Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

DeletedUser120220

lots of internals are unfair, some use their power to internal other for there own benefit , or agenda. we seen that alot in w104
good skilled leadership/players wouldnt internal so much players anyway, Unless maybe if they wanna quit, which wasnt my case , lol

If you're in the mood to throw out accusations please provide us with some examples.

good skilled leadership/players wouldnt internal so much players anyway, Unless maybe if they wanna quit, which wasnt my case , lol

Good leadership makes sure their recruits all fit their recruitment standard, however in Burn that wasn't the case.
Your recruitment for example, was never discussed in council, leadership had no part in recruiting you at all (as well as a bunch of other Spark recruits), Shadow recruited you on his own accord because he liked you.

arabela

Basically same reason u got recruited in Visine ... cause Jon likes you :)))

You did great waiting for Burn to collapse so you can join Visine and eat ex mates ;)

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Basically same reason u got recruited in Visine ... cause Jon likes you :)))

You did great waiting for Burn to collapse so you can join Visine and eat ex mates ;)
Empty statements from a person out of the loop... I don't think there is a point to discuss anymore as you only want attention at this point.

Those who know Mitch, know what he did. Those who don't, you can think whatever the f*** you want.

arabela

Empty statements from a person out of the loop... I don't think there is a point to discuss anymore as you only want attention at this point.

Those who know Mitch, know what he did. Those who don't, you can think whatever the f*** you want.

Don’t be so harsh, Olve....
Maybe i am not so out of the loop :)

Attachments

• A3A71E2B-6FC1-4283-B86B-D382AAFDE2C1.png
    A3A71E2B-6FC1-4283-B86B-D382AAFDE2C1.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 53

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Nah, the accounts you had access to are no longer in our Skype rooms - else you would know Olve isn’t in them :)

On the topic of Mitchell, I can’t say for sure if he joined up north for us or not. At the time of us joining I was unaware he was even playing the world. The screenshot above was from what I believe was October, before we ever had diplo with Burn. Yes, I attempted to recruit Superdog at that time. His answer was always no, as he was loyal to Burn but we could discuss it after Burn collapsed (if you knew anything about Burn it was always an unstable clownfiesta, so this was assumed to happen early game - clearly it did not, due to the efforts of Nest and Sophie).

Believe what you want, call us mass recruiters for filling one tribe, I care not for your opinion. We all know MEA or WUS leadership would have 3+ tribes filled right now if given the opportunity to recruit more players.

arabela

Not even true, the reason why I ended up starting on that side of the continent instead of next to tuda etc was NOT that I intended to join Visine from the start but the following three reasons.

1. Teyla and a friend of her, Pajuno, wanted to play to maybe play this world so they asked me what continent I'd start in, gave her the direction but as my question about a more specific spot couldn't be answered at the time and they joined before me they ended up on the opposite side of the continent of where the core of Burn started.
2. One of the council members of Burn made a mistake and relocated to the wrong area and started on the wrong side of the continent (near Teyla and Pajuno) and I didn't feel like abandoning a council member right at startup and as i was using PP at startup i could control the area fine with just a handful of players of our tribe.
3. Since Visine was a strong tribe since the start of the world, starting in a very tight cluster would limit the growth of Burn and we'd forfeit half the continent to Visine and probably be rimmed by midgame due to the small area we'd control, blocking Visine growth from the north gave Burn most of the North-West to grow which wouldn't have happened if I chose to start in the core of Burn.

So I ended up choosing my starting location due to two friends being on the opposite side of the continent due to a lack of direction before joining the world, not wanting to abandoning a council member and securing a large area of growth for the tribe, yet the narrative set by certain players since the start of the world has been that I was Visine's inside man all along.
I did not set up the diplo with Visine, Nest did, overseen by Dagmara yet I got blamed for the border which ended up getting Vearmina kicked.

I like you Ara but please don't throw out accusations to me based on stuff you know nothing about because they're just plain wrong and disrespectful.

Sorry, Mitch. Didn’t want to prove you that you lied a bit here and invented a nice storry, but seems your tribemates keep acussing me of being out of the loop, etc...

I hope proving it today won’t make you mad at me, tho...you still like me? Lol

arabela

Nah, the accounts you had access to are no longer in our Skype rooms - else you would know Olve isn’t in them :)

On the topic of Mitchell, I can’t say for sure if he joined up north for us or not. At the time of us joining I was unaware he was even playing the world. The screenshot above was from what I believe was October, before we ever had diplo with Burn. Yes, I attempted to recruit Superdog at that time. His answer was always no, as he was loyal to Burn but we could discuss it after Burn collapsed (if you knew anything about Burn it was always an unstable clownfiesta, so this was assumed to happen early game - clearly it did not, due to the efforts of Nest and Sophie).

Believe what you want, call us mass recruiters for filling one tribe, I care not for your opinion. We all know MEA or WUS leadership would have 3+ tribes filled right now if given the opportunity to recruit more players.

You rly think i would investigate when Olve was or was not in your chatroom? Idc and that is not even important to me... and i didnt had acces to any skype lol (again, paranoia) i know it from your own tribemates. :)

Olve calls me out of the loop and attention seeker without even know the amount i do. Same about Minty who kept talk crap in your Visine chatroom about me lol

About Mitch story, nice storry, bro...good for believers ;)

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I’m sure you’ll get over the heartbreak eventually. Kudos on fighting the good fight on the externals though, at least you’re trying to win at one aspect of the game.