Funny Messages InGame

DeletedUser116338

According to you. Somebody I recently cleared and shamed lol. :p
So I mean, it is really quite convenient for you to say that is it not?

How about speaking when being spoken to? I lost interest in you when I last directed a comment towards you. Stop clinging on. Let it go.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
According to you. Somebody I recently cleared and shamed lol. :p
So I mean, it is really quite convenient for you to say that is it not?

How about speaking when being spoken to? I lost interest in you when I last directed a comment towards you. Stop clinging on. Let it go.
Thx for proving how fragile your ego is <3, go play on an easier server so you don't get too mad now little boy.

Oh, and you didn't loose interest, you knew you lost the argument so you ran away from it.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mr sondre likes to beg for help and gets backtimed LOL

a0c7d16d11ecc081025d795100b5d0b3.png

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In a more... Serious note.

Well played to the people in QIFSHA, you guys did well moving troops around making it interesting so far :)

DeletedUser116338

I don't think you'd be saying that if you knew about QIFSHA it is not uncommon for them to show up with 15+ people :D

Nice II, was that a 1v1?

TheMrSondre

Well played by QIFSHA. And by BASH for staying anonymous though the war between QIFSHA and WySoSe. You were served this win on a silver platter :p.

Only fun i had on this speed was when I sent this :D

f23aa416178d80a1819b9333ece886d8.png

.uk pro

More of a 3v2 as the other guy got banned I think. Otherwise would've been an episode of Sam getting smashed again had he not tribed up the second he got an incoming.

And I saw that whole "GeT PwnED MaTT HahAwaHA" before you edited it. You don't fool nobody.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No he didnt get banned at all. Was a 3v3.

I tribed up with the team I joined the round with. Stop being so salty and Just say GG Matthew !

DeletedUser116338

No he didnt get banned at all. Was a 3v3.

I tribed up with the team I joined the round with. Stop being so salty and Just say GG Matthew !

Ha! the pot calling the kettle black.

In my experience; .uk pro is a much more honorable opponent in game than you. At least he has the balls to play solo and play a 1v1 properly.

Whereas you're renowned for being dishonorable so I am inclined to believe that was indeed a 3v2.

Incoming impact Mar 25, 12:16
Yeah right Pat you recruited 2 players one to backtime and one to def you lol

King Rollo is a nub on speed never played lol he a normal world player

hahahahhaha

Incoming impact Mar 25, 12:17
I outgrew you by 800 points got the screenshot you suck lol

johnny789 Mar 25, 12:17
was that before I cleared you?

Incoming impact Mar 25, 12:18
Well No because I killed most you off. Your a nub Pat take it.

Lick Kevins ass more

johnny789 Mar 25, 12:18
You know, I always thought you were an idiot

never seen you as a sore loser though. first time you didn't say gg or anything.

so fu.

Incoming impact Mar 25, 12:18
Yeah because you act like your Decent and you really aint

johnny789 Mar 25, 12:19
but you've never beat me and I have only ever beat you?

johnny789 Mar 25, 12:19
maybe you're just sore?

Only you can chat this level of bullsh*t after being defeated.

After my first attack you instantly made a tribe, I continued to play solo for a while but then I thought, "Why should I disadvantage myself?" so I recruit a teammate myself and you have the audacity to complain about that? Are you serious? Maybe I should just dodge your nobles out of chivalry too?

You talk about outgrowing me. Your troops were pathetic, you focused on HQ for that superficial early point lead. While you were point whoring I had smithy and wall built. I attacked you and lost my troops, killing 2/3 of your troops; that can be expected and taken into consideration as part of a 1v1 strategy (expendable offense). 6 minutes later I returned with the same amount of troops, troops you couldn't defend. I then proceeded to cat and anti backtime you, you were snookered and don't know how to play the game.

Receiving some attention from .uk pro has inflated your head, you suck, you always have and you will continue to remain irrelevant.

As you would say, nub.

Last edited by a moderator: