Tribe Limit:
Starting level: Level 0
Farm limit: Inactive

Barbarian Villages: Grow to 1000 pts 2/player
Bonus Villages: Yes 1/player

Sleep mode: Enabled
Sitting mode: Enabled

Rules
During speed rounds, additional game rules might apply. Please find them listed below.
  1. It is not allowed to play multiple accounts from the same device. Players on the same connection should use different devices. They should additionally declare a shared internet connection.
  2. Switching / merging accounts is not allowed. You need to end the round with the same account you have started it with.

Additional Information
  1. The first 150 players can join for free. Additional players will need to purchase a premium account.
  2. Premium is only credited to the winner once a world is archived to the Round Archive

Feedback about this round is appreciated below.

DeletedUser116338

Just want to offer some criticism for this round - I know it's not nice to hear, but there is no malice or disrespect. I am merely saying.

The round itself isn't terrible - I wouldn't play it but I guess some people would.

The issue is that it is on the weekend, this is when most players are wanting to play and these settings won't attract "most players", this round is much better suited Monday - Wednesday for those who are unemployed. The weekend rounds should be for those who do have busy lives and get a bit of free time at the weekend, nobody wants to spend there entire weekend playing one round. Especially when these types of rounds are won within the first few hours, the remaining time is just spent being excessive.

Anyway, I'm just saying. I still appreciate you ;P I just hope you may be willing to take that into consideration next time, I was looking forward to a nice round this weekend.

Thank you.

DeletedUser123266

I would also like to give my feedback for this round:

I really liked the idea of starting with two villages and 26 pts per village. Speed, Unit Speed and most of the other settings were perfect.
But there are also a few things that I would have done differently:
- 2 barbarian villages per player is fine but if you let them grow it gives experienced and active players in the beginning to much advantage over those who just occasionally log in during work etc. and the round is won within the first few hours. Instead, I propose to keep those villages at 26 points. Then there is also more interaction between players in the early hours of the game since farming other players is the only effective way to get an advantage. Grinding the farm assistant for 4 hours to get your nobles is not fun in my opinion. And casual deff players dont really care if their new village (barbarian) has 26 points or 1000 points.
- Increasing the tribe limit to at least 10 players per tribe. Casual players often start the rounds alone without knowing anybody on the server, having a tribe limit of 3 again gives those pros an advantage who usually start as a small team.
- Sitting mode active is great, but if you cannot interact with your buddy for 12h afterwards it's almost never worth it. Therefore I suggest to reduce the time limit to only 2h
- Show the round at least two days before start under "planned", so that everybody who might be interested sees it in time. Also I would do maybe 05:00 pm as starting time, so that kids on friday are already of school, same as employes already at home.

Anyways, I am happy to see such rounds with a decent number of premium free slots on .net. that have the classic 26 points start. For me tribal wars was always about fighting good and fair fights with your tribe against others and I couldn't really find any fun in those 4h 1v1 rounds. The playerbase became less and to keep those long rounds interesting, you need to adjust them to casual players. The more balanced the ranking is the more fun you can have in my opinion.

Thanks for reading
(Sorry about any mistakes, I am not native)