PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser57259

The Great Pillaging
Start today at 19:14:00
End ---
Duration 0:58:47
Forum thread
Explanation
Why stand on ceremony when we all know what is about to happen?

Sides have been chosen, for better or for worse. The time for talk will soon be over.

However, we first must address the repeated grievances against us.

Before our NAP began, we caught wind of 4U leaders asking around Death, NFF (now dead), and other rim tribes to organize a gang bang against us. We knew of this from the start, but decided to keep it in our back pocket.

When this request was denied, we were then approached with the request for an end game alliance, a shared forum, and an eventual merge. Quite the 180! We were told that this was due to Death & Echo in discussion to team up on the South... how far from the truth that was!

We quickly learned we may not be able to fully trust what we were being told. We learned this was the same both inside and out. Only a few weeks ago one of your dukes was chatting with me about splitting up your tribe, 4U, and preparing a joint OP with us against over half of you.

[I've removed a few screenshots at Grave maker's request. In hindsight they should have been edited prior to the declaration or not included at all]

Strange how things happen.

Now, 4U asks Echo for an NAP to turn round and focus their attention on us, recruiting almost all of OD in their wake and bringing Watch to their side, after proposing our NAP to joint OP Watch!

We hear whispers everywhere--hold your friends today close, they may be your enemies tomorrow--the great pillaging has arrived, and only one of us will leave!

PTV! declares on Watch and 4U!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Love how sneaky 4U is, and then Watch take their side. Can't wait to see Watch's faces when 4U decide they arent of use anymore. :D Great declairation

DeletedUser57259

Love how sneaky 4U is, and then Watch take their side. Can't wait to see Watch's faces when 4U decide they arent of use anymore. :D Great declairation
I can understand watch's choice tbh, we fired a lot of nukes their way, 4U don't really seem to have arsed themselves. Realistically if 4U had done their bit rather than flaking on their side of the arrangement we wouldn't have declared on them.

I'm not saying that with any malice or to put 4U down, I'm sure they had their reasons internally that meant it made sense for them not to fully participate.

DeletedUser57259

View attachment 2421 Great declaration my ass. You’re literally the most vial, manipulative tribe in the world, intentionally sending screenshots and messages to different tribe members in an attempt to split a tribe. How about you take your bullshit to somewhere else. People say things that aren’t always in good taste, but you use that to make a “War Declaration” is the lowest of low baby back crap I have seen in any of 106 worlds. Good luck to both sides, but more important, good luck any players that have have any dignity anymore.
Sorry mate, wholeheartedly disagree. A duke talking about kicking and opping a section of his tribe is pretty sketchy, sharing that information with said tribe members seems fair game. I've seen some shady shit over the years, I find neither the duke saying it, nor PTV making that information public particularly outrageous let alone vile.

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I dont know if we are being manipulative. We are just punching out facts that you are doing, which is manipulative. We didnt do those things, gladly. Its actually very manipulative of you to say we are manipulative when obviously your tribe/leaders have been double morale and manipulative the whole time (hence other tribes, naps, alliances), which we are just shedding lights on.

DeletedUser123187

View attachment 2421 Great declaration my ass. You’re literally the most vial, manipulative tribe in the world, intentionally sending screenshots and messages to different tribe members in an attempt to split a tribe. How about you take your bullshit to somewhere else. People say things that aren’t always in good taste, but you use that to make a “War Declaration” is the lowest of low baby back crap I have seen in any of 106 worlds. Good luck to both sides, but more important, good luck any players that have have any dignity anymore.
Why so mad? Are you mad at us because we showed your true duke or are you mad you dont have the skills to win the war? o_O
-WNS Speedy <3

DeletedUser123170

Stabby is our KING. Stabby will lead us to win. PTV IS GONNA CONQUER THE WORLD.

Stabby is the one. The chosen one.

Believe that.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And why y'all gotta act all tough and share half the story on the forums?
Why not share it? You gotta be careful of what youre saying to a competing tribe. Its called propaganda, ever heard of it? Those pics has nothing to do with respect. Its basically just to show the rest of the world whats been happening behind the curtains.

We all knew you were going to declare, everyone did. Watch! knew, Echo knew, ALUT knew, OD knew, DEATH knew.
I can speak for myself and probably all of PTV that we dont care for a second if u knew. In fact, I'm kind of relieved. If u didnt knew, you would've been a fool :p Hoping y'all are well prepared tho, a tough time is coming ;)

Did you forget that y'all tried to turn the whole world on us? Couldn't do a proper OP on Watch! and now you want to talk all that good good. Oh, that's right, you want to talk smack because you're besties with Death now and plan on eventually merging with them for end game.
Dude, you high? You talk and talk about showing respect and later in your post you just start shouting out lots of big ass BS? You guys asked Death, and some other tribes (I think) to gangbang us, and got turned down, and then asks us for a longterm ally and eventually merge??? Thats a coward playstyle in my opinion. (Thats one of the reasons why I wanna fight you guys instead of working with you).

Yeah, sure, we failed one "medium" op on hedge, big deal? Nope. Laugh now, while you still can. :)

Oh, that's right, you want to talk smack because you're besties with Death now and plan on eventually merging with them for end game.
Last comment. You clearly dont know what you're talking about. Just writing sh*t down and your own personal thoughts I guess. Again wrong.

And as you say, good luck to all :) This will be fun