Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

japeetje

Reaction score
The real question though, did Meti actually sleep with one of his many "dates"?

DeletedUser114089

im having jons baby

#powermovesonly
#trapped
#spendallthatchildsupportonpp

Last edited by a moderator:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I feel personally attacked by the fact you guys are flaming Sophie and not me... Like I was the first guy launching on The Infamous, and they are honestly mentally inferior to the flys on the window, thinking they can magicly penetrate it by flying into it for long enough.

arabela

So, if Sophie is dirty player and u recruited her in Visine, i should generalize and say all Visine players play dirty and bacstabb? :)

Well, I won’t, even u would probably like to see me throwing insults on Visine. But wouldnt be true. So, please don’t use “MEA players” when you talk to me. Idk what “MEA players” did to you and i am not part of it...

I understand your interest is to keep your tribe image clean, but when you recruit so many it is close to impossible.

You had a good team of players, Jon, u didnt need this mass-recruitment..

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, Sophie has other sins, too...

Like Wannaplay account...
Why do you suddenly care? That account was tasked to attack with us, and instead came in 2-3 days later, took claims of our players and stacked our trains & prenukes. He gave us every reason to not help him as he did the bare minimum, or should I say he did nothing.

Like, if you wanna blame Sophie for something... Blame her for trying to save Burn. Cause it was never salvagable.

arabela

Well, i played that account in w100. I am sentimentally attashed to it. Sophie should have enough balls to tell account it wont be recruited...(even Nest prommised account it will be recruited but then Sophie took leadership...)

If you want i can get more trash in public to show u not even Burn players respect Sophie so much.

Accidentally, i have skype pass of that account since w100...i read things and i know what character she is....

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We promised the account a spot and we were fully prepared to recruit the account.

Day of OP came... No ODA increase, no ODD increase, no ODS increase

Day two of OP came... The accs around it "died" basicly, still no movement for WPAG.

Day three, everything around WPAG is almost nobled, but everything has nobletrains going. Now WPAG suddenly nobles several villages, then stacks every train and nuke people have going at them.

You can be as much emotionally attached to an acc as you want, but this was just a caliber of playing so bad we collectively agreed it was a waste to recruit. So we didn't, and informed him about that.

And don't ride the high horse when the account you speak so fondly of willingly spied and sacrificed his tribe in hope of getting recruited...

I can also add he started barbling my area, even tho he knew full well that was not allowed...

Lord -Fac-

Well, Sophie has other sins, too...

Like Wannaplay account...

Jesus Ara, I know he's your friend but he got what he deserved, such a selfish player oml. We were ready to invite him but twice in two Ops he didn't do anything except sweep up villages we emptied. Trust me those villages were much better off in our hands :~)

arabela

Well, you promissed that player a spot and asked him not to help his 2 mates while you Op-ed them. He trusted you but in the end he found out it was a lame move...

You sure you want to open Pandora box? Want to know who sat him while you guys op-ed him?

to be continued...next episode...

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
So, if Sophie is dirty player and u recruited her in Visine, i should generalize and say all Visine players play dirty and bacstabb? :)

Well, I won’t, even u would probably like to see me throwing insults on Visine. But wouldnt be true. So, please don’t use “MEA players” when you talk to me. Idk what “MEA players” did to you and i am not part of it...

I understand your interest is to keep your tribe image clean, but when you recruit so many it is close to impossible.

You had a good team of players, Jon, u didnt need this mass-recruitment..
Nah , you were part of my backstab, go be a nice secretary and get us some coffee.

arabela

At least i never said i am clean ;) you know and I know I am dirty ;* and i wasnt part of the backstabbed but i admit i got turned on a bit when i heard about it (chuckle)

But, to return to this subject, Let me know if u guys want to know who sat that account (no, it wasn’t me). Because the ones that sat that account obviously dont respect Sophie so much for what she did...

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Arababy I got turned on too ;)

Though my reaction wasn't to go ask MEA and WUS to stop attacking, like you went to ask Jon to stop supporting :eek: