Reaction score
Is it allow to be Coplayed?

|Yes / No|

This is what I've heard yesterday by a friend of mine which got banned

Rulebook: [Sharing password with other humans/players aren't allowed]
<--->
TWSupport: ''We don't support coplay ''
<--->
Solution to do but they won't: (They do not check every account in terms of activity of 24/7 and IP addressing being in more than one country or on different cities at the same day)

Now i'm getting sick and tired of excuses that people getting banned for so many silly reasons but now Coplay is a issue, they really do NOTHING really to forbid coplay or have an alternative like Sleep Mode.

and if a person getting banned, what justifies the following;
Not allowed to get attacked / allowed to get attacked

Thoughts?

DeletedUser122145

Is it allow to be Coplayed?

|Yes / No|

This is what I've heard yesterday by a friend of mine which got banned

Rulebook: [Sharing password with other humans/players aren't allowed]
<--->
TWSupport: ''We don't support coplay ''
<--->
Solution to do but they won't: (They do not check every account in terms of activity of 24/7 and IP addressing being in more than one country or on different cities at the same day)

Now i'm getting sick and tired of excuses that people getting banned for so many silly reasons but now Coplay is a issue, they really do NOTHING really to forbid coplay or have an alternative like Sleep Mode.

and if a person getting banned, what justifies the following;
Not allowed to get attacked / allowed to get attacked

Thoughts?

Don't be hypocritical,
are you sulking with your co-play today ?

You're wrong if you blame twsupport..
It's an open secret if you want to win the world must have several players in the same account.

DeletedUser122145

Hello TWSupport.
If you read this thread ,Please banned this account, because like he said .
he opposed 1 account used by several players, while he played more than 2 people with the same account.

he even showed off on his account profile IMG_20190223_185534.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-23-18-50-27-662_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-23-18-50-27-662_com.android.chrome.png
    306.7 KB · Views: 2

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hi,

As others have mentioned before, we do not support co playing. We 'tolerate' it to happen since from a technical point of view it is not easy to counter it and the it is a common practice on Tribal Wars. It is true that Tribal Wars is difficult to be played solo, as it would require an almost 24h online time to manage large accounts.

While it is stated in the rules that it is not allowed to share passwords with other players, it is a rule that is in place to be used in case of sharing credentials with unauthorized third parties or when a co-player purposely damages an account. This way we can guarantee that the responsibility of your account is entirely yours, including the security of it and the actions on it of your potential co-players.

We will not ever take any action against co-playing, not even when a co-player "betrays" the account (all actions on an account are considered as actions with the consent of the account owner), nor will we ever support the idea of co-playing in the game.

I hope that clarifies the situation.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't be hypocritical,
are you sulking with your co-play today ?

You're wrong if you blame twsupport..
It's an open secret if you want to win the world must have several players in the same account.

Good luck with your reading career.

Hi,

As others have mentioned before, we do not support co playing. We 'tolerate' it to happen since from a technical point of view it is not easy to counter it and the it is a common practice on Tribal Wars. It is true that Tribal Wars is difficult to be played solo, as it would require an almost 24h online time to manage large accounts.

While it is stated in the rules that it is not allowed to share passwords with other players, it is a rule that is in place to be used in case of sharing credentials with unauthorized third parties or when a co-player purposely damages an account. This way we can guarantee that the responsibility of your account is entirely yours, including the security of it and the actions on it of your potential co-players.

We will not ever take any action against co-playing, not even when a co-player "betrays" the account (all actions on an account are considered as actions with the consent of the account owner), nor will we ever support the idea of co-playing in the game.

I hope that clarifies the situation.

--

So why hasn't it been done any changes to embrace people to play 1 play in 1 account if there is no trust within the case. I cannot be the only guy who has been talking about this, is it? Example, why is it sleep mode in speed and why hasn't that been embraced and been used in world servers?

Curious George

Reaction score
So why hasn't it been done any changes to embrace people to play 1 play in 1 account if there is no trust within the case. I cannot be the only guy who has been talking about this, is it? Example, why is it sleep mode in speed and why hasn't that been embraced and been used in world servers?

My guess would be this is an international server, so a sleep mode wouldn't be fair for players based in Australia or West Coast America. Night mode is enabled on the .co.uk server, I believe, and I imagine the few other servers that remain as well.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My guess would be this is an international server, so a sleep mode wouldn't be fair for players based in Australia or West Coast America. Night mode is enabled on the .co.uk server, I believe, and I imagine the few other servers that remain as well.
From my understandings with Sleep Mode is that you put it on from 8 - 12 hours depending on what you time you choose, and you can choose what time you want it to be activated, I don't understand how that is unfair for Australians or people in West Coast America to be honest,
for a guy who both sleep and work this would not hold (12 hours) but then again it covers atleast the sleeping hours for everyone, if you sleep more than 8 hours then you got 4 more hours afterwards to prepare yourself.

I have no idea what Night mode brings but that is probably unfair for some if it determines a certain time.

Last edited:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
dam my coplayers said they will coplay any enemy ...plse contact and take em! ;)

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sleepmode automaticly activates after 16 hours, so for an australian if the server starts at 18ST, it is a bit hard to get the acc to sleep at the right points :)
Personally my acc ended up playing until 7 in the morning to maximize day 1

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sleepmode automaticly activates after 16 hours, so for an australian if the server starts at 18ST, it is a bit hard to get the acc to sleep at the right points :)
Personally my acc ended up playing until 7 in the morning to maximize day 1

Did you give the sleep mode a time to cap before it went automaticly into 16 hours? on Speed it was different cause I could set a time on it and it went for it

DeletedUser88306

most top players co- play dont remember mods condemning it 10 years ago