Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
View attachment 2415

Honestly, Minty, u look a bit obsessed with me. I think I didnt mention your name in any chatrooms, MEA or anywhere else, but you.... :D

Obsessed? We've literally never spoken once:
upload_2019-3-11_19-9-57.png
Feel free to 'hunt me in all worlds' btw, could do with some comic relief.

Aside from that 5 minute conversation in visine chat im almost 90% certain i've never discussed you in any chats before ever. Do you know why? Because you're just another pleb player with no relevance to anything.

Your only claim to fame is that you've been playing for like 10 years and have in that time and with your activity levels achieved literally nothing of any note. All you've ever done is hang around the 2-3 people who can tolerate you (again purely for your above average activity levels not because you have any semblance of skill at this game) and coast off of their skill while spamming all the chats with your random garbage.

My only regret is that you werent in the visine chat for me to call you shit to your face.

Your descent into TW laughing stock is starting to become epic.

arabela

I'm saying where did the information come from? Where did you obtain op plans and screenshots?

Some people still love me and i just received some messages on skype from people happy i posted that screen about Mitch.. Seems not many are happy about their recruitment.

Disclaimer: All informations collected (now or in future) are meant to be used for public and propaganda. I have no spies in Visine and i didnt ask any of my friends there to give me details about Ops or w/e is related to tw and i wont do it. All this has the purpose to keep public forum alive and have fun. Also, don’t hate me too much...

@Minty. Exactly my point...you don’t know me at all, hun...so, how can u call me shit so many times? :D

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Some people still love me and i just received some messages on skype from people happy i posted that screen about Mitch.. Seems not many are happy about their recruitment.

Disclaimer: All informations collected (now or in future) are meant to be used for public and propaganda. I have no spies in Visine and i didnt ask any of my friends there to give me details about Ops or w/e is related to tw and i wont do it. All this has the purpose to keep public forum alive and have fun. Also, don’t hate me too much...

@Minty. Exactly my point...you don’t know me at all, hun...so, how can u call me shit so many times? :D

Its right here:

upload_2019-3-11_19-43-14.png

At the end of the day if you're so hot and bothered over everything because you're defending your friends dont be surprised when other people (me) do the same thing

arabela

The diffrence between you and me, Minty, is that i am defending the tribe i play for without calling people shit ... :)

I only revealed infos and details that were related of this world events... and for what i was called “out of the loop”, so i had to back my words up. I didnt insult u even after you did.

Have a nice evening!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The diffrence between you and me, Minty, is that i am defending the tribe i play for without calling people shit ... :)

I only revealed infos and details that were related of this world events... and for what i was called “out of the loop”, so i had to back my words up. I didnt insult u even after you did.

Have a nice evening!

I'd go back and count how many times you insulted me but honestly cba :) You're making yourself look stupid tho :D

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Oh my, i hope to get all of this juicy stuff in the worlds i play next time. Go ara, kick some ass
Just stick around with Ragnar and Baker and you will find yourself having some fun backstabbing people. Baker bit off more than he can chew unfortunately for that psychotic clown.

DeletedUser123179

Dose anyone else feel that burn it has to be Odins failed op what a joke that was why do you even play asking for a friend

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
only 14k. Dont cry, it will be okay. I'll take your villages nice and gently.

Dam mate that's like 160 dollars, and it was probably like 20 k , but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt .

So 160 a week is going to be like 680 a month hahaha

Castle Of Glass

not all about money .. , if you have experience with selling resources you can actually get more than 30,000 premium point per world and if there is a competitive world like 104 you can get more

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
not all about money .. , if you have experience with selling resources you can actually get more than 30,000 premium point per world and if there is a competitive world like 104 you can get more
If anyone is still buying res off the prem exchange they've got issues. So I'm almost certain that you're not making more prem on this world.

DeletedUser120220

Ara I do hope you know this world has a bunch of fakenews floating around.

Sophie and I were able to convince basically all of 104 that were we suddenly boyfriend to the point where ODIN put it on his profile.
Hazard believed for a month he was joining Visine, now he’s seeing MEA/WUS stacks roll in to fight Visine.

If you honestly believe Jon was unable to make that conclusion without me saying it you’re delusional. If it was my goal to destroy Burn i’d not have split internals but taken them all myself, I’d not have left diplo with Visine to Nest or diplo with Wus to Sophie, I’d have taken more of a lead in a tribe with constant changes in leadership, I’d definately not have spent half a night trying to fix my relations with Tudadar and get him back in council to fix the split in this tribe. If my only intent was to break up Visine, why would I spent time getting the very people who would stand in the way of me back into leadership? I see no logic at all in spending time on those who’ve made it very clear they don’t like me if I wasn’t trying to make Burn work.