Kill .uk pro

.uk pro

I'm bored of this game so I'm probably going to retire again. As far as I can tell I'm still the best, but if you disagree with that then I give you the chance to play me 1v1. If you beat me, I'll give you 500pp and quit.

Only one chance per player. Meaning if I beat you, you can't challenge me again. Will play you on a round of your choice on either on .net or .uk.

Furthermore, if I believe you've teamed you will forfeit the round and this challenge.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ehh... rushing cats and dying after trying to do damage to me is not being "the best", then again I wasn't around for the speeds you won

DeletedUser116338

Lmao^ he is right.. what you doin II :D

I'd dispute you being the best, you are up there for sure though. Cba with a 1v1 tho.

DeletedUser116338

So I guess nobody gives a damn. :D

The thing is, being the best at 1v1 doesn't really make you the best. There is an optimised play style in a 1v1 scenario it's just a matter of rushing cats and attacking first. The people who have figured that out usually win or lose by a fine margin, so it is nothing particularly decisive.
There are many factors in determining who is the best, even external factors beyond your control, am I worse than you if I lose due to -25 luck? Am I worse if I lose due to a terrible area? Do you claim to be the best at all settings?

I believe this is just a tactile move, you see that the average player is better, you do not have the support you once had, you are not quite as good as you once were. You're quitting before you further tarnish your legacy, right?

I understand, if II was posting reports of me being beat by him I think I would also quit.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I can win. For sure. I wanna bet pp for it!
I can use my special powers, right? Otherwise I'll probably not win :(

.uk pro

So I guess nobody gives a damn. :D

The thing is, being the best at 1v1 doesn't really make you the best. There is an optimised play style in a 1v1 scenario it's just a matter of rushing cats and attacking first. The people who have figured that out usually win or lose by a fine margin, so it is nothing particularly decisive.
There are many factors in determining who is the best, even external factors beyond your control, am I worse than you if I lose due to -25 luck? Am I worse if I lose due to a terrible area? Do you claim to be the best at all settings?

I believe this is just a tactile move, you see that the average player is better, you do not have the support you once had, you are not quite as good as you once were. You're quitting before you further tarnish your legacy, right?

I understand, if II was posting reports of me being beat by him I think I would also quit.
Coming from the guy who's first words to me when I came back were literally "1v1"? o_O

I don't care about the opinions of the 4 forum users on here. And as for my "legacy" You really need to get outside more. The competition isn't what it was.
And no, you ain't competition. You make a new account every round and have still failed to win a single one? Ouch. Somebody claiming to be the best can't even best a round.

This challenge will remain open until the end of the week, after that I'm retiring. Kudos to the mods, nothing against yous for trying. I think I'm just part of the old guard as it were, fresh faces are needed in speed for it to revive.

Last edited:

sachlik.cz

In my opinion... There were just 2 players that could beat you in 1v1... One of them was fanat, you know... And the other one is me cuz I beaten fanat... :D :D Actually fanat doesnt play anymore and I played 1 round in last 2 years... So yh, I think actually anyone cant beat you... :)

Enoshima Junko

I would like to try 1v1 in the apropiatte moment it sure be fun

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In my opinion... There were just 2 players that could beat you in 1v1... One of them was fanat, you know... And the other one is me cuz I beaten fanat... :D :D Actually fanat doesnt play anymore and I played 1 round in last 2 years... So yh, I think actually anyone cant beat you... :)

Did you not see the reports I have already beat him once :)

Sam

DeletedUser116338

Coming from the guy who's first words to me when I came back were literally "1v1"? o_O

So? We were both conveniently in the
round so why not?

I don't care about the opinions of the 4 forum users on here. And as for my "legacy" You really need to get outside more. The competition isn't what it was.
And no, you ain't competition. You make a new account every round and have still failed to win a single one? Ouch. Somebody claiming to be the best can't even best a round.

This challenge will remain open until the end of the week, after that I'm retiring. Kudos to the mods, nothing against yous for trying. I think I'm just part of the old guard as it were, fresh faces are needed in speed for it to revive.

I'm out everyday Matt, you know nothing about me so don't act like you do.

You're right though, I'm not competition, I'm not active enough. It I was you certainly wouldn't be here doing what you do best, chatting big. Oh and just remember, it is literally you who is claiming to be the best, not me.

You've been beaten by II and countless other since your return, your claims are completely baseless and unfounded.

Just retire and continue being a has-been without kicking up a fuss you lil bish.

.uk pro

Overly sensitive about the whole outside thing aren't we?
Funny seeing as you're active enough to spam the forums practically everyday?

DeletedUser116338

Overly sensitive about the whole outside thing aren't we?

No we are not overly sensitive, we are tired of your assumptions and we're responding in kind.

Funny seeing as you're active enough to spam the forums practically everyday?

What? How is a forum post comparable to sitting down and playing a round for hours on end? I work upwards of 50+ hours on average per week, if I can find a few hours spare time it is a luxury. Why would I spend it humoring the idea of you being the best? Why the hell would I sit and feed your ego?

It is a shame though, when I seen you returned I expected a more grown up Matt. I honestly expected some laughs about the distant past, I mean, after all, it was just a bit of fun and a laugh, was it not? Stupidity came from both sides whether you accept that or not (which of course you wont). What I didn't expect was Matt to be the same old naive boy just being led by his ego and talking trash. Quite possibly the biggest shame for me is that we couldn't have had a couple respectable fights for old time sake, nah, not even a GG when we played just "u suk" "im da best". You dont deserve a 1v1.

I'm done trying with you. If you want to be a has been and a quitter, you do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

.uk pro

Wow...

Dude nobody cares how many hrs u work a week. And if you were waiting out all these yrs to be mates with me... sorry. I just don't like you.

Can you stop having a mental breakdown all over my thread now? nobody asked you to post nor elected you to be the speed community poster either.