PP!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser122633
  • Start date

DeletedUser122633

Just a quick question for people that know what their doing (and are on 107 for some unknown reason).

What is the minimum amount of pp required to stay in the top 10? For both new games and games where the market finally caught up.

Just asking for a friend who has ~25k, should this be enough, or need ~80k.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Depends more on location, activity, opportunity and farming I would say. PP is pretty much to push your top but you need solid performance under that.
Plenty spam PP and end up top 10 for a week then they fall off real quick due to lacking other skills.
Probably no definite answer to this. Just play like a top 10 player and use the pp as a boost.

DeletedUser121486

I will reply since I am usually top 10 and use PP. How much PP you will have to spend depends on luck tbh. Some worlds I am lucky and get great farms etc. so I don't need as much PP. Some worlds the opposite. If you are a good TW player (notice I said good and great or amazing) you can get top 10 with around 10k-ish PP a week. If you are lazy bump that up to 15k + a week. If you are bad and lazy, you will need more PP than its worth and you shouldn't aim for top 10 anyway because you 10/10 will get rimmed by any sensible player near you. PP expenses are moderate first week, heaviest from week 2-4 (for early nobles etc) and then taper off. You can maintain top 10 after the first month or two with good farming, activity, and just not playing like an idiot.

**EDIT**
If you find yourself still heavily using PP after the first two months and you are not top 3 you are doing something very very wrong.

Last edited:

Klovni

Is it true that german servers still have wolrds without p2w premium features ?

It would be neat to be able to compete without spending hundreads of euros or wasting time farming PP.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

It would be neat to be able to compete without spending hundreads of euros or wasting time farming PP.
Wait for next HP (Classic) round to start on net. That's no pp only premium, loot assistant, account manager.

DeletedUser81551

Next HP is going to be dominated and won by Nibiru. Greek-only Squad.

Mulm

Yes. Every ~2 months german tw gets 2 new servers. One is p2w, one is p2w-free (only PA, AM, Loot-A). Same goes for polish servers afaik. Check for new .de worlds 1st to 2nd week of May.