10x10 world

• Thread starter DeletedUser114767
  • Start date

DeletedUser114767

Was just wondering if there will ever be a big world again on tribalwars ? like the old times.
I am pretty sure theres many oldschoolers like myself that would love the chance at playing at a 10x10 continent world again.
Will you ever make one inno ?

-d

DeletedUser53418

This is what I need! I loved it when the 10x10 continents was a thing. I miss is game isn't as fun imo..

Castle Of Glass

If you ever dream of a world such a thing , the only way to do it is to force merge all servers to .net then you will see a true blood but that is not gonna work .

DeletedUser114767

Yes the 10x10 worlds was a blast compared to the small 2x2 continents they have now.
I would love it if they just mashed out a world of that concept. and i believe that it would bring alot of old players back aswell tbh.
What i am wondering is why they dont do it ? and how hard can it be to make it ?

-d

DeletedUser122042

Every world “could” be a 10x10 world - but the player base isn’t there

Whether merging all servers back into .net would help this I don’t know, but would definitely be good to see massive worlds again

DeletedUser53418

Merge the servers back onto .net and the player base will be there imo

DeletedUser123576

I was thinking about this and I came up with this.

Merge all of the worlds back into .net. Looking at all the servers they are all within a 2x2 and dying. United it stands divided it falls.

To welcome and insure there are no hard feelings for closing all of those worlds, I would create a Champions world.
Champions world could have a monetary reward instead of PP. Maybe 20% of foreseen earnings divided to the accounts of a winning tribe. If you are sharing accounts you have to split that winning further.
Could also add a no shared accounts for the first 6 months. Account sitting only. This should also increase the player base at the beginning.
The worlds have been going for some time so choose the most enjoyed settings. No Church and archers, please. Coins.

Further advice for new players would be add a link to the guides in the quests. This way players can take advantage of the hard-work past players have done. They can also understand the game a bit better and know that getting nuked is not the end of the world. They can simply restart on the rim which helps to push the borders out.

I think the idea of a 10x10 is not dead.

DeletedUser123576

Merging all the servers back to .net and lowering the frequency of the worlds should help Inno pocket book as well as increase the number of players in a world too.

Merging all the worlds back to .net would also bring in fresh competition too. This game needs bigger worlds or it is dead and Inno will lose its revenue.

oboratite

fully agree. Is there a reason as to why they woulnt want to merge all the servers?? besides language barrier wich now aday is harly an actual barrier and the night bonus that exists in most worlds on other svs

DeletedUser105718

fully agree. Is there a reason as to why they woulnt want to merge all the servers?? besides language barrier wich now aday is harly an actual barrier and the night bonus that exists in most worlds on other svs
There's a very simple reason why they're going to do absolutely nothing.

The game is dead. It's been dead for a good 5-6 years now. Move on already.