Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

arabela

How is that? He was offline for over 6 hours while I had a green train walk in and cap?

We need some time for ourselves :x

This game is consuming... we need to reliev the stress...

Congrats for your cap...is the one we recapped back?

DeletedUser120220

Sorry, Mitch. Didn’t want to prove you that you lied a bit here and invented a nice storry, but seems your tribemates keep acussing me of being out of the loop, etc...

I hope proving it today won’t make you mad at me, tho...you still like me? Lol

I'm not entirely sure what you proved here?

Hazard believed he was joining Visine for weeks but that did not happen so certainly not all skype conversations hold the truth.

Jon did indeed try and recruit me early on, told him no as i wasn't breaking my promise to Dagmara to help her with Burn.
A logical conclusion for Jon to make would be i'd be willing to join if my joining wouldn't break that promise, doesn't mean that was my intention.

arabela

download 3.png

Honestly, Minty, u look a bit obsessed with me. I think I didnt mention your name in any chatrooms, MEA or anywhere else, but you.... :D

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
More than you apparently... A skype chat, or an extract, made from an assumption by the Duke of Visine, isn't a credible source...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Was wandering how much PP TreX spent on the last op he pp every wall back to 20 everytime a nuke hit , no wander he gets so mad at everyone LOL.

arabela

Nobody hacked Jons skype... i tested earlier. The one logged doesnt know either koreean or ph. Actually still Jon...

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
You rly believed that storry?

And yet you believed that anyone in visine would waste our time hacking someone in your god awful tribe. We just have to wait for them to put you as a coplayer or sitter and run the account into the ground why would we bother?

arabela

And yet you believed that anyone in visine would waste our time hacking someone in your god awful tribe. We just have to wait for them to put you as a coplayer or sitter and run the account into the ground why would we bother?

I am here till MEA collapse, then I’ll join Visine. I got a secret mission from Jon to distroy MEA from inside. It’s a secret so don’t say anybody :x