A Lesson to the Greeks (Why Nibiru lost HP)

skyler14

In the following post I'm going to outline why I believe Nibiru failed miserably for a multitude of reasons.
I'm doing this mainly out of pleasure, but also as a pointer guide as what not to do in Tribal Wars when you actually have a decent group of players at your disposal.

First and foremost... I would like to give credit to the greeks. I've seen far worse top tribes in my days and you had the potential to win this world had you made other decisions.
Many of you fought valiantly and deserve some respect in my eyes from a warriors perspective (setting aside their general attitudes).

#1 Ethos of Inflated Ego's
You came into HP out of your Greek servers thinking .net players were trash based on your Greek dominance & hearsay.
This was obviously a grave mistake on your part. It's fine to have a general level of pride based on prior performances however it only served to tarnish your image which
had varying consequences for you.

#2 The Consequences of the Ego Ethos
You waltzed into the HP server talking yourselves up and down as deities not realizing this would have extremely detrimental affects later when you would look to
other tribes for pacts and diplomacy. Only tribes and players who would allow their ego's to inflate beyond levels of healthy reason would make such an elementary mistake.
This was my first tell that you were not all that you cracked yourselves up to be. You certainly had not met any real competition in your Greek servers and projected that
going into HP falsely giving yourselves a sense of invincibility.
This I blame on your leader/leaders as it is their job to set the tone and remind everyone to stay on their toes.

#3 You is Basic
Timed ops bruh? That's for the plebs man.
You didn't realize that among the better tribes and players timed ops beg to be wrecked. Maybe you remember when you decided to op my account (Leather & Latex)
I picked out all the timed nukes very early and began changing my village names to "12 o'clock op" because man that's so utterly basic and everyone was ready and on
standby to wreck you silly, long before you even sent the first nobles.
It's time you guys learn and adjust your strategies because .net will pick your sorry bones dry if you try that kinda garbage as I showed you.
Big up and shout out to dem sniper boys who allowed me to keep my local D mobile. You know who you are!

#4 Zero Self Awareness
You really thought that WAKA would team up with you to jump on Magic given your external gloating and ignorant attitudes.
This was another poor decision by whomever leads your ship and shows a deep lack of self awareness. WAKA played you out like a fiddle and that was probably
the most enjoyable thing to see happen in this world. You begged to be back stabbed and opened your gates like the Trojans did.... you silly Greeks!
History is your friend m8. Don't ignore him.

#5 Bad Things Happen to Those That do Bad Things
I think everyone knows what I'm implying here. It doesn't need to be clearly stated (mods are always watching;))

#6 Own up & Shut Up
Yea basic stuff. Take your licks like a man and don't make excuses for your failures. Pop that orbital balloon that is your ego and learn from them.
Do this and take my advice and maybe you can fairly claim to be the best. The best you are not, trust me. I've played with and against some of the best players TW has
ever produced and I'm sorry but that's not you. I would rate you around top mediocre tier. Nothing you did was new or surprising. No innovation or layered levels of tactical play.
Just boring and basic stuff my crew has learned to handle many moons ago.

See ya next time ;)

~Leather & Latex aka dylar (Drew)

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
''Alliance''
1 day later after attacking their allies
confronting them after helping them a bit beforehand
Nibru: *Who are you?''
---
100% agree with you Drew, it was a entertaining read for me.

DeletedUser123170

The worst part is that....If this post was created in greek forum they probably would answer to this to show how good they are. But in .net i guess they can't.

Thanks Drew for this post. Greek community needed so much because just a bunch of noobs terrorise the greek server. This proves long enough that maybe they are the "kings" (lmao) in .gr but in net they are just a bunch of decent players and nothing more.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/best-tribes.282429/page-2#post-7092609

Good evening
When one does not keep up with the rules of tribe obviously and will be nobled by our members.
Now for the propaganda you say that we are raising our accounts at the expense of others, our losses and farming can deny your words.

The level in Greece was very low for us and we came in net and we find little competition but here things are worse, there are more noobs.

Make an appointment at rim noobs.

Jokes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser123170

It's an english forum. Act like it and stop humiliating .gr.

Deleted User - 10770065

Such boring excuses, you really are a bunch of sore losers. You guys came here thinking you were invincible, because of your domestic success against weak opposition. Trash talking everything in your way, thinking there was nothing that could stop you guys, no matter the odds because how "elite" you guys are. But you got put up against a better group of players and were brought back to planet earth.

Here is a football analogy for you so you could maybe understand why you guys have lost:
You are Olympiacos, winning pretty much every year in the Greek League and then thinking you guys can challenge for the Champions League because you guys are so used to winning in your domestic league. But then, you guys come up against Barcelona. During the match, you guys have a few players red carded and lose the match by many goals. You blame the red cards for your loss (even though the red cards were justified) and claim you would have won if you guys didn't get so many people sent off, but in reality, you were always gonna lose anyway.

Next time, keep your inflated ego at home in the .gr server and respect your opponents, and you may have a better chance of winning.

skyler14

And here you come to prove every point I outlined by exemplifying them.

This is why you lost to better players and teams.

I was feeling kinda low on sodium. This salt injection did the job well.

Rest in shit Greek mediocrity!

Last edited:

DeletedUser123170

In .gr in 2 worlds that they didn't win they said the same excuse " Support team is against us".
So i guess every support team in tribal wars is against this tribe. Lmao pathetic nabs.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Imagine being so bad at such a fundamentally easy game that you have to cheat and break the rules to try and get ahead. Then be so salty that you got caught cheating you literally act like a 3 y/o caught stealing sweets

My sides

DeletedUser123170

You wouldn't possibly imagine how worse they act on greek servers...

skyler14

Imagine being so bad at such a fundamentally easy game that you have to cheat and break the rules to try and get ahead. Then be so salty that you got caught cheating you literally act like a 3 y/o caught stealing sweets

My sides
True story. I got caught steeling sweets when I was 6 y/o and felt incredibly guilty.
My parents grounded me for almost an eternity and I never did it again.

DeletedUser123064

The main reason why everyone started hating them is because they backstabbed so many people

DeletedUser80462

And here you come to prove every point I outlined by exemplifying them.

This is why you lost to better players and teams.

I was feeling kinda low on sodium. This salt injection did the job well.

Rest in shit Greek mediocrity!

More like an MSG injection! ;)

DeletedUser123178

This specific Greek tribe is not and never has been the best tribe in the Greek Server. They surely were the tribe that always cheat even though they always accuse others for cheating. Their worst aspect though is not that they cheat nor that they are average players thinking of themselves as the 'professional' ones. It's that the confuse a silly simple game to real life. They swear to their opponents all the time and even worse they find them in Social media (e.g Facebook) and harass them and their families. This how they always behave.

DeletedUser88324

maybe you should learn how to dodge.
oops forgot it NO DODGE POLICE arrested you

well, considering i'm still here and you are not, the jokes on you. You greeks will always be looked down at as fools who believed they were hot stuff, and turned out to be green yet