How to beat Visine

• Thread starter DeletedUser122633
  • Start date

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Players in Visine have total respect and loyalty for Jon and great trust in one another. Having that bond puts the egos aside, people start playing for joy of being part of the team, they support one another and are not afraid of challenge. This is why Kriger's, Odin's and Hazard's alliance will not succeed wining W104.

Good on you for trying though, Visine needs the challenge, it needs it to be remembered as one of the greatest tribes and Jon as one of the best leaders.

i just want to point something out. I have watched visine from next door this entire world. They are well organized, they move fast, and no one sits inactive very long. Their diplomacy was great, their plans well thought out.. even some of their plants were well planted. ;) Their team work is amazing, and i can understand everything king banana posted in that first page. I agree with all of it, and having lived it on w30 (that world was 4 years, not this 6 month beatdown i just watched) and pre P2W, these facts were more indelible. Visine has what i really wanted when i came back to tw at the beginning of world 104. kudos to you guys. Great machine you have built, Phoenx w30 envies your achievements here.

Now... all of that being said. Nest.. you posted visine as one of the greatest tribes. To this i am forced to disagree. All of the best tribes are defined by the quality of the tribes that they have beaten. As bad ass as Visine actually is (and i know how difficult it is to build what you have) there hasnt been much competition to counter their greatness in any way. Every tribe has caved, either through politics, great recruiting, or just lack of response (burn). I honestly dont think you have found your enemy to truly define how good visine truly is on this world. Correct me if i am wrong, but i have thought this while watching the world this entire time. The recruitment of Trex pretty much sealed that deal, as Trex/babin would have been the best focal point of any resistance to Visine... And anyone's best chance to beat Visine.

Balian.. shame on you for knowing this to be true, and allowing your tribe mates around you to be so lousy. If you want to beat Visine, you really need to gather your own group of ride or dies. Which.. if you have ride or dies now, i would say they are just dragging you down... Tribe first mentality is the only way to succeed here, and no one else has any of that. Too many selfish players.

Anyways, this whole post could be a moot point as activity truly defines anything here. No one likes to defend, (myself included, tho time was more my enemy) and most people cave and dont log back in after the first round of nobles. (self included also) That seemed to be a common theme here, as players/tribes dropped like flies. The attrition is remarkable, as i recall it took months sometimes to remove the cockroaches we were aggressively attacking.. and most tribes burn out within a few short weeks/months now adays.. I guess that is just hte nature of the beast. no one makes the commitment anymore...

Good luck to 104. Ill be poking around somewhat.. this would be my first true loss on tw. I didnt enjoy that part. :D

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
i just want to point something out. I have watched visine from next door this entire world. They are well organized, they move fast, and no one sits inactive very long. Their diplomacy was great, their plans well thought out.. even some of their plants were well planted. ;) Their team work is amazing, and i can understand everything king banana posted in that first page. I agree with all of it, and having lived it on w30 (that world was 4 years, not this 6 month beatdown i just watched) and pre P2W, these facts were more indelible. Visine has what i really wanted when i came back to tw at the beginning of world 104. kudos to you guys. Great machine you have built, Phoenx w30 envies your achievements here.

Now... all of that being said. Nest.. you posted visine as one of the greatest tribes. To this i am forced to disagree. All of the best tribes are defined by the quality of the tribes that they have beaten. As bad ass as Visine actually is (and i know how difficult it is to build what you have) there hasnt been much competition to counter their greatness in any way. Every tribe has caved, either through politics, great recruiting, or just lack of response (burn). I honestly dont think you have found your enemy to truly define how good visine truly is on this world. Correct me if i am wrong, but i have thought this while watching the world this entire time. The recruitment of Trex pretty much sealed that deal, as Trex/babin would have been the best focal point of any resistance to Visine... And anyone's best chance to beat Visine.

Balian.. shame on you for knowing this to be true, and allowing your tribe mates around you to be so lousy. If you want to beat Visine, you really need to gather your own group of ride or dies. Which.. if you have ride or dies now, i would say they are just dragging you down... Tribe first mentality is the only way to succeed here, and no one else has any of that. Too many selfish players.

Anyways, this whole post could be a moot point as activity truly defines anything here. No one likes to defend, (myself included, tho time was more my enemy) and most people cave and dont log back in after the first round of nobles. (self included also) That seemed to be a common theme here, as players/tribes dropped like flies. The attrition is remarkable, as i recall it took months sometimes to remove the cockroaches we were aggressively attacking.. and most tribes burn out within a few short weeks/months now adays.. I guess that is just hte nature of the beast. no one makes the commitment anymore...

Good luck to 104. Ill be poking around somewhat.. this would be my first true loss on tw. I didnt enjoy that part. :D
#committed...

send me to the asylum now:cool:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

:D

I knew Visine was the strongest tribe , I been playing this game for 7 years plus , but I have no control on what other players do , you put me out there like I made WUS and have my own die hard players , but that is not true , I had nothing to do with council decisions . In fact I wasn't even going to play 104 until a good friend of mine asked me to because players dislike me here and mess up my chances of getting in their tribes, I know I talk a lot in these forums and I even said Visine was the tribe to look out for , maybe not in those exact words , but if you read a lot of my replies then you know.

If it's anyones fault Visine and players in that tribe keeps winning most worlds it's the TW players community fault not mine and I wash my hands on that . I think that the main reason why they win alot is because a lot of players want to hop on their band wagon hoping for a spot in their tribe whether it be in 104 or a future world , well good luck on that .

Visine still has a small chance of losing world 104 it's still a even world as far as points go , but I think the difference is , is that Visine accounts have 2 to 5 players per account while the reast of the accounts or at least most the accounts have 1 to 2 players per account .

Anyway good luck to your future worlds , as long as the community keeps playing the way they do players from visine will just keep winning all worlds as usual , but don't blame me cause I threw it out their blame yourselves .

P.S. I also say it now and said it once before ,although I can't prove it , but I had that gut feeling TreX and Babin would join Visine anyway .

Saturdays

If it's anyones fault Visine and players in that tribe keeps winning most worlds it's the TW players community fault not mine and I wash my hands on that . I think that the main reason why they win alot is because a lot of players want to hop on their band wagon hoping for a spot in their tribe whether it be in 104 or a future world , well good luck on that "

It's almost as if people appreciate having proper organisation, actual strategic planning, friendly environments with decent people and a lack of major internal drama.... But sure blame the TW community as a whole.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's almost as if people appreciate having proper organisation, actual strategic planning, friendly environments with decent people and a lack of major internal drama.... But sure blame the TW community as a whole.

I'm sure players don't like that and I didn't mention it,so I really don't get your point of your sarcastic involving me in it , I don't make those decisions, but I do know when players turn yellow there's a reason , I do know when players don't participate in ops and are avoiding answering mails then those would be a reason for internalling .

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

You could say that in a vacuum how do you know that any world winning tribe is any good or not? At the end of the day you can have a 2.1/10 tribe beat a 2/10 tribe and win a world. Then next world you can have a 9.8/10 tribe beat a 2/10 tribe and all you can realistically say is that both tribes were better than their opponents and won a world. Saying that the second tribe is better than the first is always going to be subjective and ultimately un-provable.

Having said that i can confirm that Visine is a top-notch & stacked af tribe. Having played in numerous world-winning tribes they're all decent to some degree but Visine is probably one of the better ones out there regardless of competition on this particular world and the leadership on top of that is exemplary.

DeletedUser122633

If it were possible I would pay to have a Creati vs Visine vs Screw world, with all duplicate players playing. Completely impossible but I would love to know which one was best.

I just chose those because I played those worlds, none had any competition, im well aware the good old days had tribe 1000x better.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Visine still has a small chance of losing world 104 it's still a even world as far as points go , but I think the difference is , is that Visine accounts have 2 to 5 players per account while the reast of the accounts or at least most the accounts have 1 to 2 players per account .

trex is solo
I am solo
eddie is solo
Snoevl is solo
Flex has 1 co player

and yet they still can't beat us. Sometimes you can say it how it is, some people are just alot more skilled than others.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
trex is solo
I am solo
eddie is solo
Snoevl is solo
Flex has 1 co player

and yet they still can't beat us. Sometimes you can say it how it is, some people are just alot more skilled than others.

I was mainly talking about the players in the Visine premade , but yeah some players do have more skills not to mention more time , but alot of players actually have full time jobs and don't play during work hours as well.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Boohoo, you can't beat us. You chose to kick us and flush us down the toilet. Unfortunately for you we are incredible pieces of shit!

Mate , I'm not giving anyone a hard time here , so no need to sit there and act like a child. That's one of the reasons they kicked u , your attitude stinks.

DeletedUser122891

Visine will lose because

First- Sicory

Second- ex hells Angels deadmax

Third- Me

DeletedUser50733

Visine will lose because

First- Sicory

Second- ex hells Angels deadmax

Third- Me
Wait, max is an EX angel?!

Max you never said you’d left! You’re not allowed to leave!! NOBODY CAN EVER LEAVE

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Why can't it be no way ? Using that type of foul language only goes to show everyone you act like a immature kid don't you know under age kids play this game and read this stuff , you should try to set a good example on them and grow up .

Just because the mods deleted some of your incredibly racist diatribes doesn't mean everyone forgot about them lol

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just because the mods deleted some of your incredibly racist diatribes doesn't mean everyone forgot about them lol

I don't remember things I said here Years ago , but I'm sure if I said anything they were provoked by players like yourself , some people grow up though some never grow up .

@ Jon , it takes a real man to apologize in front of the public for something that was said years ago , but it takes a real ignorant person with a childish mind to bring that subject up again . I'm sure your a angle though john 8:7

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I don't remember things I said here Years ago , but I'm sure if I said anything they were provoked by players like yourself , some people grow up though some never grow up .

@ Jon , it takes a real man to apologize in front of the public for something that was said years ago , but it takes a real ignorant person with a childish mind to bring that subject up again . I'm sure your a angle though john 8:7
Im acute angle.