Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nah, you were literally the first one to pull all 5DVs you had with me. Why would we not attack and try clear out our cluster? You seriously think we would just sit there and give you villages to hurt us with? Turns out you already prestacked all those villages inside us anyway. If I am plain stupid, what does that make you?

No mate your wrong those villas were prestacked because they were front line villas to MEA as well . And how long was it before I even sent nobles at you like a week after the fact ?

Once I am in a tribe I fight for that tribe , you got kicked , unlike the cowards from Burn who left their tribe and started attacking their x tribemates .

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No mate your wrong those villas were prestacked because they were front line villas to MEA as well . And how long was it before I even sent nobles at you like a week after the fact ?

Once I am in a tribe I fight for that tribe , you got kicked , unlike the cowards from Burn who left their tribe and started attacking their x tribemates .
You're boring...

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score

I do agree with you that it's one of the more dirty things you can do, however as superdog said burn was not much of a tribe only small groups that happened to be in the same tribe, then when Meti and Hazard took over thinking they where like Mussolini only problem they had no charisma and you need that if you are going to play fascist :)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Shut up coward , your the lowest of low , leave your tribe then attack them , like a maggot .

Bitch I didn't attack anyone from burn except the idiot that tried joining visine then threw away everything I worked for on burn for 3 months. Meanwhile you were part of a backstab that cost you the world. Suck it up buttercup you're just trash at the game

DeletedUser123094

Bitch I didn't attack anyone from burn except the idiot that tried joining visine then threw away everything I worked for on burn for 3 months. Meanwhile you were part of a backstab that cost you the world. Suck it up buttercup you're just trash at the game
Cool pal

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

No you didn't attack your tribemate , you been one big lie since you started the world , you didn't only attack your tribe mates you joined the tribe your tribe was in was with , that is the lowest class player a player can be , but at least your in a tribe where are the low class players are now , hopefully players will remember your name .

de47c575586ebf53ef6ac5e088b8102b.png

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No you didn't attack your tribemate , you been one big lie since you started the world , you didn't only attack your tribe mates you joined the tribe your tribe was in was with , that is the lowest class player a player can be , but at least your in a tribe where are the low class players are now , hopefully players will remember your name .

de47c575586ebf53ef6ac5e088b8102b.png

Maybe you should check in with the account owner and ask for the definition of gifting villages when they quit. Unlike you, who are a totaly irrelevant, foulmouthed [removed] on the externals, I'm actually quite likeable and several burn players actually pushed me to make the move to Visine when burn collapsed. And The infamous deserved what he's getting. The reason Ticket got formed is because of all the people who got betrayed by him. Hazard and Meti ruined a perfectly good tribe because they had a personal vendetta against Visine for not recruiting them. I have the solid proof of that and posted it SEVERAL times already in world chats/externals. I always gave everything for burn, that's why I get respected by the people that weren't as lucky as me. But you don't gain respect from anyone.

You are a toxic cesspool in this community, and if it wasn't for the meme factor, the community would be better off without you. You would get on your knees for everyone in the world to work with you, even me after I already gave my opinion about you back when I was burn duchess, just so you could have a 3v1/4v1 against Visine cause you are desperate to stand a chance. I'm not about that life. You're pathetic, you give shit constantly to people for hugging, or backstabbing, yet you want to hug the entire world to fight against visine, and you backstabbed trex and flex. Atleast I can have a good conscience about how I left Burn. I don't burn bridges like you do. I actually have a functioning brain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you should check in with the account owner and ask for the definition of gifting villages when they quit. Unlike you, who are a totaly irrelevant, foulmouthed [removed] on the externals, I'm actually quite likeable and several burn players actually pushed me to make the move to Visine when burn collapsed. And The infamous deserved what he's getting. The reason Ticket got formed is because of all the people who got betrayed by him. Hazard and Meti ruined a perfectly good tribe because they had a personal vendetta against Visine for not recruiting them. I have the solid proof of that and posted it SEVERAL times already in world chats/externals. I always gave everything for burn, that's why I get respected by the people that weren't as lucky as me. But you don't gain respect from anyone.

You are a toxic cesspool in this community, and if it wasn't for the meme factor, the community would be better off without you. You would get on your knees for everyone in the world to work with you, even me after I already gave my opinion about you back when I was burn duchess, just so you could have a 3v1/4v1 against Visine cause you are desperate to stand a chance. I'm not about that life. You're pathetic, you give shit constantly to people for hugging, or backstabbing, yet you want to hug the entire world to fight against visine, and you backstabbed trex and flex. Atleast I can have a good conscience about how I left Burn. I don't burn bridges like you do. I actually have a functioning brain.

Yeah well if you haven't forgot you said I burn bridges , and the only thing I said about your tribe Burn was you were hugging Visine and what do you know your in Visine now , so I was right along on the band wagon , betray tribemates and sit here call me all kind of foul crap and accuse me of calling you names which I did due to your cowardly back stabbing play style and the rest of you who joined visine and betrayed your tribe mates low life players , you all may win , but it's a back stab coward win can't change that .

Last edited by a moderator:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ticket was supposed to just be my "solo" tribe, for fun.

But instead I have had several people message me wanting to join in order to actually attack Burn. Every recruit was them contacting me, not the other way around. This speaks volumes of how things were...

DeletedUser122674

The real question now is, who will be the duke of the super coalition agianst Visine? Tudadar, Odin or TheRealDonaldTrump? Or will they surprise us with Balian as duke?

DeletedUser

I don't think you betrayed burn. I do think you are being needlessly mean though.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think you betrayed burn. I do think you are being needlessly mean though.

I think I’m still being kind. I have been called all kinds of shit by balian, krieger, ara, just because I refused to world vs Visine as Burn duchess. Nasty witch, retard, stuck up bitch, you name it. We got betrayed both by MEA, and WUS. MEA by having their proxy FY break a NAP and launch an OP on tudadar unexpectedly without respecting CD, and later WUS by pulling out right before a joint OP was supposed to land on that same tribe.

For some reason they think it’s ok for them to act like they are the “good side” and visine is the antichrist. And I guess just like the Catholic church they don’t talk about their wrongdoings (crusades) and prefer to call others out (erronously, btw) for the same things. You can ask anyone in burn or who left burn what they think about me and I’m 100% confident they will all support my move to Visine and would gladly play under me again if I ever lead a tribe again, which sadly, I won’t have time for in the near future. Except infamous. He can buddy up with balian.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
He deserve what he is getting...like ...gifting to you?

As you made it sound, you are nobling your ex tribemate not that he is gifting to you. If he didnt gift, than you are indeed a backstabber. :)

Think you need ro re-read what Shinko wrote :)

And i don't see ticket or superdog/shinko as backstabbers only a fool would stay in burn with the new leaders, i am however sad that people gave Visine sit and not fought them :(