Weekly Update

• Thread starter DeletedUser123235
  • Start date

DeletedUser123235

GOOD MORN-EVE-AFTERNOON-NING 107!

Things have seemed to pick up pace since my last post, so let's take a quick look at the action!

I think we should start off with the easiest quadrant to cover, the NW!

Magic, as I said before, is going to steamroll this entire section of the map. It's not fair, it's almost sad, if you are in this K and want to play, might as well...

giphy.gif

It would also appear they have an academy called Spellz. As if you needed the help. C'mon guys make it at least a little fair. Seems like they're determined for the easy win. Too bad only 30 players can claim the W (somebody might want to let Angers know lmao). Aaaaaanyway!

THE NE!

Whelp. What even is going on here? Coller is once again pp farming, raking in the dough. NeRf Pp pLz *meanwhile accumulates mass amounts of PP*. I can't deal with it lol. SH the NOT mass recruit tribe (they keep saying it) clearly is not in charge of this K. It looks like it will go to either Dharma or ED! in the near future. Seriously though, if SH is not mass recruit and is truly a premade...why in gods name would you create a premade with such a weak lineup? LMAO. Magic made a premade to win, SH made a premade to...well, call themselves a premade and take a fat L

giphy.gif

Good luck to Dharma and ED! hopefully they give us some excitement.

Now...the quadrant that tickles me the most, THE SW!

When I saw MF and Angers actually declared war on each other I laughed so hard I almost cried. The war stats are honestly even funnier.

giphy.gif

How cute lmao. Seriously, who declares war without even having nobles or at least half nukes? I can't. I just hope Angers takes their swift win and hugs things out with their magical lovers. Cast a spell on that.

giphy.gif

On a side note - Est. seems like an interesting bunch. I feel like they will eventually merge into one of the surrounding families but we will see. Good luck to all in the SW, hopefully Angers and MF give us all a good show.

Lastly we have the SE!

Now this quadrant I feel will have the most excitement in the short term. I honestly don't know who to give the edge to. SH-IT(Sweet name) is clearly a strong contender with some pretty good members, but so does SK.Unless Erich tribe hops I think SK will SH-IT in some people's cheerios. Warpig and Evo are also decent contenders. Of all the quadrants I feel this one has the least predictable future.

That's all I have for my big picture evaluation, let me know what you guys think. Did I miss something? Am I stoopid like the SH premade? Leave some comments below!

BUT I'M NOT QUITE DONE YET. I was thinking of making a top player evaluation list. Essentially it will be a point based system based on accomplishments in categories. I will probably modify this later but as of now the categories are points, OD, and farming. (Rank 1 points = 10 points, rank 10 = 1 point etc. for points, total OD, and resources plundered in a day)

107 Current Top Players:

1. IXI Pain IXI - 19 points
2. erich168 - 18 points
3. Backa Rå - 10 points
4. NoAttack - 10 points
5. cbirds31 - 9 points
6. kaincallavis - 9 points
7. wolfie3556 - 9 points
8. Noobs on ice2.0 - 8 points
9. FarmerGiles - 8 points
10.walrus & -Archangel- - 7 points

If you think of a way I can modify the calculations for top players let me know :D

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Tudadar should be #1. I know he's not on this world, but he's still our lord and savior.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I enjoy the point system, but maybe a few more rankings? top 15/20 would be nice to see.

DeletedUser121486

I also have a problem with the ranking system. It says I am only one point ahead of second place? This can't be accurate. I feel I should be gapping second place by a ratio of roughly 2:1.

Rain.

Should do more in depth analysis of Magic - swapping members with Anger, recruiting every player with PP points (even ones with keep-yourself-safe-tier farming stats like Erebus, drone 21 and Sleeping Disorder)

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fun post! Would be nice with some forum activity for a world for once. Keep the good work going!