Death Declares on Echo

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Stonefaced

English is not my first language so I can make mistakes
But if I choose to talk shit then I'd not give points to the enemy for a "loose" word

Good op though
And you just assume his first language is English. I see why you'll still couldn't get a village after the OP.
Few weeks ago you'll were stating about destroying death all by yourselves. And still 2 weeks of my absence and nothing has happened by you guys. Still waiting for 'Short'fuse to approach.

Oh I will dont worry. And isnt the name "death approaches" and not " death is waiting for shortfuse to attack" I'm confused;). Am I supposed to approach? "shortfuse approaches" sounds pretty legit too maybe I'll get beyonder to change name of tribe
Well we did see what happened when you attacked :p absolutely NOTHING!!!

If you guys haven't figured it out already, instead of spending time here liking each others comment to feel like you'll add up to something. Maybe spend that time to plan and stack your front line villages. You'll wouldn't have lost many villages then.
Echo members be like;
Drake.jpg

Oh yeah, and congratulations on your first successful tribe OP on reporting me. Probably the only successful OP you guys must have carried out as a tribe.
Clap.jpg
Guess I hurt a lot of feelings:D.
download.jpg
But the two weeks off gave me a lot of time to think about it. So from the bottom of my heart;
Apologize To Nobody.jpg
And in case you guys still haven't figure it out yet; its the
Return Of The Mack.png

DeletedUser119686

First off: tenor (1).gif
That was me after the beating I gave you all with my memes.
Looks like I'll have to open a can of : tenor (18).gif
To put death in their place.

And honestly death:tenor (5).gif
So:
tenor (13).gif
Cuz I'll soon be doing this to death offensively and not just supporting:
tenor (19).gif

Stonefaced

@Shortfuse seeing himself in the mirror be like;
Homer Chest Day.gif
Shortfuse after the failed OP;
Homer Hiding.gif
Responding to your other post on the other forum; We didn't miss you. Just didn't want you to try to sneak away after all the talk and no show. You're like the person who thinks he can kill everyone in the room but when the time comes to pull the trigger, I guess you get your panties wet.
The only person who calls you 'daddy' is @cmd.magma. He confirmed about the 'Short' fuse :p.
And I see you created a whole new forum just to get attention. Can't really call yourself 'daddy' then cause you're more like a little girl who wants all the attention.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah I agree. Show some fight and then you can talk. But don't talk without showing nothing, you are in the back of your kont with most of your villages, don't talk the talk if you are not going to walk the walk ( I think that's right, if I am wrong with this last fraze or sentence, let me know) because eng is not my first language, but I think I wrote that good :D

DeletedUser123219

It's PTV's so called "OP", which is dead just like their external

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn I swear thats the third time you posted that screenshot, its like you never captured enemy villages before this world. Its in my place to be the first to congratulate!