Bet Fleezy

Barcsa

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I made myself a promise i will not write anything here but i just got fed up with what i saw going down here.

So lets just start at the beginning.

We had an alliance with Death tribe which we very much knew would not last for long.

Although i seemed logical that in one way or an other one side will form the other that alliance is over...

And what happened in reality?

This Legendary Death tribe started conquering in continents they were not supposed to, but we did not say anything because we wanted to wait what will happen... sure enough soon we got our first attack from our alliance(Death) and where we ofcourse asked them what is this all about....we got messages where they gave really stupid answers like "they copied from the wrong forum... echo might wanna attack us becareful","they dont know just following orders"... and then as always they truth came out... they finished there alliance with us almost 2 weeks prior these attacks... but wait didn't they forgot to tell us: "Hey alliance is over.. good luck" Yep they forgot this somehow... so the big and legendary Death tribe backstabbed us and came at us without any hesitation.

So the second point you guys mentioned it was not even a real op ?

Yeah i guess me alone jumping 5 mill OD under 6 days mean it was not a normal OP just a "destroying OP".
I can prove atleast 25-30 trains that arrived from you in these 6 days and i did not even save everything because of my mistake.

So tell me in what messed up destroying OP do you send atleast 25-30 trains under 6 days?

You can't foul us we know the differences...

And so yeah your proud of yourself you can "destroy Barcsa" when you have 2000 villas and we have in total 400 ? Yeah it's very even... And do not give me your bullshit that we could've have the same villas... no we couldn't since we did not merge everybody we could... we did not make nap with everybody cowardly who might be dangerous atm and kick the alliance with we think we could deal without notifying the other half... that ain't us... it's you.

But i hope things changes and all this shit you guys do backfires... We might not be in game to witness it but we are pretty certain it will happen because karma is a b*tch.

Have a better evening,

Yoda

a.k.a "Barcsa"

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Those stats are loaded as all hell. You took 32 of those from isolated villages. Most of which were under 3k pts that Knock players had out on the far flung rim or 50+ fields from their core. Set the time frame to the last week and tell me how "good" those stats look. :D

Death, Knock, SPQR and NA attacked us on the same time. For me this weekly stat is good too - especially because it shows that Knock is able to conquer villages :)

Side 1:
Tribes: -NF-
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 50
Difference: 65

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 16
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 490,510
Side 2: 200,136
Difference: 290,374

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76,331
Side 2: 95,676
Difference: 19,345

chart

Just for you, Griffin. - 3 in our situation is really good to me. Cody talked with me today, both of us congratulate to each others tribe for the good fight what we have. Only Death cannot do this :) Think about it. We don't come here some days ago when Knock failed on vinszent and helydi ;) And we congratulate to you anywqy, bevlcause you are coming continously, put the pressure on us. Let's fight, and one side will defeat, the other one will be defeated.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh we didn´t really start this. There was someone here, that was really mad for some reason, who started by saying that I am unable to noble NF, which is kinda untrue I got through my target on the first day. Maybe he refered to me nobling Barcsa, which would be interesting since I am not even trying, as I said (maybe that triggered it). I try to noble another player and that is actually going quite well, mostly due to me having 10x the size of the account, hes doing a great job though. I think its going just as planned so far, but that´s just me. Then things in this thread escalated and I don´t even know why we argue here since its not a war thread or anything.
It always start with someone being mad for unknown reason and then be like "lets use this thread to start a flame war, yaay".
Well its all in good fun I guess.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh we didn´t really start this. There was someone here, that was really mad for some reason, who started by saying that I am unable to noble NF, which is kinda untrue I got through my target on the first day. Maybe he refered to me nobling Barcsa, which would be interesting since I am not even trying, as I said (maybe that triggered it). I try to noble another player and that is actually going quite well, mostly due to me having 10x the size of the account, hes doing a great job though. I think its going just as planned so far, but that´s just me. Then things in this thread escalated and I don´t even know why we argue here since its not a war thread or anything.
It always start with someone being mad for unknown reason and then be like "lets use this thread to start a flame war, yaay".
Well its all in good fun I guess.

This is true, thanks this post. Thumb up!

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
not gonna enter a flame war here.

But NF you guys had a great opportunity to fight Death with a Ally, we pleaded with you to step up and fight with us, or even send us 1 support troop when we were in a very similar position to you are now. Had you not launched a op on our empty backline we most likley would have continued to fight death until the end. so i would be carefull throwing the word "cowards" around.

I will Give NF some credit, they have come at us with impressive ops, and have defended even better than they attack, but dont get too cocky, as i know the wraith of hell death can send upon someone and they have yet to unleash it fully from what i have seen.

Keep up the good work nf, but hijacking a thread and flaming will make things worse not better.

Barcsa

Reaction score
not gonna enter a flame war here.

But NF you guys had a great opportunity to fight Death with a Ally, we pleaded with you to step up and fight with us, or even send us 1 support troop when we were in a very similar position to you are now. Had you not launched a op on our empty backline we most likley would have continued to fight death until the end. so i would be carefull throwing the word "cowards" around.
So instead you went in alliance with them... alright fella you are totally right :D i would be careful of trying to throw the word "coward" back on us when you have much more to be called as one.

Anyways rip your 3 nobles(im sorry for that).

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah we worked diplo with our enemy when our EX ally attacked us from the back side for a easy war. i guess that didnt work for you guys ;)

And 3 nobles? ouchhhh want me to post the 300 nobles of NF we killed today ;)

**EDIT Im fairly sure IF anytribe on this world can be exempt from being called cowards its Knock! you know it and so does everyone else

Barcsa

Reaction score
Yeah we worked diplo with our enemy when our EX ally attacked us from the back side for a easy war. i guess that didnt work for you guys ;)

You had the opportunity for an alliance you just did not give a crap then... :)

You killed 300 Noble ? Do not think so...

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why would we give a crap about a tribe who wants to hide in the corner while we were fighting 3 top 10 tribes. Awesome "ALLY" you were you made you're Bed, now you can lay in it.

as you guys said earlier in this very thread. KARMA is a bitch ;)

rubberduckyzilla

Cody just finished 102 so if you think the war stats are slightly in your favour for somewhat any reason, he has a lot more free time now lol

Barcsa

Reaction score
Why would we give a crap about a tribe who wants to hide in the corner while we were fighting 3 top 10 tribes. Awesome "ALLY" you were you made you're Bed, now you can lay in it.

as you guys said earlier in this very thread. KARMA is a bitch ;)
Just wait for it...

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I got nothing but time bro.

Aside from barcsa who seems like a Dick so far. I have been pretty respectful to all my enemys. but lets be respectful to the thread. if you wanna keep talking about this war. make a thread about it.

Barcsa

Reaction score
I got nothing but time bro.

Aside from barcsa who seems like a Dick so far. I have been pretty respectful to all my enemys. but lets be respectful to the thread. if you wanna keep talking about this war. make a thread about it.
I'll give you a point for that... you are right let us respect this thread.

Yoda

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pjana, I think 90 percent we won't merge with anybody, all of us are same from Hungary, we wanted to fight for our country. If we fall, then we fall, who cares? It is just a game, and this server is really intensive, and we enjoy it.
I put that wrong, but I was thinking about ally that could happen, with Echo and NF, just put it wrong with word merge.

Barcsa

Reaction score
I don't know why Death can speak here. Tell me something, dear Death clan. We were under alliance, meanwhile YOU: scores of time tried to cap above us, even if we agreed on that area will be ours. Secondly you asked our enemy (namely *Doctor Strange*) to scout us. This is how an ally should behave? Last, but not least, you sent a guy from your NAP dip clans, namely HHH (Hogans family) which asked for my help against you. On the first two pictures, you can check how I fulfilled our agreement, meanwhile you just wanted me to scout + as coward you are guys, you wanted to cap me without fight. How dumb can you be to think I am so silly? You wanted my units to be out of my villas when you are OPing me. What a shameful "TOP1" team. Yepp... and the guy who were to be attacked by you is in your allied Anger clan... so interesting, no?! The main thing which is so despicable is that you attacked us when we had alliance. On the other hand, you lied saying that you are attacking us because of wrong fake scripts. So trash people here :D
https://prnt.sc/muya54 (Robs4n askin for help part 1)
https://prnt.sc/muyadp (Robs4n askin for help part 2)

https://prnt.sc/muyt3u (Doctor's claim that Death wanna scout me meanwhile we had alliance with them)

So, Death just shut up, shameful, noob, idiotic team

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Cody please... You got 32 real trains from vinszent and helydi, and 10 fake in our fake topic... 42*4 is 168 for me, but correct me if I am not correct :) You made 1:1 ODA:ODD ratio, this is not too good bytheway.

And you know that we end up our ally because first day of it you invited our enemies, and conquer behind us :) This was the point when we talked with Death first.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Barcsa, you are shaming us very easily, but do you understand what terms we had this so called alliance under? (I can’t verify it was an alliance, said nothing of it)

How long cd did we put on any sort of diplomatic relation?

Just curious if you are aware, seeing your post i suppose you don’t.

Barcsa

Reaction score
Barcsa, you are shaming us very easily, but do you understand what terms we had this so called alliance under? (I can’t verify it was an alliance, said nothing of it)

How long cd did we put on any sort of diplomatic relation?

Just curious if you are aware, seeing your post i suppose you don’t.

Just check your clan messages. Firstly, communicate with each other, afterwards you can comment here, thx... (check Feb 10 2 weeks before you attacked us, but you didnt mention we are off)