Reaction score
059f16ef5890b92199654c8920b4ef7c.png

4638202fa72cf490d5872800182e4542.png

aafbb84caec45b10d5bec5fda8e8c6ab.png

Cool

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yeah not so fun fighting on one front then getting stabbed in the back 1 day later by botting people that even have tons of tribless multiaccounts to attack for them.

and somehow all perfectly on time, perfectly well timed. timed faketrains over 24 hours consistently from some specific people from that tribe, very strange

and with tons of timed attacks i mean stuff like this:

MNXPZbt.png

very human, such WOW.

sure not all of them do use bots, but some do for sure. That was just ridiculous

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I just wait for UNI to finally unleash on those pests.

They can bot as much as they want and have as many small multiaccounts, they still won't win.

meoong

hak hak hak .. first im still have respect with this rage..alone dare to attacking us but..hmmm..really disappointed me ...my respect down to very very low level...you are only one crying loser who need reason to make your lose not look so bad..haizz...im really sad...

ps. sorry my typo and my english but if you read and headache hope you take combatrin pill..maybe wasting because no good cure for spoil kid

ckckck multi account haizz...bot ..backstabbed....typo ? ... can you bring some more good issue
*im headache now* scobiii where aree youuu...

Last edited:

DeletedUser122145

I just wait for UNI to finally unleash on those pests.

They can bot as much as they want and have as many small multiaccounts, they still won't win.

Ah, I remember you're a great player who talked if you make an op plan, your target will be destroyed overnight.

Unfortunately you can't prove this statement to date:(

DeletedUser123270

It's simply one of the worst communities you could be a part of.

Well, i do see that some of the things said in here are quite personal, and that some people really hates eachothers :eek:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
hak hak hak .. first im still have respect with this rage..alone dare to attacking us but..hmmm..really disappointed me ...my respect down to very very low level...you are only one crying loser who need reason to make your lose not look so bad..haizz...im really sad...

ps. sorry my typo and my english but if you read and headache hope you take combatrin pill..maybe wasting because no good cure for spoil kid

ckckck multi account haizz...bot ..backstabbed....typo ? ... can you bring some more good issue
*im headache now* scobiii where aree youuu...
don't even deny it that some of you use shady stuff lol

we have seen similar behaviour on 104, especially from this tequilla guy/girl

also explain to me why you got so many tribless accounts that do work for you? queen rika? who plays this account?

you might have killed rim express , but i am not dead yet , you only managed to take some of my isolated villages

meoong

don't even deny it that some of you use shady stuff lol
i cant deny what i dont know. So why you so sure accused me ? hmm it look you know veryvwell about this shady stuff. becareful mate.. DOG can only say others dog with sure because they are dog they have same bark same language. People can sure talk about drug because they are use it. So becarefull dont make some accuse that will show what actually inside your pants

we have seen similar behaviour on 104, especially from this tequilla guy/girl
Hoaaammm...haizz dont bring other world issue come here :p why ? because i dont play a 104 .. but im really glad you are become WET tribe fans hak hak hak. you remembered and watching use from world to world..next time we play pls send you request to join...maybe i will consider it.

Question : also explain to me why you got so many tribless accounts that do work for you? queen rika? who plays this account?

Answer : Why should i explain to you hak hak hak .. you are not my mom or my dad ? Not even my Friend ? if you curious enough want to know why so many tribless accounts work for me ? Because i have many fans who freely give info and work for me..at this world..i have friends..at DRW ..giving me info too.(giggle upss its secret but its true.im honest)...about queen rika.. :) who play this account..answer is
player name is mukidi..and .i cant give you his number witout permission.

And honestly no hate spread around sky personally my opinion abut you good enough. i understand sometime kid cant accept reality that already lose.
Btw we play for fun and we enjoy rim you.. thanks for this entertaiment post and
Goodluck .

Regards

Pinky

Ps : like said epic will survive and drw disband

this my ls my last post about this. igm me if you miss me or have other question

Last edited: