Death Declares on Echo

cmd.magma

I'm on the other side of the war, you want me to send long range nobles to make it easier for you'll?

You're not prepared to send long range nukes and trains ? That's easy for the opponent ?

His name is Solidus
Isn't even in Death
Barks like a madman
Gets destroyed by cam .

He internal
He barble
But more importantly
He doesn't attack

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I'm on the other side of the war, you want me to send long range nobles to make it easier for you'll?

Then explain to me how you have done more than my account and Shortfuse?

Go back to your cave, and let the big boys talk

Stonefaced

You're not prepared to send long range nukes and trains ? That's easy for the opponent ?
In case you didn't know, long range trains are easy to spot; unless you are a complete idiot to miss it, but you are proving to be one with the lack of knowledge.
His name is Solidus
Isn't even in Death
Barks like a madman
Gets destroyed by cam .

He internal
He barble
But more importantly
He doesn't attack
I had maybe 2 internals of inactive players
I don't barble like you'll, still haven't taken a single barb.
He doesn't attack? Right.... cause all the villages I took were empty.
Are you just stupid or too dumb to get your facts right?
I guess it's hard work to get your facts right while doing the b*tch work for the "Short" guy :p

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Someone who has done the same amount as 'Short' fuse and your account in this war :p
Only thing worse than your growth is your OD. You aren't even in the main tribe so what are you even doing in this thread, shouldn't you be getting all your villages ready to be internalled, Seven Devil won't wait all day he has a quota.

Stonefaced

Only thing worse than your growth is your OD. You aren't even in the main tribe so what are you even doing in this thread, shouldn't you be getting all your villages ready to be internalled, Seven Devil won't wait all day he has a quota.
OD sucks cause got a bunch of noobs just like echo around me, low troops :p

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Solidus chilling in Anger, wondering how he can "help"

MUG0mWS.jpg

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Stop acting like you call the shots.
You talk so much crap not sure whether to offer you a breath mint or toilet paper.:eek:
Why don't you actually kill some troops first, you haven't done anything in this world yet so stop acting like you have. Once you get close to 1/10th my OD then I will acknowledge your existence, and then maybe you won't sound like a belligerent fool.

Stonefaced

You talk so much crap not sure whether to offer you a breath mint or toilet paper.:eek:
Why don't you actually kill some troops first, you haven't done anything in this world yet so stop acting like you have. Once you get close to 1/10th my OD then I will acknowledge your existence, and then maybe you won't sound like a belligerent fool.
Your acknowledgement really won’t matter. You’ll be gone in a few months after the war and we will be the ones remaining to tell the tale.

OD doesn’t prove how good you are at the game. Any idiot can send nukes to just get OD. But I guess the bulk of your OD is from defense. So you basically did nothing really other then stack villages. Bravo, so much skill.

Last edited:

cmd.magma

Your acknowledgement really won’t matter. You’ll be gone in a few months after the war and we will be the ones remaining to tell the tale.

OD doesn’t prove how good you are at the game. Any idiot can send nukes to just get OD. But I guess the bulk of your OD is from defense. So you basically did nothing really other then stack villages. Bravo, so much skill.

DO IT THEN .

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

did you just extend our stay this world ? i remember it was a few weeks :/

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I've never heard someone that has been dumped in an academy tribe, and grown on not much more than internals and rim players, talk so much crap about a war they can't/ won't participate in :D

Jog on champ

Stonefaced

I've never heard someone that has been dumped in an academy tribe, and grown on not much more than internals and rim players, talk so much crap about a war they can't/ won't participate in :D

Jog on champ
Again, I have enough points to be in the top 20 of Echo. I don't see where you're trying to get by speaking about points when I crack the top 20 of your tribe with my points:p

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I'm not referring to points, and its sad you keep bringing that up. I'm pointing to you being here talking absolute dribble about a war you have not taken part in