kicked you, they may actually have some leverage to ask for a ceasefire! That's how much hate you are generating for you and your tribe ahaha

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian, if your tribe kicked you, they may actually have some leverage to ask for a ceasefire! That's how much hate you are generating for you and your tribe ahaha

Ah you need a quarter to call someone who cares because obviously I think everyone else is the problem

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why do I always play worlds where there is an utter nuthead rampaging the forums?

W94 had LordBillyNoMates
W104 has Balian

and they never win bcs of it... they just demotivate their tribe and motivate the opponents :(

Didnt you know, you win a war by being graceful in victory?

Everyone in these forums run their mouths and it's okay except for a few , just like yourself your allowed to be ignorant here like alot of them , I treat people the way they treat me , just because I'm not in the winning tribes makes me a target beings most players here running their mouths will do anything to kiss the winning players behinds to be in a winning tribe , I bow to no man or woman .

DeletedUser117803

Everyone in these forums run their mouths and it's okay except for a few , just like yourself your allowed to be ignorant here like alot of them , I treat people the way they treat me , just because I'm not in the winning tribes makes me a target beings most players here running their mouths will do anything to kiss the winning players behinds to be in a winning tribe , I bow to no man or woman .

I am confident that I could make you bow to me, Balian. Shall I show you how to do that?