World 104 Real Awards

DeletedUser121524

Might as well :p

01). Best all-round player: TreX, Babin, Jon & Max. Hard to pick 4, let alone 1. Respect where it is due ;)

02).Best attacker: Forged/Crunsh

03). Best defender: TreX/Babin

04). Best strategic player: Jon

05). Best player that got rimmed: Tokahontas

06). Biggest Barb taker: Tudadar/*Me myself and I*

07). Best tribe: Visine

08). Runner-up Tribe: Nerds

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Matthew lol :cool:

10). The player you never want to piss off: Jon, still actually scared of him :eek:

11). Best team (group of players): Anyone who was involved facing those annoying northern BALEX/MEA players

12). Funniest player: Max, it's no competition and I actually love him :rolleyes:

13). Best war: Visine Vs SubV, almost like I didn't do anything o_O

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Eddie, he knows how to party

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: lol wtf

16). Most overrated player: RealDonaldTrump

17). Most improved player: Ryan (Equal Wisdom)

18). Most annoying player(s): David, period.

19). Luckiest player: garry1203

20). Best alliance: That end game alliance with *Burn* was pretty decent ;)

21). Best farmer: Sicory, Anirban was okaii too

22). Best mail: Anything that wasn't from Jon

23). Most dramatic: Matthew

24). Most paranoid: Anirban

25). Most underhanded: Odin

27) Greatest spy: :eek:

28). Biggest Stat padder: :oops:

29). Best leader: Jon, well done for the masterpiece that is w104

30). Worst leader: TNS/bigfella008

31). Best team player: Crunsh/lelouch

32). Worst team player: Tudadar

33). Laziest player: David :mad:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who else is going to post? Its not like anyone cares who the losers think are the best lol

Well the way it looks , your dead right , I been playing world after world and seeing basically the same results , tribes faltering , players quitting , etc. It really takes the fun out of the game , it's like half the community would rather see you all win then having the guts to fight , I try to stick it out as long as I can until so many quit and you all taking easy villas that it's not even worth playing .

@ Seeing me vote , I'm not going to , your votes seem accurate enough to me , I can say you all really do flame too much though and I think you all should calm down on it abit , it's worse enough losing to you all world after world then having you all have to rub it in faces . You all don't need to do that because you been there before and your all winning because everyone quits on you all and which takes the fight out of the game which makes it a easy win , but a win is a win even if it's a easy win without a fight .

Last edited:

DeletedUser117803

Well the way it looks , your dead right , I been playing world after world and seeing basically the same results , tribes faltering , players quitting , etc. It really takes the fun out of the game , it's like half the community would rather see you all win then having the guts to fight , I try to stick it out as long as I can until so many quit and you all taking easy villas that it's not even worth playing .

@ Seeing me vote , I'm not going to , your votes seem accurate enough to me , I can say you all really do flame too much though and I think you all should calm down on it abit , it's worse enough losing to you all world after world then having you all have to rub it in faces . You all don't need to do that because you been there before and your all winning because everyone quits on you all and which takes the fight out of the game which makes it a easy win , but a win is a win even if it's a easy win without a fight .

Aw, Balian, I think you deserve a hug.
Speaking for myself, I cannot imagine TW without you; keep fighting the good fight.

hurod

Only real award of this world should go to Jon. He have run this world like a puppet since start. He said how world goes when he had 1 village.

Jon was sure about it all Thanks to crew he started and Thanks to folk he recruited. Visine is one best crew ive played in 12 years. And Jon's leadership been best ive witnessed.

Tudadar is overrated and should focus on single player games as he suck as team player. Reason he never win.
He would been only player who could rally a fight against Jon's team but he is arrogant and selfish. Tudadar never wins in tribal wars.

There was a time where 3/4 of world could mobilize and fight Visine. One sec it even seemed possible when Odin sent his long ass Cm's asking troops counts etc. Yet no enemy leader had such potential and influence to rally all those players under one banner.
After him, Meti tried. He failed miserably.

Tribal wars as its best. Visine went through without allies or merge. Something dukes of Mea couldnt understand as they kept offering themselves.

Jon's world. From the start until the end.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't agree with every decision made but I do respect Jon as my duke. Few people on this world have earnt my respect but he is one of them.

tudadar

Reaction score
Only real award of this world should go to Jon. He have run this world like a puppet since start. He said how world goes when he had 1 village.

Jon was sure about it all Thanks to crew he started and Thanks to folk he recruited. Visine is one best crew ive played in 12 years. And Jon's leadership been best ive witnessed.

Tudadar is overrated and should focus on single player games as he suck as team player. Reason he never win.
He would been only player who could rally a fight against Jon's team but he is arrogant and selfish. Tudadar never wins in tribal wars.

There was a time where 3/4 of world could mobilize and fight Visine. One sec it even seemed possible when Odin sent his long ass Cm's asking troops counts etc. Yet no enemy leader had such potential and influence to rally all those players under one banner.
After him, Meti tried. He failed miserably.

Tribal wars as its best. Visine went through without allies or merge. Something dukes of Mea couldnt understand as they kept offering themselves.

Jon's world. From the start until the end.

Kinda funny to me. You seem to agree with me that visine leadership ran this world like a puppet since the start but then call me overrated when you guys recruited your biggest threats/only fights/had ppl lined up to join from the start. Am I supposed to 2-5 v 30 u guys when im not even in the top 10 of highest spenders this world? What did you expect to happen? If I was original visine id be pretty upset that I never got a real fight.

Im not the player(s) that could of rallied a fight against visine. You guys recruited those. (I believe the only 2 players on 104 that could do that are Trex + Babin)

Its kinda nice when you can have pretty much 20% of the world rush to join/gift all villages to be random co's/throw sits or gift for future good will instantly at the drop of a hat. Seems kinda like people are starting to love to play simcity like me though.

Its a great win for sure, but to me its more of a diplomatic/recruit win for Jon and visines leadership without having a real fight entire world (fighting win for trex+babins crew) Its nice to say this could of happened or that could of happened but lots of things were done to prevent it from actually happening. I wouldnt be surprised if 2-3m in if burn still has more wus conquers then original visine.

The only real fight anyone had this world was trex+babin crews pretty much. They straight up dominated with some help. You should be giving them some "real awards" too. Just sayin.

There was never a time where 3/4 of the world would ally and fight Visine. The no allies remark is argueable depending on who u ask. I dont even know. Sure doesnt seem like u knew exactly what would happen when he had 1 village if you thought this though. Did original visine ever even get op'd? Just seems to me like half the world allied to fight trex/babins crew.

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Kinda funny to me. You seem to agree with me that visine leadership ran this world like a puppet since the start but then call me overrated when you guys recruited your biggest threats/only fights/had ppl lined up to join from the start. Am I supposed to 2-5 v 30 u guys when im not even in the top 10 of highest spenders this world? What did you expect to happen? If I was original visine id be pretty upset that I never got a real fight.

Im not the player(s) that could of rallied a fight against visine. You guys recruited those. (I believe the only 2 players on 104 that could do that are Trex + Babin)

Its kinda nice when you can have pretty much 20% of the world rush to join/gift all villages to be random co's/throw sits or gift for future good will instantly at the drop of a hat. Seems kinda like people are starting to love to play simcity like me though.

Its a great win for sure, but to me its more of a diplomatic/recruit win for Jon and visines leadership without having a real fight entire world (fighting win for trex+babins crew) Its nice to say this could of happened or that could of happened but lots of things were done to prevent it from actually happening. I wouldnt be surprised if 2-3m in if burn still has more wus conquers then original visine.

The only real fight anyone had this world was trex+babin crews pretty much. They straight up dominated with some help. You should be giving them some "real awards" too. Just sayin.

There was never a time where 3/4 of the world would ally and fight Visine. The no allies remark is argueable depending on who u ask. I dont even know. Sure doesnt seem like u knew exactly what would happen when he had 1 village if you thought this though. Did original visine ever even get op'd? Just seems to me like half the world allied to fight trex/babins crew.

Your argue that Trex and babin are the only ones that could rally a fight against us, but they were removed from their tribe and forced into siding with us through matters they nor I had control of. WUS literally gave me the winning hand in that moment, simply put.

Also, of course you would have more conquers against WUS than us, they were literally opposite sector of the world from Visine. If we did manage more caps against them with lack of any decent front than 1-2 players in a small core corridor, it would baffle me (mind you we were competitive for that capture rate at the start of the war anyway lol).

I have no personal vendetta vs you, simply you supported against us with Jake. Things would have been more interesting if I forced Burn to dismiss you for breaking our NAP, but my council convinced me otherwise. And yes, there was a time where 3/4 of the world would fight us, considering Burn was going to drop NAP to fight us/merge to WUS/MEA family just before I declared. I'd go digging for proof but I'm sure its all here on the externals somewhere. My actions going forward were to prevent that from being a move where you actually had an advantage, simply just a level playing field where my players would mop the floor with MEA/WUS/Burn. Sadly, I overestimated the ability of my enemies and you all proved to be as incompetent as the rest. My mistake :rolleyes:

Anyway GGWP and enjoy the ODD.

tudadar

Reaction score
Your argue that Trex and babin are the only ones that could rally a fight against us, but they were removed from their tribe and forced into siding with us through matters they nor I had control of. WUS literally gave me the winning hand in that moment, simply put.

Also, of course you would have more conquers against WUS than us, they were literally opposite sector of the world from Visine. If we did manage more caps against them with lack of any decent front than 1-2 players in a small core corridor, it would baffle me (mind you we were competitive for that capture rate at the start of the war anyway lol).

I have no personal vendetta vs you, simply you supported against us with Jake. Things would have been more interesting if I forced Burn to dismiss you for breaking our NAP, but my council convinced me otherwise. And yes, there was a time where 3/4 of the world would fight us, considering Burn was going to drop NAP to fight us/merge to WUS/MEA family just before I declared. I'd go digging for proof but I'm sure its all here on the externals somewhere. My actions going forward were to prevent that from being a move where you actually had an advantage, simply just a level playing field where my players would mop the floor with MEA/WUS/Burn. Sadly, I overestimated the ability of my enemies and you all proved to be as incompetent as the rest. My mistake :rolleyes:

Anyway GGWP and enjoy the ODD.

I really dont agree with the 3/4 of the world fighting part. At that time I knew most of burn would never fight visine and would look to insta join/quit/gift/co instead. IHazard/meti leadersjip change that at some point wanted to fight visine/merge to wus/mea (after possibly getting rejected to join according to some screenshots but who knows) was never real considering most of the tribe just giggled about it since they had no intentions of fighting visine. Not many were capable and lots took the easy way out instead of looking bad. They knew he was just made leader on paper and didnt have to listen. I warned him about what I thought would happen and he found out within a few days that it was a joke to a lot of ppl either through the chat/giggling in background/sharing confidential info/ppl causing drama/making up spy scares over shared commands and they would continue with whatever plans they were trying to make. We're talking like 70-80% of k54 and at least 40% of k64. I guess what it did accomplish was my crew in 65 and myself stopped attacking Wus but not much more. I believe in the end while just 2 accounts joined as themselves the entire leadership ended up in visine along with at least 1-2 other players as random co's to say they won and lots of sits for future goodwill.

Yeah I offered to leave as well. Would of been a little more fair before nobling 200ish villages and smashing the wus front with like 20-25million ODA in 10-14d before being told i nobled too many villages and tons of made up drama got started so ppl could leave.

I do agree that you overestimated the ability of the enemies and some moves that you thought might of been a little advantage pretty much snowballed to game ending event lol

I 100% agree that wu's gave you the win with trex/babin crew. They were must recruits. I thought it was gg after that but would still be somewhat of a fight. I just think the k54/64 situation was unecessary as you would of won pretty easily anyway.

GGWP was an interesting world for sure

Last edited: