The truth about 100.

DeletedUser121386

He will appear as a co-player on another acc. Ofc, if he fails again, he will not speak about it, and if he somehow manage to do something worth writing on the forum, he will do it

Someone give Captain Obvious a cookie!

DeletedUser122615

Oh piss off, how many times did I try to get you guys to move? 10+ ? The war was happening soon, and I made it clear I was siding with ID. We unfortunately ended up on different sides.

Name should read omg a hippo...

DeletedUser123186

The Roman Empire, the biggest snake of them all, right now I am calling your whole account out for what it really is. Harry, the worst diplomat ever, and the most silent one. We’ve been in constant war without peace, let 100 have our internals without sharing noble planner, so they, intentionally could cross noble us, and when we address it? You bet you’re as* you’re getting kicked, right Riddik/datbon20? His leadership has not done anything to help the tribe, and generally a shit player only eating internals.

Seb the argue king, and the one who seems to have no morale or sympathy for anyone but himself, straight up lying into our faces about things being ok, you’re a scumbag. You were scared several times that I knew (I could tell from your responses on skype :p)

Dennis, one of the guys I trusted the most and the longest. We used to chat about a lot, even about your trips to Norway, however in the end I see you for the person you really are, and I am really disappointed.

Matt, you don’t deserve to be mentioned either, you were the guy I trusted the most.

Just came to check in on how this world played out and saw this. As an ex Riot and then TQL I couldn't agree more. He got no loyalty at all. Glad he didn't end up in the winning tribe.
Oh piss off, how many times did I try to get you guys to move? 10+ ? The war was happening soon, and I made it clear I was siding with ID. We unfortunately ended up on different sides.
All you tried to do was get us to backstab and we weren't gonna play the world that way.