Death Declares on Echo

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Blah blah blah....death is cool blah blah blah.....death will win.....1 inactive that you guys managed to cap and suddenly the war is won. Give me a break nubsonfire. COME GET A PIECE OF DADDY FUSE. I'm considering making a comeback and solo-ing your frontline like a champ.
View attachment 2447
It's not like you would make a difference anyway.
So why don't you come back? Surely it's not that your ego is afraid of getting rimmed by Swedes? Careful though, you gotta protect that ego from getting burst by reality.

Btw, don't talk about squaring up with your stupid Kanye gifs. Kanye's crazy ass would get dog walked in just about any fight... Just about as hard as you would if you squared up against the Bob.

Looking forward to you logging in. Let's see if you can make a habit of doing it again.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side note; does anyone like how Death only post stats that make them look good? :rolleyes:

Approximately 9 million defeated as attacker on the 24th
bba48d19b037b1aa7c1c097ba0b513e2.png

versus

Just over 15 million defeated by Echo as defender on the 24th
1115b3f57dc789d191737930a577e9ca.png

VeRy GoOd Op DeAtH :D

Hectic, I know what you're trying to do here, and it's adorable. You know, as well as everyone else, that ODD/ODA kd ratios are always way skewed. Def stacks typically take out 1.3x to 2x the amount of Off to clear. So, of course, ODD gains will be well above ODA. We had a ratio of about 60%. Which isn't great but it's about par vs a stacked front.

Why don't you kiddie's try to put together an OP and hit us back? Or are you just going to let DEATH bash your tribe in for the next month or so and just take it? It's not like we're going to stop lol.

DeletedUser119686

tenor (6).gif

Calm down little boy, no need to get triggered by yeezy.

And being swede means what exactly? That you're untouchable? Please. I'll take your country plus death and make a nice trophy out of the lot.

Ps. Externals aren't for everybody, dont be so sensitive;)

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
The only Echo I hear now is that of crickets on the externals, the cries in the game for support, and a Skype full of finger pointing.:mad:

Would you like us to post pictures of your tribe members asking to join Anger? :rolleyes: I normally don't want to put players on blast for trying to save themselves from a rotten house of cards, but if you want I'd be more than happy to get pictures for you when ECHO disbands.

One thing I will confirm, is that Shortfuse never reached out to DEATH leadership to hop and they were not approached by leadership in DEATH either. Whoever is claiming that is full of bs.

But let me also add...
Don't try to spin some dumb ass narrative here. I find it hilarious that you're trying to make DEATH sound like we were wanting to poach your front line players and that they honorably turned away the offer.

They came to us asking to specifically join Anger to prove themselves against their would-be-former tribe mates that they don't like.
They blame it on the absolutely terri-bad leadership in ECHO and what a damn circus it is there.
We turned them away.
End of story.

Let me guess, this is all from this same "skype chat" perhaps?

fZ2d63q.gif

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 2448

Calm down little boy, no need to get triggered by yeezy.

And being swede means what exactly? That you're untouchable? Please. I'll take your country plus death and make a nice trophy out of the lot.

Ps. Externals aren't for everybody, dont be so sensitive;)
OOOOO made you mad hahaha.

Hit log in and Bob will show you what being a Swede means. You can't make a trophy out of anybody when you're a nobody on this world. Enjoy taking the L, I'm sure you'll handle it like you did your account, mediocrely.

DeletedUser119686

Mad? That's cute, I assure you it takes more than one insignificant swede to anger me.

tenor (8).gif
I'ma log and get them pro barbling tips he has. And haha a nobody? Dang that one did hurt. I'm the one your tribe isnt looking forward to getting near, what's a guy gotta do to get some nukes headed his way???

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mad? That's cute, I assure you it takes more than one insignificant swede to anger me.

View attachment 2449
I'ma log and get them pro barbling tips he has. And haha a nobody? Dang that one did hurt. I'm the one your tribe isnt looking forward to getting near, what's a guy gotta do to get some nukes headed his way???
Goooood luuuck

DeletedUser119686

Luck? Is that a swedish thing? Cuz I dont need that. I get results.

Also if you bother becoming a decent top player Griffin then it becomes child's play trashing on nubs like you #protip #whenwereyourank1

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Also if you bother becoming a decent top player Griffin then it becomes child's play trashing on nubs like you #protip #whenwereyourank1

Talks a big game, lets see if he will show up for the game as well..

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Man, you're really hung up on this Skype thing lol. Didn't realize you'd be so offended by saying the wrong messaging service. :(

I figure if you are going to make up lies, at least base it on some facts :confused:

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Ranked 1 w26, w79, w96, w100, and soon to be w105.

The only results I see from you are rage quits. Nice legacy you have there.

cmd.magma

W100 - this guy thinks tribe A will win asks for support gets it promises to change tribes , tide of the war changes and he decides naa I'd rather go back on my word for w win .

Honestly I prefer losing in comparison to you dishonest ducks. OR is that your "LEGACY"

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They blame it on the absolutely terri-bad leadership in ECHO and what a damn circus it is there.
We turned them away.
End of story.

its never a circus without a clown and you proved to be one, we might add you to our “skype room” if you want.

Last edited:

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just skimmed through everything you guys have written and DAMNNN you echo guys seem salty, one might even say that you are as salty as those Hungarias when we declared on them, but hey at least they knew how to fight back.

And thank fricking God for Shortfuse not having fl, because then we would have already been rimmed by now.