Funny Messages InGame

TheMrSondre

I would say you are absolutely right, we got nobles too late. I can only speak for myself, but having to deal with 3 villages made me forget about the academy and nobles. :confused: Creds to Olve for getting nobles just before we got attacked even tho he started 30 minutes late. And yes this was my first 3 village start ever :p

Strategically we made a mistake. That being said, we were run over by 6 players at the same time. To me that looks planned. I don't know if it was, but it looks that way.

What I don't understand is TheBigGinge's sideline commenting... Did you even play this speed? What you are doing here, is just taking credit for something you were not even a part of.

6 people mostly inactive people who appear now and then on a HP WORLD THAT YOU CANT PLAY BECAYSE ITS FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS not for you Mr noob, “Mr I get backtimed then Ginge needs to save me” don’t talk trash if your trash noob lol.

You can build a village other than that your awful.

You are another kind of idiot aren’t you lol. I’ve played 6 won 4. Stupid idiot lol

Fist of all. I have not been backtimed and asked for your help... I lost all my offense attacking. And since you were not a part of the tribe I attacked, I shared this information with you. If this is what I need to pay for for giving you information about other players troops, I will never bother you with any information or help ever again.

And for those 4 win's you claim to have... I can only find 1... the other ones are 2nd, 8th and 18th...

DeletedUser119197

Mate you even told me you got backtimed you didn’t kill any of there troops cause I’d you did they wouldn’t support left.... you talk out your right arse cheek mate

.uk pro

Sure, well, I'll start by saying - This is just light playing for me, nothing too competitive or toxic. I seen the opportunity to stir the pot a little so I took it. What can I say. :D

To respond to your statements then.

1. I wasn't referring to you specifically, as a team and a whole you guys failed to get nobles fast enough.

That is why the team fell from such a dominant lead.

2. Again, I wasn't referring to you specifically but to your team as a whole and moreso II. So this is an irrelevant point.

3. Cosa, now disbanded, was probably the best speed tribe to exist. We more than proved our worth on Tribalwars Masters. The wins list was incomplete and frankly the thread was defaced by an incompetent member of the team, who never did have a great deal of involvement in our successes.

Know this, I am a nice guy and will have a laugh with anyone who shows respect but I have a keen interest in TribalWars speed and I have done for years. I will be brutally honest about your strategy and your gameplay, perceive that how you will but I would just like to tell you it isn't genuine hostility but more my own enthusiasm.

It's a breath of fresh air to see new faces who are constantly making an effort to learn and improve, I'm just here to contribute to the games experience be it in whatever form that may be.
LOL :'''D

Why you hiding under aliases then if you're so brilliant?

TheMrSondre

Mate you even told me you got backtimed you didn’t kill any of there troops cause I’d you did they wouldn’t support left.... you talk out your right arse cheek mate

You might be confused. I dodged an attack, and I backtimed. Since I only had LC at the time, that backtime died. According to the stats on the welcome page i cleared about 5k troops.

DeletedUser116338

The biggest mouths are often the most lackluster players.

As stated, I was 30min late. if anything, the fact I had a nobletrain already building considering that says I played optimally. I can't speak for the other two tho. But I know it was the first time TheMrSondre played a (was it lvl 3?) 3 village start.
Tho it has to be said, that was one of the more "low skill" speeds as you had so much resources you never had to make an effort into what you built other than "Academy now or later?".

Sadly I won't be able to play any speeds until mid-April now :(

Lol. Did you even read what I wrote? Do you fail to grasp the concept of teamwork? Hardly surprising from a teammate of Sams. I wasn't discussing your individual strategy of the round. Ultimately you all lost and it wasn't the fault of one individual person.

Saying you joined thirty minutes late is irrelevant to me, you decided to join. You made that decision.

I would say you are absolutely right, we got nobles too late. I can only speak for myself, but having to deal with 3 villages made me forget about the academy and nobles. :confused: Creds to Olve for getting nobles just before we got attacked even tho he started 30 minutes late. And yes this was my first 3 village start ever :p

Strategically we made a mistake. That being said, we were run over by 6 players at the same time. To me that looks planned. I don't know if it was, but it looks that way.

What I don't understand is TheBigGinge's sideline commenting... Did you even play this speed? What you are doing here, is just taking credit for something you were not even a part of.

Fist of all. I have not been backtimed and asked for your help... I lost all my offense attacking. And since you were not a part of the tribe I attacked, I shared this information with you. If this is what I need to pay for for giving you information about other players troops, I will never bother you with any information or help ever again.

And for those 4 win's you claim to have... I can only find 1... the other ones are 2nd, 8th and 18th...

That is absolutely fair, the majority of my criticisms here are towards Sam, considering he too has played for years he should know better but he doesn't! he never learns and that what makes this so amusing lol.

As for TheBigGinge, as far as I can tell, whilst slightly annoying in his phrasing he has maintained the topic on this thread. I have no issues there. It is you guys who are responding to him, if he was so irrelevant why even give him the time of day?

LOL :'''D

Why you hiding under aliases then if you're so brilliant?

They're not aliases.

That is my first ever TW account, it must be eleven year old at least. I play on Kvaea and Johnny789 here on .net and usually have a CoA displayed to easier recognise me.

.uk pro

They're aliases, you're not fooling anyone. Even Sam would have rimmed you if he wasn't blindsided by your hiding.

Dw I get your strategy, post some reports and give some "advice" so you look like you know what you're talking about. But I know you, that rubbish doesn't fly with me :)

DeletedUser116338

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We both know that is not true. Even Sam knows that isn't true. :D
Isn't the purpose of an alias to hide? Who is hiding? I'm transparent about the accounts I am playing on.

I'm just waiting for more desirable rounds before smashing this server.

.uk pro

If you were transparent you wouldn't have accounts... You'd have an account.

lol

DeletedUser116338

The accounts are sitting on PP, so I am putting them to use. Not that I need explain myself to you.

Trying to understand why you're looking for errors in my actions, the only sense I can make from your hostility is your past beating from Cosa? :D

DeletedUser123131

Hey don't call me a noob teaming up with other noobs to play Tribe vs Tribe, i now im not the best player out there but dude i asked Olve in the first 10mins to join the Tribe, Then there was said i only get access to the tribe if i send a Looooooong Application. I knew when we didn't fight you, you would run over us because i was playing with semi good Player :) the one in our tribe had 2 friends in another tribe that went with us, of course 6vs3 is not fair at all i accept that but even then you could have won because everyone of us hasn't even had a full off just me and mine went red on MrSondre :D
BUT
in the 120h round i went good was rank 2 ( at the beginning / 8 villages ) and then you guys went 3vs1 on me so Touché

DeletedUser123131

that being said it was a nice fight, incoming even retimed the village i took him i think like 3 times and bashed even my full of because loyalty went from 30 to -4 ://

i know you play good and we had to compensate that

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the honesty Bongwasser.

I sniped and retimed like crazy all round and in the end I had no troops left. Pat you came in just after they hit me again.

DeletedUser116338

I know, although its hardly my fault you lost a dominant lead and got run down by randoms.

Fair play to bongwasser etc though, they clearly had a strategy and followed through with it.

@JawJaw Would you consider a round request if you're making one anytime soon?

I'd like to ask for a level 1 start as detailed here

x350 speed
0.6 unit speed
Paladin active
6/6 barbs
No morale
6hour long

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is no dominant lead in a 3v6 unless we were at 18 villages, which we weren't, we were at 9. We were aprox 10k points total ahead, which averages out to around 1k more on every village, in no world is that "dominant".

Well I had a nice fight with you when you played Kvaea, tho I out-trooped you pretty hard at that point. But you held rank 1 :D

DeletedUser116338

I don't see anything other than you getting cleared by me in the stream?

Hear that shambles @ 1:14:00

Last edited by a moderator:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Woaw you are actually straight up lying now xD

You cleared my barracks troops which hit me at a high wall level. I then cleared you with my LC. Get your facts straight before you attempt to talk shit.
I still sat at aprox 30% more troops than you, as you were point whoring your way to a rank 1 position ;)

And at 1:14 I was only being annoyed by the fact you were attacking me, I dodged hoping you would give up so I didnt have to waste troops. But since you thought you were the best player in the world and would outperform everyone with double their troops, I just killed you off with troops to spare instead :p

DeletedUser116338

Call me a liar then proceed to lie. :D:D Very Classy.

I cleared you and you quit the round. I then got cleared by the rest of your team.

https://imgur.com/a/Acg0US9

Why didn't you share the the win with your team? Because you quit whenever I smashed you. Why are you crying in the stream? Why am I the only one presenting any proof to any of these claims?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I know, although its hardly my fault you lost a dominant lead and got run down by randoms.

Fair play to bongwasser etc though, they clearly had a strategy and followed through with it.

@JawJaw Would you consider a round request if you're making one anytime soon?

I'd like to ask for a level 1 start as detailed here

x350 speed
0.6 unit speed
Paladin active
6/6 barbs
No morale
6hour long

Thank you.

I'll schedule it for thursday. I'll only set it up tomorrow however. (and for future requests, put it in the suggestions box so we keep @Jirki88 happy ;) )

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Call me a liar then proceed to lie. :D:D Very Classy.

I cleared you and you quit the round. I then got cleared by the rest of your team.

https://imgur.com/a/Acg0US9

Why didn't you share the the win with your team? Because you quit whenever I smashed you. Why are you crying in the stream? Why am I the only one presenting any proof to any of these claims?
Good god you haven't developed much in the top department. Ok let me run down the reasons you attacking me was annoying, and why you didn't smash me.

You started attacking me when you were at around 1.6k points, and I was at 1.2k points. At this point I had aprox 1500spear and 800lc. You had 1100spear and 600lc.

You kept attacking me with this, which forced me to dodge and play a bit less efficient, which was annoying. So I didn't want to answer as it would result in big losses for me which wouldn't be worth it. But as you were relentless for some reason, you forced my hand after aprox 10minutes.

I got a scout report on you as a result of you sending your scouts with your "LC nuke", which showed me your troops. At this point I could see what you had in your village. The decision I made at this point was to build up my wall as much as I could, and let your LC hit my spears, this would result in all my spears dying and you keeping aprox 150-200lc.
After this, I would attempt a backtime (I failed horribly), after this I started faking you with LC timed attacks (didn't have ram at the time) and hide my "real" attack within one of the attacks, mind you I faked for 20s, while walk range was 7s.
As a result my LC hit your LC & Spears, clearing you out entirely. I was left with 250lc after this.

To tell you why I let you hit my Spear and "clear" them, was because if I was to purely attack you, I would loose all my LC while you still had some troops left, leaving me without anything but spears. So by letting you hit my spear your total amount of troops was low enough for my LC to get a proper clear on you and have enough left to rebuild.

So at the end of this you were left with 0 troops total, and I was left with 250lc. My build this speed was troop based, so this was a huge setback for me as I didnt have resource pits to fall back on to the same degree as you.

The reason I didn't share in the win was that I knew the speed was over at this point, and that Sam on Imp would take rank 1 from me because of this. So I rather went to bed, got a good night sleep, and was awake at school the day after.

I don't take pictures of speed rounds, but I can ask the people who played the speed what they think. I just knew that you attacking me was not strategicly smart unless you were full offense, when you hit me with only LC I expected you either wanted to quit, or took a lucky shot hoping I was pure offense. In the end I cleared you and generally outplayed you. But as a result I was put so far behind I had no chance to rank 1 the speed.

If you wanna argue any more, please go ahead. I sadly don't screenshot my reports as I don't see a reason to bring it up. But here we are, you saying my words of annoyance being your proof. The annoyance was a result of me knowing that even if I played it perfectly, I would be set back too far to catch up, so I rather went to bed afterwards. I could easily taken rank 3/4 that speed if I played it, but it wasn't worth sacrificing sleep for a 3rd/4th place imo.