Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

Castle Of Glass

Here's my opinion

Once upon a time MEA have been created , Emilio told us about his friendship with wierd flex but ok then one day he backstabbed him in the event of his son birthday this is where everything started the war between us and Wierd flex but ok.
He bought a lot of spies in our tribe i cant even count the number of spies he pushed from us .
Then he keep saying lies to make everyone trust his words to think that we are the criminals .
Wus asked his help but all he say Sorry i don't have defense but i can recap .
You can see how Visine being disrespectful to all of us just by reading their villages names I'm sure a lot of them changed the names now .
We made a mistake and that mistake wont happen again.
Everything begin with a story.

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Once upon a time MEA have been created , Emilio told us about his friendship with wierd flex but ok then one day he backstabbed him in the event of his son birthday this is where everything started the war between us and Wierd flex but ok.
He bought a lot of spies in our tribe i cant even count the number of spies he pushed from us .
Then he keep saying lies to make everyone trust his words to think that we are the criminals .
You can see how Visine being disrespectful to all of us just by reading their villages names I'm sure a lot of them changed the names now .
Play by the rules and we won’t joke about you when you get an attackable. It’s really that easy

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Play by the rules and we won’t joke about you when you get an attackable. It’s really that easy

Maybe you all should play by the rules to , as many trains as I seen TreX and you guys snipe your all definitely cheating to , not to mention your all sniping every 2 nobles to , that's not skill it's bots.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Maybe you all should play by the rules to , as many trains as I seen TreX and you guys snipe your all definitely cheating to , not to mention your all sniping every 2 nobles to , that's not skill it's bots.
Maybe MEA and WUS should stop sending trains from 40 hours giving all of us opportunity to snipe.. lmao. It doesn’t take much to snipe a 50ms gap when you have 800 attempts.

Good try though.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Must've been lost in google translate... NONE THE LESS; you mixed trex, darren, and myself into one person with these stories. Now that's a weird flex but ok.

Next time please get the stories straight. We all know when DARREN launched at Emilio, that emilio was at home and just didn't know how to defend. Lets be real. Don't blame it on the kids birthday party. Side note: not our fault no one in MEA would sit him. That's on y'all.

Next thing: The spies were me. I love a good spy story. Maybe if y'all didn't mass recruit every soul in the continent y'all wouldn't have so many leaks?

Trex did the recap on bigfella instead of sending support. Lowkey kinda funny if you ask me. If they can justify kicking 5 accounts from WUS for one account recapping a village instead of sending support than WUS has a lot more issues than they lead on to believe.

Next thing, stop breaking rules and we wouldn't troll so much. Why don't y'all go play legit? Like honestly HOW MANY times have MEA got the hammer this world? (count the 14 accounts in vamp too please)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe MEA and WUS should stop sending trains from 40 hours giving all of us opportunity to snipe.. lmao. It doesn’t take much to snipe a 50ms gap when you have 800 attempts.

Good try though.

Where do you see in my reply that I mentioned 40 hours Trains , you will do anything you can to Justify yourself and try to put words in players mouth .

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Cheating???

Bro ask your mods you sent at me.
Steffy, 1:05 AM
Hi :)

Steffy, 1:06 AM
I don't remwmber meeting you before, do you remwmber me?

TreX, 1:06 AM
not really :)

TreX, 1:06 AM
I assume from TW

Steffy, 1:07 AM
I'll cut to the chase

Steffy, 1:07 AM
are you playing HP?

TreX, 1:08 AM
nope solo on w104 killing the tribe who decides to pull all stacks and backstab me with the enemy

TreX, 1:08 AM
busy there

Steffy, 1:09 AM
oh I know :)

they hate you lol

TreX, 1:09 AM
I hate them :)

this may sound so off

but

Steffy, 1:10 AM
do you think there's anything you'd be willing to teach me?

Steffy, 1:11 AM
you get accused of cheating a lot, but I think you're just skilled tbh. you may have some scripts, but I wish I could learn what you're doing

TreX, 1:12 AM
Be extremely active and dedicated. Dodge Dodge Dodge, Snipe, cancel snipe, use PP to move pallies, 10 pallies are overpowered and can literally move 10 full Dvs to a village in a few hours. I stayed up for 44 straight hours when I was kicked

I have never botted

I don't mult account like they like to assume xD

You know why they assume these things?

Steffy, 1:12 AM
I don't think you have

Because that is what they do

because they're butt hurt lol

let me lvl w you

Steffy, 1:13 AM
I'm a net mod. I'm convinced you're not cheating.

I think youre very skilled

I'm trying to learn

Steffy, 1:14 AM
Cam gave me your contact but apparently we've met before

Steffy, 1:15 AM
I'm one of the top 2 defenders on the us server, but I suck at off I just need some advice. :)

and you're obviously skilled

so no harm in asking right ?

Steffy, 1:16 AM
you're very nice btw thanks for talking to me :)

I stayed up 40+ hours straight that first day we were kicked. I stayed up another 30 hours+ the next day after short night sleep. And again 20-24 hour days the next week straight. I put time and effort. Ask anyone from visine, they know, they witnessed me on screenshare playing. I don't bot and I dont cheat. I certainly don't Vpn multiple accounts in Valhal like Odin currently does. Wake up and use your eyes. I am better than you. Not a bot, not anything else you can concoct to make yourself believe you are have been wronged. You guys are going to lose because you are scum bags who no one wants to play with.

Last edited:

Curious George

Reaction score

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but it's really not that difficult to snipe a train, certainly not to the point you'd need a bot to do it.

Castle Of Glass

I appologize Balian but i have to say The truth.
Trex is Pro player.

Last edited:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I think I've seen enough stupidity on the externals but this is a whole new level!!

FYI, Some of the trains sent on them were so long-ranged that I could use HC in K33 to help out :)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I appologize Balian but i have to say The truth.
Trex is Pro player.
https://i.gyazo.com/3962b55f5182ca70501b5b8f5597e435.png
https://i.gyazo.com/30c78a439ae8d46b0a75f478598470ce.png
3962b55f5182ca70501b5b8f5597e435.png

30c78a439ae8d46b0a75f478598470ce.png

I mean that shows I don't bot. I fail sometimes, infact quite often... I even sometimes, in my drowsiness, mistake the second im suppose to be sniping as you can see by my last one :D

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
there are plenty of scripts that legally calculate where you can snipe from. It’s not even hard to get inside a 50ms gap. Especially if you got to snipe 24h+ trains. literally 1k attempts to land in between. Don’t need a bot unless you literally have no hands, or are Korean

Deleted User - 10618707

I understand why some of yall think our account bots. The TreX&TD duo is unbeatable. Toxic Squad up.

DeletedUser117534

Hello W104,

Just about 48 hours ago, it dawned upon me that we all have a great opportunity to learn together. I'd like to take this time to analyze Burn and its new leadership, The Infamous (Hazard and Meti).

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

In order to Prevent Poor Performance, you must know where you are, and where you are going. You must identify your goal, then develop a plan to reach it.

Now I can bet that some of you are asking yourselves, "What is The Infamous' goal?" Allow me to shed some light on that.

To lose W104 and waste the time and effort of all Burn players by ruining relations with Visine.

Together, Hazard and Meti crafted a foolproof plan to accomplish their goal.

First, Meti set out to ensure Visine was aware he intended to recruit from their mutual enemy, WUS(VALHAL):

41c305328ba94538d1e48f25c205f785.png

Meti read Visine like a book, completely predicting their reaction:

329b5d5c3af423a6b185fcaf8f1e3c6f.png

Meanwhile, Hazard arranged the souls of his people to be sold off to the robots hailing from K45:

e1a98799dc18001632c276bd4827bcef.png

e0e89bd113233a62da64a565d1300243.png

ebafbf90743d4dd7cc7729721fd4ac89.png

daf242dde502fe1571883da8dae9956f.png

Meti, again predicting Visine's reaction, waited for the bait to be taken:

1c3eca47b236a7a92a451bfcddd7abfb.png

Mission: Accomplished

b5a0ac8751ae214b75494d9367e212d0.png

Burn's new leadership set their goals and achieved them in record time - I believe they deserve public praise for the outstanding job done showcasing that Proper Planning truly does Prevent Piss Poor Performance.

giphy.gif

VISINE DECLARES WAR ON BURN/SPARK FAMILY!

This is gold Jon!

I’m confused who’s leading Burn atm, Meti says it’s him while his co duke says the opposite. Apparently quote 'they have Tudadar in their pocket' but doing exactly what 'The King' was hoping to do.

New leadership thought about MEA WUS BURN alliance/merge for some time, finally they got their opportunity with Sophie’s stepping down, they needed an excuse to break the nap so blamed Visine for not respecting the border agreements and cross nobling issues with Pajuno. They tried to convince Burn players that MEA/WUS/BURN merger was fake news spread to test who in Burn was loyal to the new leadership. They called very loudly about unity and players to bond together while threatening some members with force internals, they praised previous leader while saying the next day that finally Burn have leaders who care about the tribe.

Hazard you asked me why is it that Burn players are not following your lead? Read above paragraph again, think for 15 seconds, yes now you got it.

Good luck to everyone in Burn, dark days are coming.