• Inernal Villages

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Backstab Tribes

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Bribe Players with PP

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser123345

Why are DRW and VS/WET players still writing here about stuff that doesnt involve the war between 3301 and UNI? go to your thread instead <333

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
i did really well today in my war with the barbs, 3301 and Uni war is irrelevant

apujanata

Reaction score
Why are DRW and VS/WET players still writing here about stuff that doesnt involve the war between 3301 and UNI? go to your thread instead <333

I am sorry. I couldn’t control rage, and also couldn’t stop our members to respond to his provocation. I told them to ignore him, but no success there yet.

Also, lol at rage claiming to be a girl. I am sorry, i couldn’t resist at poking this claim.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If that is what you think of them “noob” and they are eating you, then you a bigger noob, two plus two is four minus one that’s three, quick maths
that is why i rimmed them on w104 already and am about to win that world aswell, hmm?
go shut up and lose this war.

DeletedUser123067

that is why i rimmed them on w104 already and am about to win that world aswell, hmm?

f42e22862d4e31bf4d954f455de1b815.png

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Congratulations, winning 104 means a lot. I'm sure there were a lot of competition there.

Back to the topic. I think they just launched an OP there yesterday, not really sure but at least an local op. Sadly they didn't hit the account I was sitting so no action for me :(

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With uni breaking almost every deal we made with them (the border agreement, nobling in our rim, breaking the mafia alliance) we won't give them an unfair advantage by playing fair when they don't.

I hope this will be a good and honest fight, let's hope uni is capable of that.
-Salvador Dali
--

Just lol, no wonder it felt great not being addicted to this game anymore. You clearly haven't played fair and honest yourself so why bother writing it.
and yes, hello.. Fun to see how worlds progress.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 8912639

With uni breaking almost every deal we made with them (the border agreement, nobling in our rim, breaking the mafia alliance) we won't give them an unfair advantage by playing fair when they don't.

I hope this will be a good and honest fight, let's hope uni is capable of that.
-Salvador Dali
--

Just lol, no wonder it felt great not being addicted to this game anymore. You clearly haven't played fair and honest yourself so why bother writing it.
and yes, hello.. I do check in some time as its fun to see how worlds progress.

no.... i'm not addicted. your addicted...

DeletedUser19895

So, do we consider this a 12 year old girl pillow fight at this point?