Anti V Hail

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Hello W103 in order to inform you all of happenings other then that of the two main tribes Anti have asked I post their declaration here for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1QvajSGuOM

I am after you
A shadow on the hunt
Don't turn around
I am right behind you

I will get to you
And take you down
Tear your insides out
Crush your soul

I am out for blood
Out for your blood

I am harder than steel
Break your will
Waiting all my life
To kill

I will get to you
And take you down
Tear your insides out
Crush your soul

I am out for blood
Out for your blood

I can smell your flesh
I can taste your sweat
I can sens your fear
I am right here

NOM NOM NOM!

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Now from my personal perspective. This did come as a slight surprise. Anti leadership and our own was meant to be meeting with our own this weekend to discuss things moving forward, so the declaration prior to any dialogue was unexpected.

That said I felt something has been amiss for some weeks now and luckily instructed players to keep some local defence on hand just incase, I believe this saved us from what could have been a disaster.

Considering the element of surprise held by Anti both tribes seem to being going blow for blow with no real advantage in the stats yet.

It should be an interesting time. Perhaps Anti members can shine a little light behind their decisions?

Cheers
~S

Lerf

My perspective(ANTI):p. This declaration was created in order to inherit TheGW's intention, which can be avoid though.

But since Squirrel and Romanian are fighting each other honorably. Moreover, Hail is still dissatisfied with Sword Sister gang in our tribe. Therefore, I decided not to help neither Squirrel nor Romanian yet.

But would rather establish our own war against Hail.

Hope you guys Good luck and Have fun. :)

NOM! NOM! NOM!

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A hectic 24 hours after Anti went the low road.

Side 1:
Tribes: Hail
Side 2:
Tribes: ANTI, ANTI ²

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 42
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 400,034
Side 2: 361,403
Difference: 38,631

chart

Quack

Reaction score
I'm excited for this. DT v TFBS and ANTI v Hail

Nothing but some good old fashioned tribalwars. Good luck to everyone involved.

This war should come to no surprise from ANTI or Hail. There had been extensive diplo talks but neither side wanted to compromise on issues at hand. Hail refused to cooperate unless Sword Sister was kicked from the tribe, and ANTI refused to acknowledge some border issues (supporting third parties to kill Hail nukes, barb nobling in our clusters, and malicious diplomatic intent from Sword Sister).

ANTI leadership decided to war & I think it's for the best. It will make for a great world so long as everyone sticks to their ranks.

Last edited:

ismail.kali

We will all die before this world ends anyway

Better make some fun.:D

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Yeah I’d hate to be the last tribe standing, will be a boring wait for those points to accumulate. Have to play hunger games with your own members. Duke picks two accounts to fight it out rest puts on bets who wins :cool:

~S

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That is probably true. If that account used actual currency so they could pp the walls from 0 to 20 like they have been they can just funnel me that same money and in return I won't attack.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I call it becoming a closer knit tribe through all the lies and treachery Anti leadership like to throw around.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Hail
Side 2:
Tribes: ANTI, ANTI ²

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 540
Side 2: 1,105
Difference: 565