Speed - Suggestions Box

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I'm afraid not, tied up today :(

I'm however creating a new way of setting up rounds so I should be able to set up more rounds in a shorter timeframe (so that speed isn't bound to my own schedule).

DeletedUser116338

Cool.

@JawJaw I don't know the procedure but if you ever need help setting up rounds - I am more than willing.

Most servers have an individual speed mod to handle it all, it's not fair for the CM to have to try and juggle all this.

I have plenty of experience creating rounds on tribalwars masters.

DeletedUser123131

Speed suggestion:

Thursday (28.03.2019) start: 17:00pm / end: 22:00pm
speed 400

paladin: active
archers: active
technolgies: simple
beginner protection: 30min
morale: inactive

Start level: 3

x2 ressources

4 babas per player 1 bonus per player

Tribe limit 3 ( leaving Tribe not possible )

Best Tribe ( points ) at the End of the Game wins 80PPs each

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi @JawJaw

Thought I would just leave a little comment about the 3 day round. I am really starting to enjoy the .NET rounds because the mods are listening to us and the variety has been amazing. I wanted to see if something was possible because right now .uk Server does a 3 day (200 Speed) Round every monday till wednesday. Maybe you guys could work with the Uk mods to make sure the rounds are not the same.

Only reason I am asking is because there has been a few time where we have the exact same rounds on and as a speed player I would like more variety. I personally prefer shorter rounds because of my RL situation but I can understand some people prefer the long rounds thats why I thought you could work with UK server and only one server does it in the week. The round we currently have was won after 1 day because no one will have a chance to catch up really. The other 3 day round we did people could catch up and win. I would happily give some of my suggestions for rounds if you would like to hear them.

Thanks

Sam

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, sadly as the markets are strictly separated we will not be able to work with them to decide on who does it when, so I'm afraid you'll need to make choices there as a player. Each market has their own schedule and are considered strictly separated.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Could We have a round where we start with 5 Level 10 villages and the round has plenty of barbs.

Would make a big round and would be really fun to play.

350 Speed.

DeletedUser123131

Suggestion:

4 babas per player
1 bonus per player

Simple tech

noble coins are half priced

Player with the most points wins

Tribe limit 2

tribe leave deactivated

// Edit or lets make this tomorrow from 19:00 - 00:00

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123266

Speed-Multivillage
Start: Apr 05, 20:00
End: Apr 07, 13:00
Description: Start Level 0, each player starts with two villages, 3 barbarian villages per player, barbarian villages do not grow, tribe member limit:15, leaving tribe is possible, supporting players who are not in tribe is possible, (no ms?, fake limit 1%?)
Player limit: 200
Victory conditions: Top Tribe
Speed: 200
Unit speed: 0.3
Sleep mode: Yes (6-10h)
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Just a small note on suggestions - if you want a suggestion on a specific date, please post it here at least 3 days in advance. I am not able to schedule in suggested rounds within a few hours timeframe, but I can schedule them for within a few days.

In other words - I can do suggested rounds immediately (or rather, whenever I have a free slot) if they do not contain a specific date, but if you want them on a specific moment, please post them some days in advance.

Thank you for understanding <3

DeletedUser123131

I know i have should post this a little bit earlier but i will try it and JawJaw if not possible, also no problem:

Speed suggestion:

Start April 8: 18:00
End April 8: 22:00

Speed 400
Unit Speed: 0.4

Start level: 2

Ressources are doubled
5 babas per player no bonus villages

Tribe Limit: 3
Tribe leaving not possible

the Tribe with the most basher Points as attacker wins the Round