Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
oh yea really dark days are coming for those guys

black , dark days..

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@TreX all those snipes in the picture prove nothing to me because If all I know you could be using Chrome T train and canceling the misses etc , Chrome T train is illegal , but I seen your account snipe many of many trains before before you even joined Visine and it's hard to believe your not using something . I played uk and there Chrome train is legal and i used it there , so I know what it's all about . I know and been told many players use it here on .net .

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If he used that then there would be plenty more snipes in that picture that also snipe the last 2 nobles. and you would see an exact pattern of 50msec gaps between certain snipes.
I played with Trex now alot and I can say that boy is a god at sniping

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
@TreX all those snipes in the picture prove nothing to me because If all I know you could be using Chrome T train and canceling the misses etc , Chrome T train is illegal , but I seen your account snipe many of many trains before before you even joined Visine and it's hard to believe your not using something . I played uk and there Chrome train is legal and i used it there , so I know what it's all about . I know and been told many players use it here on .net .
This ^ right here is why no one likes you. You are stupid :D

Castle Of Glass

Must've been lost in google translate... NONE THE LESS; you mixed trex, darren, and myself into one person with these stories. Now that's a weird flex but ok.

Next time please get the stories straight. We all know when DARREN launched at Emilio, that emilio was at home and just didn't know how to defend. Lets be real. Don't blame it on the kids birthday party. Side note: not our fault no one in MEA would sit him. That's on y'all.

Next thing: The spies were me. I love a good spy story. Maybe if y'all didn't mass recruit every soul in the continent y'all wouldn't have so many leaks?

Trex did the recap on bigfella instead of sending support. Lowkey kinda funny if you ask me. If they can justify kicking 5 accounts from WUS for one account recapping a village instead of sending support than WUS has a lot more issues than they lead on to believe.

Next thing, stop breaking rules and we wouldn't troll so much. Why don't y'all go play legit? Like honestly HOW MANY times have MEA got the hammer this world? (count the 14 accounts in vamp too please)

You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the other brothers but no you prefered to attack him, no matter what kind of execuses you say attacking your friends is an act of war and that shows How working with you in future isnt worth it, for mass recruiting the different is we help and give New players A chance to learn the game we dont kill every new player immedeaitly this game isnt Just about killing everyone and winning worlds also meeting New players isnt bad thing in life.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

typical loser's mentality where you attribute others' successes to external factors in a sad attempt to live in denial of the fact that maybe, just maybe, other people are better than you...

Anyway this will be my last ever post that will be related to balian until the world ends or when balian gets rimmed/quits. I think we should all stop responding to balian so that the externals will be a better place!

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Eyyyy this will be fun!

How much of a pain can I be to clear out for you guys? >:)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
ODIN GOD OF WAR Mar 03, 00:10
Hey Guys,

Alot of you don't know me, some of you do, and some of you may think you do, but most people don't know anything about me.

I am [player]ODIN God Of War[/player] and Alot of Propaganda and Complete and Utter Non Sense is floating out there in the externals and world chats but I choose not to engage in teenage girl high school like gossip like the example below.

Example:
Like 'O MY GOD KATREX', like that ODIN, like O - M - G totally, he is totally not in our league and like its not even kool he thinks he can do this and do that. Like We going to have to do something KAT, Like I totally am going to rim him really good. like totally you go girl...

Now there is alot of rumors going around about ODIN that is complete propaganda so I thought I would give you a top 3 things to know about ODIN:

#1 ODIN is LOYAL TO HIS TRIBE AND HIS TRIBESMATES ABOVE ALL ELSE!

(propaganda has said for weeks that odin was going to leave to join MEA and now its Burn, flex make your mind up...)

#2 ODIN plays the "WAR GAME" to fight wars

(unlike some players like katrex and flex who play the game to "HUG" and meet new bff's like "jake" from w90.)

How did W90 turn out for you TREX? Lets show everyone the answer!!
https://gyazo.com/08874017d96ebf99d62a3ba80d55d453

Now ODIN and KING RAGNAR fought katrex in W90 and we beat them so badly, they literally had the entire tribe still at 60 millions points all mass delete at the same time!! They all quit the war after we beat them. They changed their tribe name to DELETE.

https://gyazo.com/a404e99946a8076a25bd0a406b6439f0

So after they went BARB, and you nobles barbs for a week with no one fighting back, that is when you realize man this is pretty dumb and I am wasting time doing nothing. So that is when ODIN and King Ragnar both deleted b/c we could care less about having a world win on our record.

(Trex and Visine Propaganda says I got banned in W90, ALL LIES AGAIN, go look at internet archive and also check the dates. We deleted a week or 2x after the enemy DELETED b/c they all went barb, half a continent went BARB. Trex thouuht it would be funny
to do, so they all quit at once and turned barb. After A Week or 2x, we both QUIT b/c it was stupid! Back to my point #3 ...
# 3 ODIN does NOT play for world wins !

( I could careless about having a world win on my record, I play for a good long epic war)

SO PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THESE GUYS MOUTH B/C IT IS ALL LIES AND PROPAGANDA!!

THESE GUYS HAVE NO LOYALTY AT ALL AND THEY WILL LIE, CHEAT, AND LITERALLY HACK THEIR WAY TO VICTORY. THEY WILL RUIN BIPS/ OBEYS/ VISINES REPUTATION AT THE SAME TIME.

KB WOULD HAVE NEVER ALLOWED THIS STUFF TO HAPPEN! HE ALSO WOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN IN SELL OUTS LIKE TREX AND BABIN EITHER. THEY ARE RUINING VISINES REP AS THE BEST PRE MADE IN THE WORLD OF TW WITH THEIR CHEATING TACTICS THAT THEY BRAG ABOUT!

For example, Babin literally emails and msgs every player on skype and IGM, to talk to them about setting him sitter. He offers players $$ for their SIT to trash an account of a BL member who decides to sell out their tribe.. Then he brags about it.

He takes the sit, brags about it, pulls all the FL defense, then he gets Visine to launch an OP.

They just did this to Twisted account in MEA.

https://gyazo.com/4e52a54826dbb625585a07bf08d8722d

And they brag about only paying $20 for the account on skype chat.

https://gyazo.com/0d48d4e9c49201c2e00ff09884751e54

He tells ppl actively accepting Sits he needs to change his account to actively paying for sits.
And OFC I guess this type of behavior of taking enemy sits is allowed and trashing accounts. Why wouldn't innogames and the mods just block tribes who are at war with each other from letting the enemy take the sit.

ITS SIT ABUSE! AND ITS DIRTY AND PATHETIC! KB HD STANDARDS IN W90 AND I KNOW ALOT OF VISINE MEMBERS ARE UNAWARE OF THEIR NEW CO-OPS TACTICS THAT IS SOILING THEIR REPUTATION AS ONE OF THE BEST PREMADES IN THE WORLD. OFC LEAVE IT TO KATREX TO RUIN A TRIBE, THATS WHAT THEY DO BEST.

IF THESE GUYS ARE SUCH GREAT PLAYERS ON THE FIELD THEN WHY DO THEY RESORT TO THESE TACTICS?

This has got to stop guys! So if trex or babin has reached out to you and offered you money for your account sit, you need to report it immediately to the mods and create a support ticket.

They also have inserted spies and stooges into tribes from the beginning of the world!! Only for these spies to later on join Visine! Like who does that? A Sell out / Snitch is the worst thing someone can be in this world. How can you play with 30 ppl or 60 ppl and then jsut turn on them and sell them all out?

IDK how ppl sleep at night tbh? I play this gm to meet new ppl and make friends and to have fun at war game. These dirty spy tactics MUST stop. Take enemy sits, paying for sits, "doing other things" for sits... They are RUINING THE GAME!!

They had a spy, act like a co-op, join an account in MEA, then on purpose signed into the old persons account and the new account and then reported it, in order to get that player banned. Then they OPd them and that area! This is what VISINE is doing now adays to win. I never seen anything like it before...

So please trex and babin will continue non stop asking "weaker minded" players for their sits, and they make promises to them and tell them whatever they want to hear in order to get the sit..

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR PROPAGANDA AND CHEATING WAYS! THINK AOBUT THE OTHER MEMBERS IN YOUR TRIBE THAT YOUA RE SELLING OUT WHEN YOU GIVE YOUR SIT UP TO THE ENEMY!

DONT BE A SELL OUT !! AND REPORTS THESE CHEATERS AND BOTTERS TO THE MODS IF THEY REACH OUT TO YOU FOR YOUR SIT!!

TW AND INNOGAMES NEEDS TO STOP ALLOWING TRIBES THAT ARE AT WAR FROM TAKING OTHER MEMBERS SITS OF WARRING FACTIONS.

ACTUALLY ONLY MEMBERS INT HE SAME TRIBE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SIT, OR ALLIES ALLOWED TO SIT! THIS NEEDS FIXED! MSG THE MODS AND INNOGAMES AND LET THEM KNOW!
sorry for the long email but I must respond to this propaganda finally. Hopefully they will ban these cheaters and scammers and we can get back to playing on the field!

Hope to see u there!

ODIN

And Lastly Don't fall victim to Trex and Weirdflex SCAM.. They will tell you what you want to hear and be great listeners and act like your friends. They are just using you to get what they want!

AT END OF THE DAY, YOU ARE THE ONE VIEWED AS A SELL OUT AND A SNITCH AND THIS WORLD MAY BE OVER FOR YOU BUT THAT REPUTATION WILL FOLLOW YOU A LIFETIME IN TW. AND U CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME, BUT GUESS WHAT PPL CAN STILL FIND OUT WHO YOU WERE! SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO DELETE YOU ACCOUNT YOU DONT WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A SELL OUT AND A SNITCH.

DO NOT FALL FOR THERE SCAM AND REPORT THEM TO THE MODS IMMEDIATELY!

DONT SELL OUT YOUR TRIBESMATES EVER!

Does this sound like me or more like Odin?

He literally edits screenshots! :O

https://gyazo.com/0d48d4e9c49201c2e00ff09884751e54

https://i.gyazo.com/757b8d0de1a5f90ed692663c7a72fe67.png

His need to create and edit screenshots shows the whole mail is false. Seriously just a pathetic human.

Last edited:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Odin puts himself in a worse spot each day with those blatant little lies. He should take his clout and press delete imo

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
New players A chance to learn the game we dont kill every new player immedeaitly this game isnt Just about killing everyone and winning worlds also meeting New players isnt bad thing in life.
You don't meet new players? All your tribes multi-accounts do not count as "new players"...

hurod

So we are in point where Visine has declared to three top tribes in the world and still we get questioned about hugging and cheating lol
You who do that wouldnt make it a day in old worlds.

giphy.gif

This can only mean you all who not in Visine, suck. Sorry, but you do. You let single(no academy) tribe to declare whole world. Im disappointed. All you can say is that Visine is using dirty tactics etc. Yet you have kicked your players, changed your leadership, plotting for merge/gangbang, telling lies. You call us huggers and backstabbers lol

You call us everything you are.

giphy.gif

Its amusing how player like Balian who should be experienced defender is telling that those who snipe are botting. Means you have been hidding behind stacks and have no idea how to defend properly.

And ofc Tudadar. If you really called youself king than:

HeGkHvr.gif

There is only one King in this world and its Jon. All hail for The First of his Name, The Sleepless, Lord of the NorthWest kingdom, soon to be King of the World, Our Commander!

giphy.gif