who will win

• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
here is some real stats:
OP on Henry which is to date the biggest op this world has seen, 100~nukes of which like 70+ just went splat + ~ hundreds of nobles killed

a5eec150a09555ca862ccdcaff45c498.png

merely a setback, infact 1 day later he has the same amount of points as before the OP

Now compared to a small scale op on arctic penguin a day before that about 1/3rd the size of the one from VS/WET:

e7806e023eee80468a12d1a546a0912b.png

fighting real players instead of dead accounts will yield different results. I told you that before. That one picture above only shows the losses, not the recaps. That graph right here shows the true story how "good" WET really is.

So here is something to laugh: This Carl Sagan guy has sent me like 3 nukes worth of pop and split them up like this in fangs yesterday. I was wondering where the heck I got 40k units defeated... well here is why:

5e59683a082d855c05ee437a3318f5b8.png

Go press delete already and farm pp on w107

it is better to kicked other members than to aggravate the status of war,

so when is the plan to run to other tribes and become a licker in other tribes? :oops::oops:

DeletedUser123226

Nah, too much stuff going on in real life now (good stuff - no worries!) to keep playing this game. I actually submitted my account for deletion. Smurfy has been gone last few days anyway and said he wouldn't want to continue account without me. Game takes too much time guys, enjoy the villages! I won't be back to TW.

Byangoma

Reaction score
Nah, too much stuff going on in real life now (good stuff - no worries!) to keep playing this game. I actually submitted my account for deletion. Smurfy has been gone last few days anyway and said he wouldn't want to continue account without me. Game takes too much time guys, enjoy the villages! I won't be back to TW.
Good luck on the real life stuff pal.

FoE2022

Reaction score
You would hope any tribemate leaving the game for good would offer his villages to the tribe.. but not in this tribe EPIC; nevermind it is the duke who left us.
I know only one tribe can win, but for them to win, there must be other tribes and players to play; some for fun, some for a challange to see how far they can get.

Deleted User - 10770065

TP have been in war with EPIC for a long time, buddy.

FoE2022

Reaction score
Not much left for the 3 tribes to "nibble" on.... time to lock this forum and let those 3 tribes claim victories.
Cannot say it was much fun.
Time to find something else to do when opponent can only send single nuke nobles over & over to get a village.... boooring:eek:
V

Last edited:

4chilles

hahaha....have incoming support from TP to Drw village....
a lot from Alpha...so many thank you...
@Ragestyles how are you today bro?
how many you and henry get support from TP?
hahaha....

4chilles

That picture doesn’t say anything.

You lost near enough 100 nukes.

ODD of 5million.

Number 1 ODD for this server at the moment.

Let alone a lot of those villages were recapped.

In total I lost 3 10ks and 4 2ks.

If you say that’s a W, then you were really not expecting a lot from this OP.

with support from TP...lol
that isn't say anything about Drw...just weakers...
good to asking and just talk to much..lol
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
this chart looks exactly the same like what happened to WET on W104
1x

https://www.twstats.com/en106/index...source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

Side 1:
Tribes: DRW, TP
Side 2:
Tribes: EPIC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 399
Side 2: 18
Difference: 381

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83