drw and -vs- against epic

who will win

• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser123226

Roastonio, why are you so salty? Its a war game you're almost rimmed. go and enjoy your life now you have been freed from this evil game. Crying on the forums isn't going to help now.

Seriously. I'm going to be so happy when I get rimmed. He should be happy about us killing him. This game is awful to deal with on a daily basis.

DeletedUser120934

you ignorant people, one of u accuses me of whining, the others of crying over couple villas in a game, u haven't realised yet that i'll be playing another account..

and i really like how u take pride in killing a 150K player being a 4.5m tribe lol.. anw i'll see what u're gonna do now, given u're in my shoes yet u're 4x smaller at max, in my case it was what? 30x?

anw fear not cross, ur time has come, u'll soon be given the joy u seek!

DeletedUser120934

and when u call it salty, i call it some sort of roasting, which is given and received, good ones are respected, bad ones are boring, and this chat is just full of sensitive people.. unfortunately!

DeletedUser108039

and when u call it salty, i call it some sort of roasting, which is given and received, good ones are respected, bad ones are boring, and this chat is just full of sensitive people.. unfortunately!

You're almost rimmed, now so salty you destroy your life more to play another account in revenge. Boom roasted?

DeletedUser123226

I've never seen someone take this game so serious. Chill Roastonio, it's ok to die in a game. It's kind of fun though to see you continue to flip out so I'll probably continue to respond to you.

DeletedUser110019

I've never seen someone take this game so serious. Chill Roastonio, it's ok to die in a game. It's kind of fun though to see you continue to flip out so I'll probably continue to respond to you.

he doesn't know that some of us are pros are getting at rimmed

DeletedUser120934

the beauty of this game is that u can communicate, kind of like we are right now.

and keep telling yourself that i'm outraged if it makes u feel better.. jeez i'm so angry i don't know why ^^

DeletedUser120934

yeah well i tell you what, if you relocate near me, u better delete ;)

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
why did a player from drw nuke with no rams >.>

will post a update on war stats soon. there op is 22 st so I upload one then. and few hours later a other one since some members of drw cant time on a op :D

DeletedUser123258

Told myself i wouldnt get involved in this clown of a show, but seeing mr corn talk is making my eyes bleed, imagine being such a pity person that you would be spreading entire world of 106 fake information or false screen shots :), my friend you have been toyed by my members for almost a week now and yet I am the one who has to break it to you just shows how many peanuts you really hold up there ^^.But dont worry, many of epic council are up there with you so you are not the only one.

Go back to the drawing board boys and girls...Headline it welcome to 107, title it diplomacy 101.. put some bullet points down, how to make friends, how to lie less, how to highlight the map and use for diplomacy purposes.. And most important of it all, please get off externals, you are embarrassing yourselves by looking so whiny and salty, do you not realize how many world winners are roaming around here? Who is gonna want to deal with you in new worlds smh.. The fact that TP already had to spank you for being bad children in the other thread doesnt help, and now you are doing same thing here..

The boy who cried wolf....

DeletedUser80720

Told myself i wouldnt get involved in this clown of a show, but seeing mr corn talk is making my eyes bleed, imagine being such a pity person that you would be spreading entire world of 106 fake information or false screen shots :), my friend you have been toyed by my members for almost a week now and yet I am the one who has to break it to you just shows how many peanuts you really hold up there ^^.But dont worry, many of epic council are up there with you so you are not the only one.

Go back to the drawing board boys and girls...Headline it welcome to 107, title it diplomacy 101.. put some bullet points down, how to make friends, how to lie less, how to highlight the map and use for diplomacy purposes.. And most important of it all, please get off externals, you are embarrassing yourselves by looking so whiny and salty, do you not realize how many world winners are roaming around here? Who is gonna want to deal with you in new worlds smh.. The fact that TP already had to spank you for being bad children in the other thread doesnt help, and now you are doing same thing here..

The boy who cried wolf....
i guess these members passing me info from your tribe is also part of the plot right

well looks like tyr4ant got found out to be a shit duke and now is trying to recover some of the reputation he never had in the first place

DeletedUser80720

Tyr4ant your tribe has that many leaks im surprised you havnt drown yet

Almighty Push

Seriously. I'm going to be so happy when I get rimmed. He should be happy about us killing him. This game is awful to deal with on a daily basis.

Games not so bad when you surround yourself with some pretty awesome guys that have their stuff together. :p

Almighty Push

i guess these members passing me info from your tribe is also part of the plot right

well looks like tyr4ant got found out to be a shit duke and now is trying to recover some of the reputation he never had in the first place

Is he the guy that dropped like 20+ members for a merger? Trying to get caught up and stay informed. :)

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I dont care what you have to say corn guy. Ragestyles is bae so stay away from her.

1b28d2a72626e6fa39419ffefc7deec3.png

this is just a mere start of what is going to follow

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1b28d2a72626e6fa39419ffefc7deec3.png

this is just a mere start of what is going to follow

dummy.png

Supporter of the day
Defeat the most units in this world as a supporter.

94.190 / 94.190
You're in the lead! The next best player has 32.073. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

5 villages lost:O your twice our size. we took 2 villages from drw with no op. and we have recaps going. so you happy about taking a +1 on a war?