Death Declares on Echo

DeletedUser119686

Isn’t wonderful though? The spirit from echo, as if they stand a fighting chance they are here in the externals patting their backs on how good they are doing...

In 2 weeks time this thread will be as dead as all other threads, so, treasure this moment because it will not last..
That's cute, maybe I'll come back and help the cos and make death eat those words. Also quite lame declaring and yet no op to show for it. Pathetic...I mean....death is pro...hit delete everyone.:eek:

Still waiting on my death................

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Isn’t wonderful though? The spirit from echo, as if they stand a fighting chance they are here in the externals patting their backs on how good they are doing...

In 2 weeks time this thread will be as dead as all other threads, so, treasure this moment because it will not last..

2 weeks yea like all your other wars :D

DeletedUser116540

talking bout GOOD.
mate, Noble real players first and not the barbs and internalling before talking smack :D

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That's cute, maybe I'll come back and help the cos and make death eat those words. Also quite lame declaring and yet no op to show for it. Pathetic...I mean....death is pro...hit delete everyone.:eek:

Still waiting on my death................

Maybe, but we know you won’t, cause just as me you understand echo will never win. Thus making it futile to try, why waste your time on a lost cause...

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score

Just like you did with Knock and NF, you haven't done anything so far in this world besides noble barbs pp them and then you all talk about how TW isn't the same anymore...

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just like you did with Knock and NF, you haven't done anything so far in this world besides noble barbs pp them and then you all talk about how TW isn't the same anymore...

Welcome to the new way of playing, i call it sim city with a touch of war :)

You deal about 5 punches in a world and you have won, so all it needs is preparing for those 5 punches..

I am happy though you feel i should engage your tribe more, and i will consider visiting very shortly . If you aint gone by then

Thee

Death always comes for those who seek it, Knocking on Deaths door will leave an echo in the void that will be answered. Your armies you sent forth to protect the Faceless ones lay slaughtered in the fields as Death now sets it's gaze to the west. Where the land of dragons is now just an Echo of the past. The men of the west, those who thought Death wouldn't respond now hear the impending Echo of their own demise. Better run, Death Approaches

In Memory of Dragu

This was extremely corny hahaha but really, gl to both sides! This world is now a blood bath. Its gettin real

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The player behind seven Devils is an ancient tw player. I have seen that guy getting to rank 1.numerous times way before p2p was introduced. If he has not lost the touch you should be very worried. So far in this world he has been a sleeping giant. Wake him up at your own peril

DeletedUser123223

Good luck guys. Looking forward to the wars, both meme and the real thing :D

It seems like the endgame will be south vs north after all..

Your High-ness

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg