PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You talkin´? How many flag boosts have you even used? :D Nukes rebuilds fast, flagboosts do not grow on trees last I checked

He is from Germany. Money grows on trees there, and you can buy flag boosters ign, so in some point, you can say that they do grow on trees

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe I should not use flagboosts, it makes me look bad in some way hmm...

Coming from a guy who spent thousands and thousands of pp, so he could push himself where he is now, top rank and still easily nobled. What a day to live in this world.

Cmon, trashtalk me, Im bored

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apparently PTV sees the world differently, actually PTV members should blame themselves if all their nukes got killed it just shows they don't value their nukes...Ehehehe :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We can say anything we want you guys are our enemy :)

So your " Big talk" :)

DeletedUser57259

We can say anything we want you guys are our enemy :)

So your " Big talk" :)
I can say you dance around to Dolly Parton while wearing ladies underwear, it doesn't make it so.

Nice to know you are happy to admit that things you post is likely to be untrue though. ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well in my opinion your the one who is untrue. Good thing you see that. :)

And look at your post another " Big Talk comment" shows what u are ingame :)

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe I should not use flagboosts, it makes me look bad in some way hmm...

Coming from a guy who spent thousands and thousands of pp, so he could push himself where he is now, top rank and still easily nobled. What a day to live in this world.

Cmon, trashtalk me, Im bored
Took one villa while I was afk? Well, good for you<3 I beg you to op me next time!

My point with that post is that was soo waste from your side, but keep using them, I dont mind

DeletedUser57259

Well in my opinion your the one who is untrue. Good thing you see that. :)

And look at your post another " Big Talk comment" shows what u are ingame :)
Mate, you seem to be using a turn of phrase you don't understand the meaning of.

"Big talk" is an exaggerated or boastful statement.

Me saying "I haven't lost a fang yet" isn't boastful, any more than pjana mentioning yellow reports. It's just an observation.

Me losing a nuke at home isn't "big talk" either, quite the opposite, as it makes me look the idiot. I'm talking myself down.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Took one villa while I was afk? Well, good for you<3 I beg you to op me next time!

My point with that post is that was soo waste from your side, but keep using them, I dont mind
Flagboost was required to save the villa. Ofc I will use everything I can to save the village that I took from the enemy. Well, I am waiting on your op on me, and that doesn't seem to be happening in near future. But let's see, you may got mad and start op on me. Wouldn't mind it at all.

Xillah: I don't mind those fang attacks, just saying no need to brag about it, like saying 'my fangs are not coming home' like it means you did something with them.. No you didn't

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mate, you seem to be using a turn of phrase you don't understand the meaning of.

"Big talk" is an exaggerated or boastful statement.

Me saying "I haven't lost a fang yet" isn't boastful, any more than pjana mentioning yellow reports. It's just an observation.

Me losing a nuke at home isn't "big talk" either, quite the opposite, as it makes me look the idiot. I'm talking myself down.

from your explanation it really shows what you want the world to know, hence the " Big Talk" is your post a boast full statement?? its a matter of interpretation if other players perceived it is., From my point of view and replies of those reading your post its quite true.

You can explain all you want but you posted a boast full post hence the "Big Talk" reply, now you know you made a mistake on posting that you now make , you explained it as an observation but in truth its a silent insult.

DeletedUser57259

from your explanation it really shows what you want the world to know, hence the " Big Talk" is your post a boast full statement?? its a matter of interpretation if other players perceived it is., From my point of view and replies of those reading your post its quite true.

You can explain all you want but you posted a boast full post hence the "Big Talk" reply, now you know you made a mistake on posting that you now make , you explained it as an observation but in truth its a silent insult.
Again, my post wasn't boastful. It's not even a matter of interpretation, it just wasn't.

My explanation could be considered condecending, I guess, although that wasn't my intention. I assumed there was a language barrier and you had misinterpreted a common turn of phrase.

I'm quite careful with how I post on the externals, be it with allies or enemies. Its given that many of us have and will cross paths on other worlds, we may even be tribemates here as the world moves on.

It doesn't really do me any favours to be slating people who I might need to save my ass at 3am down the line.