Death Declares on Echo

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If 4U had death’s fire power we would’ve been long gone.

and its called memes its not shit posting.. dont be salty

Stonefaced

If 4U had death’s fire power we would’ve been long gone.
If you’ll spent more time planning something and doing it instead of just letting me get under your skin, maybe you’ll can gain some ground back.
Or maybe if you’ll support your front lines the same way you’ll support each of your own posts(echo members liking echo posts), then maybe you’ll wouldn’t have lost ground

DeletedUser105093

Omg guys go play the game stop being teenagers lol.. If you guys all put the effort u put into externals into actual gameplay this war would be interesting

DeletedUser119686

It's hilarious to know you death guys think we are putting effort into the externals. Bruh, this is like taking candy from a baby, it's down right cruel to even assume you guys can spit fire on echo's level.
tenor (35).gif

Meanwhile I be like:tenor (36).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Glassy Sky

@Solidus I wanted to check your contribution to this war so far, but you are not even mentioned in the statistics. Oh boy... :oops:

Stonefaced

@Solidus I wanted to check your contribution to this war so far, but you are not even mentioned in the statistics. Oh boy... :oops:
I'm like on the complete other side of this war. And don't worry, my nukes will be launched soon. Didn't make any contributions till now as I was out of the country and got back 2 days ago. Which account you on? Maybe I'll target you ;)

DeletedUser119686

I'm like on the complete other side of this war. And don't worry, my nukes will be launched soon. Didn't make any contributions till now as I was out of the country and got back 2 days ago. Which account you on? Maybe I'll target you ;)

Basically translated as : "I'm too trash ingame and am making excuses to justify all the garbage I talk, but hopefully if i act badass then echo might be intimidated". * proceeds to nervously pray no one catches on.

^solidus in a nutshell

Stonefaced

Basically translated as : "I'm too trash ingame and am making excuses to justify all the garbage I talk, but hopefully if i act badass then echo might be intimidated". * proceeds to nervously pray no one catches on.

^solidus in a nutshell
Hahaha you just described exactly what you do. Talk talk talk and talk about destroying death. And so far, NOTHING :p

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you’ll spent more time planning something and doing it instead of just letting me get under your skin, maybe you’ll can gain some ground back.
Or maybe if you’ll support your front lines the same way you’ll support each of your own posts(echo members liking echo posts), then maybe you’ll wouldn’t have lost ground

wake up ?