Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah, u didnt prove any veto with those screens, u just show me how u shit talk someone who is not even there to defend himself.

wow, Mitch...you sound completely different in those screens. Shall i show screens of you criticizing Sophie for this move?

Why people has to have so many faces? :))) When i dont like someone, it is so obvious lol All of you faking friendship so much. Does that help you, really?

He defended himself with his actions. If people in a tribe dont do what is expected from them, they get the boot too. I'm straightforward and don't beat around the bush. I say what I think and do what needs to be done. Idc if he's gods greatest gift to humanity, if he doesn't keep his word and follow up what he promises and keep to his end of the deal, the deal is off. Simple as that. I don't know what you're trying to defend, it's indefendable. But you've done nothing but that the last days.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You literally have no right to say anything about my leading since you have no clue what I did :p You are biased and you know it. So if you can stop being childish with personal attacks without knowing me at all, I'll do the same towards you. Wannaplaythegame got voted off by all 5 council members in burn after the flaked twice to follow up on what he promised. This wasn't just a personal decision. So again, stop spouting crap about things you don't know about

We know all about your leading , it's basically backstab your tribe , join the enemy , being a coward , hop on the band wagon and lie about everything you can to try and justify yourself , just like most of Visine players.

Lord -Fac-

We know all about your leading , it's basically backstab your tribe , join the enemy , being a coward , hop on the band wagon and lie about everything you can to try and justify yourself , just like most of Visine players.

Those damn botters, scripters and coplayers back at it again!!1!

arabela

Are you calling MEA botters, or who? You want to start me all over again? :))

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
You have all rights to be conffused, John. He said “you can send us the sit”. A person who has no intentions to help you wouldn’t say you can send him your sit. It is obvious...
Sure babe, send me your sit, promise I will do a better job than you are doing xoxo

u can always return the product within 30 days, you know?
If the shoe fits why return it :p

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bitch I didn't attack anyone from burn except the idiot that tried joining visine then threw away everything I worked for on burn for 3 months. Meanwhile you were part of a backstab that cost you the world. Suck it up buttercup you're just trash at the game

^^ How can someone call someone the B word and get away with it ? Usually they give the player a warning and erase the word ?

arabela

Sure babe, send me your sit, promise I will do a better job than you are doing xoxo

If the shoe fits why return it :p

I wouldnt pass u the sit cause i don’t trust you. You disapointed me a lot lately...

The shoe can always have other defects, some hidden, you know? Same as people.... you should know this better ;)

DeletedUser120220

At least i did more than you ^^ check stats m8

Since they cancelled your force internal, because the ones executing it did it terribly not because you were useful, you've done nothing but noble inactive accounts.
Olve, who are you are accusing of doing nothing, his account carpetted your entire frontline which ended up getting you free caps.

DeletedUser122712

lots of internals are unfair, some use their power to internal other for there own benefit , or agenda. we seen that alot in w104
good skilled leadership/players wouldnt internal so much players anyway, Unless maybe if they wanna quit, which wasnt my case , lol