Death Declares on Echo

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
How is it that coward noble barbs?
Death started the fight the war with u guys.

Why u guys didnt start the fight since u dont like people that is coward?

cmd.magma

Tickled a nerve there

Also takeshi tell someone else to write what u meant for you . Didn't get one thing .

I don’t even know why I’m showing you this. You definitely are too stupid, and I doubt you wi

Doesn't know why he's doing something .
Proceeds to call someone stupid .
It will be okay .

One day .

DeletedUser122681

There's a lot of poop throwing here, but I guess thats what the externals are for :)

Maybe . I've played with them on 75 but the barb nobling tactics is new guess the .se palyers were the pussy ones that's why some switched to .net .

Who's telling you to change ? And who said it is bad ? Just said pussies do it :p

Just wanted to highlight this quote, calling a tactic being the "pussy" way is rather amusing.
It's a strategy well known on the Swedish servers and been used for years. Why? Cus its so effective.
Your strategy is losing out but if you insist on using that I wont complain..

Let me just remind you that We declared on you not the other way around. We launched the OP and took 24 villas in 1 day, not you guys..
still waiting for any kind of counter, maybe its coming. Who knows.

Saying a tactic is the "wrong" way and mock us for it when clearly we're beating you with it just makes you look stupid.
If TW is still alive in a few years, everybody will probably have adapted to the more effective tactic

Same way people hated Jan Boklöv who introduced the V-Style in Ski jumping and mocked him for it. Now everybody uses it.
Or the Fosbury Flop in high jumps.
Or Bill Kochs new skating style in skiing.

Just cus a tactic is not they way you want to play it, doesnt exactly qualify it for being a coward way of playing. Its quite the opposite, the smart way.
Your way is foolhardy and naive.

I almost forgot about this :oops:
Prepared for a single WAR the entire world by nobling barbs and yet couldnt take a lot . Well thats more disgusting :p

P.S You can't logically hear echoes of silence maybe thats why .
Get an education

You are not the real bob you changed names to it :p

I mean, I only posted numbers on the war stats and made a funny joke. I suppose you couldnt understand the numbers so you had to insult me by pointing out the obvious laws of physics :(

I AM STILL THE REAL BOB o_O
(but nobody believes me)

cmd.magma

but I guess thats what the externals are for :)
Exactly :) if I was with you I would be talking smack bout echo too :p

Let me just remind you that We declared on you not the other way around. We launched the OP and took 24 villas in 1 day, not you guys..
This point is true but before the war you tried the deathstar op and shortfuse nuked you guys down and then you guys declared so we killed a hella lot of D troops before the war started .
And believe me that defending was shambolic to say the least a nuke should never kill 12k D troops . - undead royalty take notes xD
At least we don't waste our tribes support .

Edit: also about the caps that guy went offline no intimation nothing . But if you wanna celebrate that it's cool partly our fault )

Also this solidus guy cracks me up lol such a doofus

cmd.magma

Just cus a tactic is not they way you want to play it, doesnt exactly qualify it for being a coward way of playing. Its quite the opposite, the smart way.
Your way is foolhardy and naive.

So you're saying you'd watch a game of tennis where every player serves an under arm serve ( technically legal , probably OP )
Whats the whole point of playing then ?
Just putting a fallacy in your point .

DeletedUser122681

Imagine being Slax spending shit ton of PP on walls to barely keep his acc alive and then see teammates sending 100k D to 700 point barbs in Death cluster :oops:
Feel kinda sorry for him :(

WHO IS THE REAL BOB?

DeletedUser121624

Woah there seems you got me all figured out... go back to w100 and your backstabbing instead Griffy boy. You're much too pro for w105.

I do sure hope Abel forgave you about your ploy on w100 or has he still not found out? :eek:

Surely he must have heard of your long term plan with alex to get a tribe of rim trash loyal to you who would support you when you would switch to 100 since you were super close with Alex after leading OBEY together?
In the end you chose to stay put because that got you the win but i must say Abel is a very forgiving man for forgiving you for those plans..

DeletedUser122858

Although barb nobling is a solid tactic nowadays, I do miss the times when people put in the effort to farm and noble actual opponents. It seems like the consensus now is to mass noble barbs that won't fight back until you are large enough to be too overwhelming against any real opponent.

DeletedUser119686

You don't realize I'm just bidding my time and getting them noble coins. I could noble every barb for miles and hit 2mil like nobody's business but that ain't my style. Nothing beats nibbling players and dashing their dreams like the beast that I am. Not that death knows anything about hitting players.

I've given away more pp to the tribe than I've used myself. So let's not go with the oh "you pp so much route" as a defense buddy boi. So if you want me to compare SF to any of the top then I can assure you SF is God tier based on villa caps. I'm the ballsy mofo that hits 4u and then death back to back son. #getonmylevel

DeletedUser119686

6SaTzDx.jpg

So nobling barbs and attacking like a noob is the new meta. *jogs down on notebook for future use.

*proceeds to hit delete on w105

Stonefaced

Never called you out on your style of play and won’t call anyone out on it either. The way they play is up to them. Plus you’ve got like 99
You don't realize I'm just bidding my time and getting them noble coins. I could noble every barb for miles and hit 2mil like nobody's business but that ain't my style. Nothing beats nibbling players and dashing their dreams like the beast that I am. Not that death knows anything about hitting players.

I've given away more pp to the tribe than I've used myself. So let's not go with the oh "you pp so much route" as a defense buddy boi. So if you want me to compare SF to any of the top then I can assure you SF is God tier based on villa caps. I'm the ballsy mofo that hits 4u and then death back to back son. #getonmylevel
Never called you out on your style. But since you mentioned it. Don’t act like you don’t noble barbs. You’ve nobled like 50 barbs and 100 player villages. That’s a 2:1 ratio for player villages to barbs.

Also you say that you’re bidding your time, why are you waiting for us to come knocking at your doorstep instead of bringing the fight to us? Seems like you are saying you’re the only player that matters in echo. :p

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
quite the good comeback calling out someone for nobling 200 barbs. I must admit.