Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SH

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other (Comment who below).

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

DeletedUser123235

Ello. Is me.

Well, well, well...looks like this world is finally getting some much needed spice. Before I get into the breakdowns, let me just say kudos to Angers for absolutely slaughtering some troops over this past week. I highly doubt anyone has a full nuke to this point. Most top offensive players probably have half nukes MAYBE 3/4 nukes at best. That being said, the amount of ODD these guys racked up means they probably killed around 10 offensive armies (assuming they were decent-ish size) all for 2 villages. Now, I'm not sure where the attacks were sent from (probably the MF family) but it is clear the attackers got a MF whoopin. Seriously though, all that for 2 villas? I'm not sure who planned this abysmal attack but for your silly efforts, we thank you.

giphy.gif

Now, this week will be a little different. I won't be going by quadrants but I will be looking at what I believe to be the key tribes going forward. I will be going in order from the top 3 tribes I believe have the strongest winning potential, to the least.

As many of you may have guessed, there is some real Magic happening in 107. The premade coming from 102. First of all, they won 102. I feel like this is a self explanatory point lol. This is arguably the strongest premade on this world. Their village count is absolutely dusting the competition and their rank 1 ODA is a representation of the noob slaughter going on in their K. Their lineup is full of world winners and top notch players. When it comes to player skill I like to break it into categories, food, noobs, decent, competitive, strong, and endgame. Endgame players are the kind of players that regardless their situation, will likely see endgame. This can be due to solely player skill, pp boosting, activity, and diplomatic skill. You have people like cody, noobs on ice, and cbirds who are all arguably endgame level players. Even the worst players in this lineup are around the upper competitive, to lower strong area in terms of potential. The real question for Magic that will determine their success will come down to diplo. They are a strong tribe with a strong start but if they don't play the diplo card right I just don't see them beating the potential coalitions to take place. I keep hearing chatter about a Magic-Angers under the table diplo, but I feel if magic wants to guarantee their victory of this world their best option is to also seek long term diplo with ED! which happens to be #2 on my list, and here's why.

At first, I believed ED!, formerly known as Wine, was just a random group of players. From what I have been told, and after checking TW stats, their core players are from a tribe from w97 called S-Rank. Why is this important? From the stats I took a look at, and what I have been told, S-Rank arguably should have won 97. They were a top 3 tribe that was clearly teamed up on from the other 2 of the top 3. It actually look like they put up a decent fight. Now, this is tribalwars, and this is a common occurrence, so what's my point? I believe this core group of players has the potential to be a world winner. Now, to clarify on why I think they have winning potential, they have most of the same core players who were top 25 in their tribe from 97. But what about the other members? As I said last week, I believed their K would do to Dharma, or ED! depending on who took who out. They rimmed Dharmas top players, recruited another top player from Dharma, recruited the top players from Toon, a neighboring tribe and nobled the main villa from a strong player in Spellz. From the looks of it, they are either recruiting or rimming all the talent this K has to offer. This makes me believe their next move will be to either rim or recruit zambo who would be a very strong addition to this lineup. This would virtually eliminate any opposition and give them plenty of food to grow. However, I still feel their current lineup is overall weak. Their top players are a notable group, but I feel this tribe has too much deadweight to ever go toe to toe with Magic. So why are they number two? I believe KuWTK is going to eventually merge into them should they choose not to align with Magic. I believe their smartest move to potentially win this world would be to merge in some of the strong players from KuWTK (which has a surprisingly good core group of players as well and also led by a player from world 97 which makes me think they are working together) and create a tribe that would control the NE. If they choose to seek diplomacy with magic, I feel they will still reach end game, but behind magic and give Magic the upper hand in the diplo game which would lead to ED!'s downfall (Magic and Angers would eventually turn on them). If they play their cards right, I believe we will see a ED!, Magic end game war. Edge to Magic, but I see no better tribe for second most likely to win.

This leads us to Angers. Angers is a solid group, and demonstrated their ability to defend quite early on. I highly doubt MF will ever come out on top HOWEVER, I do feel MF has the ability to slow down Angers enough to make the world start to look a little different. Now, from the rumors I've heard, and also the notable players from world 102 who were in the same tribe as the members from 102 as magic, it is very likely Magic and Angers are allies (or eventually will be). This pretty much seals up their win, right? Maybe...but they would likely merge into magic to decide the winners. Early game diplomacy has failed time and time again in tribalwars. It looks like ED! doesn't want to be friends with magic, after nobling a member from spellz, so it looks like Angers is magics only friend. Part of me gets the feeling Magic will pull their top players at some point, leaving the rest to get rimmed. So why is Angers third? If Angers decides to cut ties with magic, and merge in the top players of Est. I see absolutely no reason they won't see end game. So if they break alliance with Magic, and ED! doesn't seek diplo with magic, Angers could very well pose a valid threat to magic towards that #1 spot. Their farming stats are through the roof which shows impressive activity and determination from this group. Should they choose to cut ties with Magic, they will have essentially carved themselves as a strong contender for a win. Will this happen? Probably not. But I will leave them here at third place as a sign of respect, and a *wink wink* sign that maybe they should consider cutting ties and getting a win for themselves.

As an honorable mention, we have SH-IT. SH-IT is in a similar boat as ED!. Strong group of core players, which I believe is not a premade? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But they have the same problem of too much dead weight. They are also slowly taking in top players from other tribes beefing up their lineup. These guys are also heavily locked in the core. If they were to have SK merge into them, even if by force, that would make a very solid group. From what I've heard they have relations with SH, which if true could potentially secure their northern front so they can focus on a potential fight with SK. I give a significant edge to SH-IT compared to SK because of positioning, diplo with SH, and SK just honestly has way too much deadweight. It would benefit SK and SH-IT to find a way to merge because I see no point in a long term alliance. SH-IT should just take in the top players of SK and run the SE or else I feel both tribes will fall too far behind. I feel whichever of these 2 tribes comes out on top for this section of the world will look for long term diplomacy with ED! (and vise versa) in hopes of facing the overwhelming favorite family of Magic/Spellz/Angers/Angers+ (looks like angers has mostly cleaned up).

All that being said, it is still very early and much can change depending on diplomacy, quitting, et cetera. I also do not know everything about this world and so my evaluations/predictions are only going to be as accurate as my best guess with whatever information I get a hold of. By the looks of things, this world will become a big east vs west endgame war. If Magic and Angers decides to fight ED! and whoever wins the south, I give the edge to the east, because of -?-. I will admit I don't know much about them but from what I've seen they will likely be the biggest swing to my predictions. I feel they will side with ED! and fight Magic, and if ED! allies the winner of the SE, it would make a coalition ready to potentially topple the west. But, as always...Time. Will. Tell.

Anything you'd change about my predictions? Anything you'd like to add? Let me know your thoughts on potential winners.

P.S. Sorry I never did my Magic tribe evaluation, I have been pretty busy.

DeletedUser123235

Were you born dumb or became dumb while growing up?

Reading that one line is enough to know that you have no idea what you are talking about. Someone delete this clown's fancy evaluation lol.

Excellent question! I can probably cover that question in next weeks post!

DeletedUser123299

SH-IT are a pre-made tribe but with players recruited from a few different past worlds and have also recruited new players from 107 along the way.

DeletedUser123235

SH-IT are a pre-made tribe but with players recruited from a few different past worlds and have also recruited new players from 107 along the way.

A premade from which world(s)?

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice read, as some have pointed out above our roster on w97 was not nearly as good as the other top 3 tribes. Nice of you to hype us up like that anyway <3

DeletedUser121486

Idk about winning 97, but 107...:rolleyes:

we probably still wont win :( #feelsbad

DeletedUser123226

I think DumbAF have a good chance of pushing for the big win in this world. Not sure why they aren't being mentioned.

DeletedUser102250

From what I have been told, and after checking TW stats, their core players are from a tribe from w97 called S-Rank. Why is this important? From the stats I took a look at, and what I have been told, S-Rank arguably should have won 97. They were a top 3 tribe that was clearly teamed up on from the other 2 of the top 3.

Which idiot fed you these lies?

DeletedUser120220

From the stats I took a look at, and what I have been told, S-Rank arguably should have won 97. They were a top 3 tribe that was clearly teamed up on from the other 2 of the top 3.

The only reason why S-Rank got teamed up upon was because the duke majorly screwed up diplo, not because the other two top tribes believed S-Rank would win the world.
There were a couple of decent players but the tribe as whole got outclassed by both IL and Creati.