Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When Shortfuse does not get enough attention,
giphy.gif

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We can't compare those 2. They didn't do an op there they just felt sorry for bob account and wanted to welcome me back from Germany by offering free ODD.

Shortfuse, next time you might wanna hit your nukes I the proper nuke order, and activate your bonuses on your first nuke, not your 20th nuke. But I liked it, finally got to use deff boost items on this world :)
Also, no one of you guys ever heard about flags?

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
how badass of you guys to finally defend an op from a tribe that was supposed to disband by now according to your predictions

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
how badass of you guys to finally defend an op from a tribe that was supposed to disband by now according to your predictions

I see you did the mistake of listening to Teh Gow. A common mistake so I wont judge you for that, no one expect this war to be over quick. Slow world you know.
So it was an op? On me? I feel honored

You guys are no better lol
At least get your guys to do the same

I am the real bob

Well I don´t know if any of us went "hmm I missed using the attack boosters and all my nukes dies, lets use it on my last 3 nukes just in case some miracle happen"

We have other problems, like really big ones, within the tribe though so I won´t go further down that rabbit hole.

Last edited:

cmd.magma

Well I don´t know if any of us went "hmm I missed using the attack boosters and all my nukes dies, lets use it on my last 3 nukes just in case some miracle happen"

Yeah you see i used the petty shitty boosts because why not . And yeah i forgot to put the boosts but guess what you stacked yourself so high it wouldn't have mattered .
I never stack myself so high and let the rest of the tribe sit naked on the FL .

We have other problems, like really big ones, within the tribe though so I won´t go further down that rabbit hole.

Yeah yeah who doesn't . Cry me a river

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And yeah i forgot to put the boosts but guess what you stacked yourself so high it wouldn't have mattered .
I never stack myself so high and let the rest of the tribe sit naked on the FL .

Well, the other "target" got even more so that was an interesting argument to use.