drw and -vs- against epic

who will win

• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser108039

Oh guys... we forgot to say in the declaration.... "Roastonio, aka Zucchinigod sends his regards" my bad.... can you accept the peace offering so I can change the declaration a bit and give myself some credit? Thanks! <3
I agree completely, I need to revert them back to skype

discord is for voice calls while gaming, using it for tribalwars is really not right. BRING BACK SKYPE

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but it was a coincidence. Show me where we coordinated since you see all the forum. Oh wait... we didn't.

i dont see your forum.... and its clear you did, probably told YES when you would backstab us and then they opped us just before

DeletedUser123226

i dont see your forum.... and its clear you did, probably told YES when you would backstab us and then they opped us just before

Okedoke. Is this where I make blind accusations like "Pretty clear you and mafia planned your ops together".

Alright, I think we can end this discussion now. Seriously.

PorkSword

Reaction score
ya except i was mailing mafia asking them to stop nobling vills belonging to players we made quit... definitely coordinated xd

DeletedUser123226

ya except i was mailing mafia asking them to stop nobling vills belonging to players we made quit... definitely coordinated xd

It wasn't a serious comment. It was put there to show you how dumb your comments are getting at this point. I guess you didn't get that memo either... I really don't know what else to say to you at this point.

Deleted User - 10770065

It wasn't a serious comment. It was put there to show you how dumb your comments are getting at this point. I guess you didn't get that memo either... I really don't know what else to say to you at this point.

That's pretty clear, I like to call it "grasping at straws".

PorkSword

Reaction score
Mine was a serious comment. It was put there to show you how dumb your comments are getting at this point. Showing you the clear and major differences in circumstances which makes your parallels between the two relationships invalid. I guess you didn't get that memo either... I really don't know what else to say to you at this point.

DeletedUser123226

Mine was a serious comment. It was put there to show you how dumb your comments are getting at this point. Showing you the clear and major differences in circumstances which makes your parallels between the two relationships invalid. I guess you didn't get that memo either... I really don't know what else to say to you at this point.

Alright, let's just ignore the fact that you have no proof of your claims then. Sounds good.